Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Jesus, it's an absolute cluster**** this afternoon. For my own summary:

Angus claimed Seer

Liam claimed BG, which contradicts Angus

Ewan also claims Seer

Liam also claims BG, which contradicts Ewan

Eva claimed IT, or Nigel, or something on the SK

---

How is it possible to have two Seer claims and yet I believe neither of them?

Why does Liam's BG claim contradict Ewan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why Brendan?

Consistency

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Jesus, it's an absolute cluster**** this afternoon. For my own summary:

Angus claimed Seer

Liam claimed BG, which contradicts Angus

Ewan also claims Seer

Gertrude also claims BG, which contradicts Ewan

Eva claimed IT, or Nigel, or something on the SK

---

How is it possible to have two Seer claims and yet I believe neither of them?

Correcting this

Eva WW wrote: »
    Oh youbbelivehim now

I do yeah coz Liam's BG claim is another spark to the angus bonfire of lies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    So your claiming both seer claims are lies?
    Ewan is desperate to be believed.

• Advertisement

Correcting this

Ah. Right.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Yeah it's ****ed, somethings right in front of us we are missing.

FWIW rule 10 is playing to win for your team. He ain't doing it

No matter what else, based on the Bg claims out there and the seer claims Gertie looks like a wolf

If Liam is truthful angus is lying
    If angus is lying ewan is seer (assuming no further claim)
    If ewan is seer gerties a wolf
    But why would Liam lie if angus is truthful

Gertie should be lynched tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ewan what do you think of killing angus tonight?

Who do you think Riona should condemn with her pearl?

Interested to hear your take on things.

Doris' point about Angus makes sense. There's some chance he's Cujo, and it would be really useful to take that power out of the game, now that there are a number of openly roled villagers.

My problem is, if we kill Angus, that hasn't confirmed anything for the rest of the village. You can confirm the role, but will people believe you? (Not 100% sure I do).

If we kill Gertrude (and she's Flagg), then Angus is toast anyway. Cujo could block my power tonight, making me look dodgy cause I can't do a seer check, but Gertrude showing up as Flagg would vindicate me, and ensure that 2 wolves die.

Riona and the sphere...I dunno. Gertrude is the one who will confirm things, but I think that she's better lynched, so that it's clear to everyone that she's Flagg. I dunno what we'll get from the mods if Riona tries to kill Gertrude, we'd maybe have to take Riona's word for it that she targeted Gertrude.

So maybe Riona kills Angus and we try to lynch Gertrude tonight?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Who looked at Eva and Nigel post history?

Did a quick scan of the Fionia spelling mistake and only one from Eva was today and two from Nidge yesterday.

Struggling to notice a continuous style between the two? Mind control or something IMO unless someone can point out something I'm missing

With the information we have do we believe
    Steakhead is seer
    Ewan is seer
    Neither is seer
    Gertie is bg
    Gertie is flagg
    Wendance is app priest.

Go back to Phil pleas this morning, take a step back and see what's in there.

As for Eva, honestly I just don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Although for kill rate reasons Eva is a viable option if we believe her

Ewan is desperate to be believed.

I mean...yeah?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Could Eva be

- Villager being controlled
    - Villager taken over by Nigel Indefinitely - But why come out and effectively kill yourself ?
    - Henry - Protecting IT - But that means role reveal of Priest is a lie
    - Wolf pretending to be SK to protect other wolve(s)
    - A villager who is bored and wants to fk sh*t up

Eva WW wrote: »
    Consistency

Brendan came straight out against Angus when Angus claimed seer.

Either it's a BRILLIANT bluff by the wolves, or the two of them are on different teams.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    No matter what else, based on the Bg claims out there and the seer claims Gertie looks like a wolf

If Liam is truthful angus is lying
    If angus is lying ewan is seer (assuming no further claim)
    If ewan is seer gerties a wolf
    But why would Liam lie if angus is truthful

Gertie should be lynched tonight

Liam was non committal which is obviously no longer the case. Angus being wrong about Liam means Angus is dodgy and needs to go.

No issues with Gertie, Eva or Angus at this point, it's just the order. With Liam claiming BG it paints Angus and by extension Gertie in a poor light unless there is even more role reveals to come

With the information we have do we believe
    Steakhead is seer
    Ewan is seer
    Neither is seer
    Gertie is bg
    Gertie is flagg
    Wendance is app priest.

Go back to Phil pleas this morning, take a step back and see what's in there.

As for Eva, honestly I just don't know.

When I say seer, obviously I mean good.seer

Liam was non committal which is obviously no longer the case. Angus being wrong about Liam means Angus is dodgy and needs to go.

