Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I have nothing Riona. No explanation of why there was a kill this morning. All I know is that I was told that Steve was Henry, IT's backup. And that Nigel was Pennywise. There's no other mention of a hidden SK in the OP so I have to believe the shapeshifter thing as it makes no freakin sense otherwise.

The problem is there is mention of an app proest either. Although there were hidden role claims.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I think if agnus was the real (good} seer and I was lying about his seer claim he'd be absolutely freaking the **** out on the thread, abusing the **** out of me etc. But he hasn't. He's very calm about it, like a ploy that just isn't sticking but no harm in giving it a lash. That's my view.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    You could be a different wolf but not the seer wolf using seer wolf info while protecting the identity of the real seer wolf
    You dig?

I do, but I'm confused why the wolf team would do that now. Wolves would haveta be 100% sure that real seer was dead, because 2 wolf claims of seer, that were then disproven would be terrible for them.

Anyway, you've said you're BG, Angus claims you're NRV, so you know if he's lying or not. If you're sure he's a wolf, why not kill him? I've given an obvious way to confirm whether I'm lying, lynch Gertrude and see what happens. So you don't really need to worry about me, you know how to get me if I'm a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

What, where does that question come from in relation to my post. What a strange sequence.

What? How is it a strange sequence, I outline my sequence of events now that you claim BG, which means kill Angus etc. Then you put up a post which includes role claims but not your own. So I assume that's your way of saying you aren't the BG

I think if agnus was the real (good} seer and I was lying about his seer claim he'd be absolutely freaking the **** out on the thread, abusing the **** out of me etc. But he hasn't. He's very calm about it, like a ploy that just isn't sticking but no harm in giving it a lash. That's my view.

I think you confirming your role doesnt make the village believe Angus as he could have gotten the info from wolf room. but you lying about your role is a bull**** move based on a hunch. That's if you are of course.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

What happens though if Cujo blocks my power tonight instead of yours?

Well jesus, nearly as if that would be the perfect excuse too.

But nah, there'd never be an excuse like that, would there?

You've got Eva trying to explain my one life by apparently throwing the game for Team IT.

You've got Ewan conveniently skipping over the fact Cujo would kill your power, thus meaning that again, it would be "oh please believe me for one more day, like". All the while hoping everyone ignores he only named me AFTER the munch.

Its a stunning play going on here. I'll give them that.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I think you confirming your role doesnt make the village believe Angus as he could have gotten the info from wolf room. but you lying about your role is a bull**** move based on a hunch. That's if you are of course.

That depends Riona, that depends on exactly how two counter claimers react.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm not abusing you because that's not how I talk to people. I've asked you over and over to confirm your role. The role you've claimed is one we both know you are not. It doesn't make any sense to me. You refuse to answer any of my requests. Others have asked you too. You ignore them too. I don't know what your game is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Randall Flagg (Gertrude is accused)

Kurt Barlow (katie dead)

Annie Wilkes (presumed alive) 2 kills possibly

Leland Gaunt (presumed alive) seer peaks

Cujo (Cujo) The Demon Dog (presumed alive) blocks roles

With 2 seers on thread we have another wolf in this so we might be only looking for 2 more

What happens though if Cujo blocks my power tonight instead of yours? Then we have no way of confirming you as seer and we're exactly where we are again tomorrow. I know we don't have time for another day of talking about this. Flagg's only powers are to survive death once. If, as Eva claims, she targeted Flagg last night, he only has one life left. And no other powers. So he's just a vanilla wolf. Angus on the other hand could be Annie or Cujo, both with a power, both with viable targets tonight. If he's Annie he could just kill Doris and get his second kill to bump off one of us.

I think more is to be gained for the villages RV's by killing Angus.

(Can't believe you don't believe me btw. I won't forget that)

I'm not totally against lynching Angus tonight, if that's the consensus. Like you say though, Cujo might block your power, so we won't necessarily be 100% sure.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm not abusing you because that's not how I talk to people. I've asked you over and over to confirm your role. The role you've claimed is one we both know you are not. It doesn't make any sense to me. You refuse to answer any of my requests. Others have asked you too. You ignore them too. I don't know what your game is.

You do well under pressure I'll give you that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Laim you are being very confusing can you put down exactly your story in a few lines
    The problem is there is mention of an app proest either. Although there were hidden role claims.

