Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Eva WW wrote: »

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    FFS I give up, I definitely have no clue and my reads are awful. Angus or Gertie for the shop or Eva and trust IT to take out Doris in the morning. Wolves going down but in what order

Take out the fake seer and we could take out a powered Wolf, can't be certain what is Evas story but seems to want to kill the wolves wasn't under serious pressure today given what was going on so reveal is a bit confusing, could be pissed off sk could be taken over (less liekly)

• Advertisement

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I mean we should probably look at the numbers closer but if he is the SK and plays ball its a major help to us.

If we kill off Angus and he is Ainne it save the wolfs getting 2 kills sk might kill flagg

If we kill of Angus and he is Cojo it saves us having a power disable.

If we kill Getrude both the above will happen

If we kill Eva both of the above will happen and Gertrude is still alive

Its not as simple an answer as it may seem

There are pro and cosn to consider and thats not knowing whats really true or not.

But the priest wll confirm our lynched player tonight at least

This is a nice post Doris. It's given me a lot of food for thought. Like, if cujo doesn't die he can block my power so I won't get the role of whoever is lynched tonight. Which is what a lot of role claims are hinging on.
    If we believe Ewan, then Gertrude is Randall Flagg. Definitely not Cujo. So it would be better to lynch angus and hope that one of the village got the black sphere and can take out Gertrude/Flagg.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    This would all make sense except I'm John coffee. I spelled it out earlier in the game.

In which case Gertie already claimed Bg so we have another 1 wolf from 2 situation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    What are you saying about my speech

Does Stan stutter in the movie ?

Could you be stan and IT combined or confused or something ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Lads, I don't know what to say really.

I said earlier I didn't like that Ewan waited until AFTER the munch to claim I was bad.

I had presumed at that stage that IT was still bouncing round, used their kill on me, but it got blocked, so decided to out me as Flagg. I said there was going to be excuses and distractions made. I said that because I know I'll return as the BG to the priest.

I don't know what's happened with Eva though. I don't know why she opted to sacrifice herself with a story that will make people think Team IT might get wiped out soon. I don't know if Ewan and Eva are working together, or what.

I think its bad form if Eva is the last member of Team IT to basically throw the game for the team.

If its a wolf play though, designed to sacrifice Eva and solidify Ewan, somehow, fair play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

This would all make sense except I'm John coffee. I spelled it out earlier in the game.

I'm inclined to believe you, because I know that Gertrude is pretending to be Coffee so that if she gets lynched and doesn't die immediately she has an excuse. Also, you did post this right after the mods posted the 'somebody saved a life' video earlier.

I did.

And you posted this after the mod munch post, which included the info about a kill being blocked.

Muhahaha.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Take out the fake seer and we could take out a powered Wolf, can't be certain what is Evas story but seems to want to kill the wolves wasn't under serious pressure today given what was going on so reveal is a bit confusing, could be pissed off sk could be taken over (less liekly)

Will I kill you tonight to stop the wolves getting two kills
    Or I could pretend I’m gonna and kill a wolf instead

Wendy WW wrote: »
    This is a nice post Doris. It's given me a lot of food for thought. Like, if cujo doesn't die he can block my power so I won't get the role of whoever is lynched tonight. Which is what a lot of role claims are hinging on.
    If we believe Ewan, then Gertrude is Randall Flagg. Definitely not Cujo. So it would be better to lynch angus and hope that one of the village got the black sphere and can take out Gertrude/Flagg.

Or will cuntjo seek to take protection off the table by having a kte at me, hey cuntjo what you reckon

Who was cujo'd last night?

I said earlier I didn't like that Ewan waited until AFTER the munch to claim I was bad.

I had presumed at that stage that IT was still bouncing round, used their kill on me, but it got blocked, so decided to out me as Flagg. I said there was going to be excuses and distractions made. I said that because I know I'll return as the BG to the priest.

I don't know what's happened with Eva though. I don't know why she opted to sacrifice herself with a story that will make people think Team IT might get wiped out soon. I don't know if Ewan and Eva are working together, or what.

I think its bad form if Eva is the last member of Team IT to basically throw the game for the team.

If its a wolf play though, designed to sacrifice Eva and solidify Ewan, somehow, fair play.

It’s not bad form, yoiu are Randal flaggand im IT I could have killed you at anytime but I left you alone and you just kept comming
    So I took a lump outa you last night and unless you are lynched I’ll do it again tonight
    And there is no team it
    There just me

I dont believe Eva lads, more to it, rule 10 applies IMO and if he she's actually IT she's hardly trying to win it for her team. As I said earlier, strangest reveal I've seen.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Does Stan stutter in the movie ?

Could you be stan and IT combined or confused or something ?

Yeah he’s assttters
    He’s dead tho he died when I lived

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

You’re Bg, that means Liam is lying with his Bg claim

If Liam is lying then angus had him as nrv, why lie on that unless angus is a wolf

Ewan has you as Flagg

Under any of those you work out as a wolf

I dont believe Eva lads, more to it, rule 10 applies IMO and if he she's actually IT she's hardly trying to win it for her team. As I said earlier, strangest reveal I've seen.

Vernon is the last wolf :)

All the seers peek Vernon please

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Maybe

Henry Bowers (IT): The Emissary: Henry Bowers is enthralled by the power offered by IT. As such, he will act in IT’s name in order to help IT search out and destroy the members of The Losers Club.

Could Henry be sacrificing himself for IT and threw Randall to the village to f**k off the Wolves ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Whats rule 10 ?

Fiona WW wrote: »

If Liam is lying then angus had him as nrv, why lie on that unless angus is a wolf

Ewan has you as Flagg

Kill them

Fiona WW wrote: »

Ewan has you as Flagg

He’s 100% Flagg
    He has the chance to work with me and he repeatedly threw it in my face
    So I’m gonna eat his face

I have like 200 posts now

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Whats rule 10 ?

Try to stay alive as long as possaible and don’t forget to win when it’s handed to you ;)

Maybe

Henry Bowers (IT): The Emissary: Henry Bowers is enthralled by the power offered by IT. As such, he will act in IT’s name in order to help IT search out and destroy the members of The Losers Club.

Could Henry be sacrificing himself for IT and threw Randall to the village to f**k off the Wolves ?

Henry is dead though. It was Steve and he was munched by the wolves yesterday morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Maybe

If we believe the assistant priest, then Steve WW was Henry

Maybe

Yeah it's ****ed, somethings right in front of us we are missing.

FWIW rule 10 is playing to win for your team. He ain't doing it

• Advertisement

I think we should lynch Angus guys. Otherwise he could block any one of myself, ewan or Liam tonight and then we're ****ed. We have to hope that he's cujo.

Advertisement