Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    The difference between me and Angus is that I'm providing a hard and fast way to work out what's goin on. Lynch Gertrude. If she's Flagg then it's clear at lynch time, if not then I've outed myself as a wolf.

I'm with you; what happens when Gertrude dies then we've not hit a wolf is my concern.

Catch a wolf or in this case a wolf outing themselves means kill a wolf. Eva dies first IMO, I'm leaning towards believing you especially as Wendy seems to aswell. Kill Eva stop a 2nd kill tomorrow.

Otherwise trust the clearly unstable sk to off who he conveniently says is a wolf? I'm ****ing so confused

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I targeted Gertie, bg protected Angus, wolves killed gabi

I'm confused, if you targeted Gertie, how would you know who the BG protected?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Check back her grammar today. Eva and Nigel are the same (90% given I’m working off my catchup) I’d assumed the shapeshifter bit in the op meant switching to take over the account but eve says no they’ve always been. It may be control but it’s control by Nigel I think

So what are you saying . . Eva and Nigel have always been the same person or Nigel took over Eva (and whoever had that character is gone now) ?

Eva already said it wasn't Stan (which would of made sense to me) . .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Doris WW wrote: »
    Also mods never confirmed the black sphere was claimed they confirmed the other 3 unless I missed it

I think you need to put on the glasses, Doris dear...
    quickbeam wrote: »
    The sphere has been claimed. The answer to the riddle is: The letter M

(And :eek: to the player to tried to enter twice, we only counted you once :rolleyes:)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Your tone has changed since 12 . . Would be mad if mods let Leland login as Eva for awhile . . He could say literally anything . . That would be fun . .

thats unpossaible

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'm with you; what happens when Gertrude dies then we've not hit a wolf is my concern.

Catch a wolf or in this case a wolf outing themselves means kill a wolf. Eva dies first IMO, I'm leaning towards believing you especially as Wendy seems to aswell. Kill Eva stop a 2nd kill tomorrow.

Otherwise trust the clearly unstable sk to off who he conveniently says is a wolf? I'm ****ing so confused

I mean we should probably look at the numbers closer but if he is the SK and plays ball its a major help to us.

If we kill off Angus and he is Ainne it save the wolfs getting 2 kills sk might kill flagg

If we kill of Angus and he is Cojo it saves us having a power disable.

If we kill Getrude both the above will happen

If we kill Eva both of the above will happen and Gertrude is still alive

Its not as simple an answer as it may seem

There are pro and cosn to consider and thats not knowing whats really true or not.

But the priest wll confirm our lynched player tonight at least

So what are you saying . . Eva and Nigel have always been the same person or Nigel took over Eva (and whoever had that character is gone now) ?

i'm nigel

thats unpossaible

IgU4Y.gif

I mean we should probably look at the numbers closer but if he is the SK and plays ball its a major help to us.

If we kill off Angus and he is Ainne it save the wolfs getting 2 kills sk might kill flagg

If we kill of Angus and he is Cojo it saves us having a power disable.

If we kill Getrude both the above will happen

If we kill Eva both of the above will happen and Gertrude is still alive

Its not as simple an answer as it may seem

There are pro and cosn to consider and thats not knowing whats really true or not.

But the priest wll confirm our lynched player tonight at least

btw cujo dosnt work on me

Angus WW wrote: »
    Kinda wishing today was a speed day :D

I wish the vig was alive with 3 bullets.

Come on mods throw in some weapons lets hunger games this up

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

My theory initially was that IT was a shapeshifter and when killed it took over a new body - Eva. Eva however says it’s actually always been both and running two accounts. I haven’t looked back pre today to assess that

Works on us though and we have many roles out loads of them all of em

What?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Yeah, I have no idea what Eva's doin. Might be the SK, but why come out? I was thinking she might be another wolf, trying to cause chaos and take some heat off Gertrude? Or could she be Carrie, and hoping that wolves will target her? Pure guessing here, I have no idea.

read that as but first, thats handy

Yeah maybe we should kill Angus so he can’t cujo Ewan

What?

Ah, no power to block stuff thingy, get you now I think

i'm nigel

Why is every second post of yours got misspells ?

Fiona, if this is some trick and you are trying to "point out the spelling" are you involved in this wizardry ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Don’t waste a peek on me
    Peek isla or Clodagh

Now that is a waste Eva.

And you are just confusing the thread. Making the reading of it hard.

2 seers one real one is not lets lynch one simples

• Advertisement

My theory initially was that IT was a shapeshifter and when killed it took over a new body - Eva. Eva however says it’s actually always been both and running two accounts. I haven’t looked back pre today to assess that

Up until last night the speech was fine . . Its like since this morning Eva is a different person . . Somethings not adding up . . And Im getting behind further in work . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

This would all make sense except I'm John coffee. I spelled it out earlier in the game.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Yeah, I have no idea what Eva's doin. Might be the SK, but why come out? I was thinking she might be another wolf, trying to cause chaos and take some heat off Gertrude? Or could she be Carrie, and hoping that wolves will target her? Pure guessing here, I have no idea.

This is great craic all together lads

I’m sor a serial killer
    I’m a shape shifting IT I have been here from the beginning

Liam WW wrote: »
    This would all make sense except I'm John coffee. I spelled it out earlier in the game.

Why would angus say you are a nrv
    Who did you protectveach night

Up until last night the speech was fine . . Its like since this morning Eva is a different person . . Somethings not adding up . . And Im getting behind further in work . .

What are you saying about my speech

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Liam WW wrote: »

FFS I give up, I definitely have no clue and my reads are awful. Angus or Gertie for the shop or Eva and trust IT to take out Doris in the morning. Wolves going down but in what order

Why is every second post of yours got misspells ?

Fiona, if this is some trick and you are trying to "point out the spelling" are you involved in this wizardry ?

Nah I just picked up on it. Was hidden for a bit then slipped through

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I can't protect myself tonight, or can I.
    Eh what you reckon steakhead?

2 seers one real one is not lets lynch one simples

Best play is lynch Flagg and I’ll kill you
    If you don’t want I won’t but it helps the village

• Advertisement

FFS I give up, I definitely have no clue and my reads are awful. Angus or Gertie for the shop or Eva and trust IT to take out Doris in the morning. Wolves going down but in what order

Yay I’m you pet monster

Advertisement