No issues with Gertie, Eva or Angus at this point, it's just the order. With Liam claiming BG it paints Angus and by extension Gertie in a poor light unless there is even more role reveals to come

All is not what it may appear to be.

I was talking on the CB, espresso is smooth tasting.

So your not BG???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Could Eva be

- Villager being controlled
    - Villager taken over by Nigel Indefinitely - But why come out and effectively kill yourself ?
    - Henry - Protecting IT - But that means role reveal of Priest is a lie
    - Wolf pretending to be SK to protect other wolve(s)
    - A villager who is bored and wants to fk sh*t up

Before eva came out who was the consensus to go with. Was it gert or someone else. Was it eva? I remember reading her name this morning.

Surely this has to be a play to save the dog?

But how do we explain the extra failed kill this morning?

Wendy do you have a clear reason for this.

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy
    Eva ..... hardly all wolves are they?

Why would both Angus and I pretend to be seer if neither is?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm not wrong about Liam!!! I don't get it! I peeked Isla and she confirmed Carrie, I peaked Liam but he's not confirming. I have no idea why. I really don't. No offence Wendy but I wish Conor had stayed in as he'd confirm my Derry pick too.

All is not what it may appear to be.

I was talking on the CB, espresso is smooth tasting.

Ah Liam, you are ruining my train of thought with this stuff

So your not BG???

What, where does that question come from in relation to my post. What a strange sequence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

Because seer is dead and ye are going along the lines of if one isnt the other has to be?

You could be a different wolf but not the seer wolf using seer wolf info while protecting the identity of the real seer wolf
    You dig?

Doris' point about Angus makes sense. There's some chance he's Cujo, and it would be really useful to take that power out of the game, now that there are a number of openly roled villagers.

My problem is, if we kill Angus, that hasn't confirmed anything for the rest of the village. You can confirm the role, but will people believe you? (Not 100% sure I do).

If we kill Gertrude (and she's Flagg), then Angus is toast anyway. Cujo could block my power tonight, making me look dodgy cause I can't do a seer check, but Gertrude showing up as Flagg would vindicate me, and ensure that 2 wolves die.

Riona and the sphere...I dunno. Gertrude is the one who will confirm things, but I think that she's better lynched, so that it's clear to everyone that she's Flagg. I dunno what we'll get from the mods if Riona tries to kill Gertrude, we'd maybe have to take Riona's word for it that she targeted Gertrude.

So maybe Riona kills Angus and we try to lynch Gertrude tonight?

What happens though if Cujo blocks my power tonight instead of yours? Then we have no way of confirming you as seer and we're exactly where we are again tomorrow. I know we don't have time for another day of talking about this. Flagg's only powers are to survive death once. If, as Eva claims, she targeted Flagg last night, he only has one life left. And no other powers. So he's just a vanilla wolf. Angus on the other hand could be Annie or Cujo, both with a power, both with viable targets tonight. If he's Annie he could just kill Doris and get his second kill to bump off one of us.

I think more is to be gained for the villages RV's by killing Angus.

(Can't believe you don't believe me btw. I won't forget that)

Wendy WW wrote: »
    What happens though if Cujo blocks my power tonight instead of yours? Then we have no way of confirming you as seer and we're exactly where we are again tomorrow. I know we don't have time for another day of talking about this. Flagg's only powers are to survive death once. If, as Eva claims, she targeted Flagg last night, he only has one life left. And no other powers. So he's just a vanilla wolf. Angus on the other hand could be Annie or Cujo, both with a power, both with viable targets tonight. If he's Annie he could just kill Doris and get his second kill to bump off one of us.

I think more is to be gained for the villages RV's by killing Angus.

(Can't believe you don't believe me btw. I won't forget that)

Or they could cujo BG to prevent another failed hit.

Before eva came out who was the consensus to go with. Was it gert or someone else. Was it eva? I remember reading her name this morning.

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy

I have nothing Riona. No explanation of why there was a kill this morning. All I know is that I was told that Steve was Henry, IT's backup. And that Nigel was Pennywise. There's no other mention of a hidden SK in the OP so I have to believe the shapeshifter thing as it makes no freakin sense otherwise.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Laim you are being very confusing can you put down exactly your story in a few lines

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy

I feel I've either got bits of the story together or just haven't a clue what's going on . . All sorts of sh*te going on here . .

I'm going to regroup and get my life together for this afternoon . If I can have a work plan of action in RL, I can give this village a proper review and maybe make sense of this place . .

Advertisement