Guys could be just my paranoia and could easily be accidental misspells, but Im taking it that this again couldn't be one be conspiracy ? Like one power is where a baddy can in essence make multiple people make comments that have to have spelling mistakes as part of the brainwash ?

Ah f**k this . . I have to take my own advice and get away . . To the corner of the dome to reflect on todays proceedings . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Who looked at Eva and Nigel post history?

Did a quick scan of the Fionia spelling mistake and only one from Eva was today and two from Nidge yesterday.

Struggling to notice a continuous style between the two? Mind control or something IMO unless someone can point out something I'm missing

It’s not spelling, it chaining of words and grammar style

Also, can someone answer me this.

If Eva is the SK as she claims, what ever happened to "Find a wolf, kill a wolf"?

What happened to taking down the self-proclaimed last member of Team IT, to block their kill tomorrow morning?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Guys could be just my paranoia and could easily be accidental misspells, but Im taking it that this again couldn't be one be conspiracy ? Like one power is where a baddy can in essence make multiple people make comments that have to have spelling mistakes as part of the brainwash ?

Ah f**k this . . I have to take my own advice and get away . . To the corner of the dome to reflect on todays proceedings . .

Are you making fun of my fatfingersmallscreen syndrome?

My spelling mistake is just that. Its difficult to text when chained up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I want to die, please get me out of Derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    It’s not spelling, it chaining of words and grammar style

I'll take your word for it, I'm on mobile today so not arsed going back through loads of posts looking at grammar.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Jesus, it's an absolute cluster**** this afternoon. For my own summary:

Angus claimed Seer

Liam claimed BG, which contradicts Angus

Ewan also claims Seer

Gertrude also claims BG, which contradicts Ewan

Eva claimed IT, or Nigel, or something on the SK

---

How is it possible to have two Seer claims and yet I believe neither of them?

You had Liam in where Gertie should have been, see the quote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Also, can someone answer me this.

If Eva is the SK as she claims, what ever happened to "Find a wolf, kill a wolf"?

What happened to taking down the self-proclaimed last member of Team IT, to block their kill tomorrow morning?

She doesn't seem to like the wolves very much since they have killed her mate and ****ed her over twice to the point where she can't win the game.

Enemy of my Enemy and all that

• Advertisement

So ive decided that the ferryman shall take @Frank tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Liam was non committal which is obviously no longer the case. Angus being wrong about Liam means Angus is dodgy and needs to go.

No issues with Gertie, Eva or Angus at this point, it's just the order. With Liam claiming BG it paints Angus and by extension Gertie in a poor light unless there is even more role reveals to come

Gertie is the only real info kill in that sequence

Eva potentially caps kill rate but I’d still say Gertie is the right option

Why Frank.?

:confused: Why Frank?

Oh lordy

Wouldn't it be funny if "Nigel" took the form of someone else, got Eva to self implode so everyone would think IT was gone into them, stop looking for it, and then move on?

Jesus, if it turns out THAT is how Ewan and Eva are playing this, I give up. Go Team SK.

Ewan starts pushing for me to be lynched as Randall AFTER 10, when I've survived a hit.

He pushes the narrative of me vs him in tonights lynch.

And for good measure, he gets Eva to play a meta game, dump the best interests of the team out the window, and causes all sorts of chaos?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

My spelling mistake is just that. Its difficult to text when chained up.

Chained up?

Why Frank.?

Cause i dont like him. Think he was on the same team as Katue

Cause i dont like him. Think he was on the same team as Katue

That and ye cant decide on who ye are actually wanting to lynch

Oh lordy

Wouldn't it be funny if "Nigel" took the form of someone else, got Eva to self implode so everyone would think IT was gone into them, stop looking for it, and then move on?

Jesus, if it turns out THAT is how Ewan and Eva are playing this, I give up. Go Team SK.

Ewan starts pushing for me to be lynched as Randall AFTER 10, when I've survived a hit.

He pushes the narrative of me vs him in tonights lynch.

And for good measure, he gets Eva to play a meta game, dump the best interests of the team out the window, and causes all sorts of chaos?

If I had done that, I would legitimately be the best player of all time.

Sadly I'm not.

Dunno what Eva's up to, but you're a wolf.

• Advertisement

Chained up?

;)

Advertisement