Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    That and ye cant decide on who ye are actually wanting to lynch

Don't make any rash decisions. Be like Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    When I say seer, obviously I mean good.seer

Liam why don’t you trust ewan please?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    If I had done that, I would legitimately be the best player of all time.

Sadly I'm not.

Dunno what Eva's up to, but you're a wolf.

Do you think angus is the bad seer?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Liam why don’t you trust ewan please?

He was very quick to trust me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If I had done that, I would legitimately be the best player of all time.

And if that turns out to be sneaky bragging, I'll probably, happily, take a lengthy break from the game.

• Advertisement

Come on, Phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

You do well under pressure I'll give you that.

Be a lot less ****ing pressure if you'd confirm my peek :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Don't make any rash decisions. Be like Steve.

Steve was a dick.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Be a lot less ****ing pressure if you'd confirm my peek :)

Now Agnes. We both know I've already confirmed the situation with your claim. At least twice now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Do you think angus is the bad seer?

Not sure. You could answer that since he's called you a NRV. Although another wolf could've just told him, so there's no way to know that a wolf is Gaunt, as opposed to one of the others. All I know is that he's a wolf, since I'm the seer. I had other reasons to suspect him last night, before he claimed seer - I think he already looked wolfy, hence the decision to pretend to be seer.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So ive decided that the ferryman shall take @Frank tomorrow.

why frank?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I am going to catch a plane pretty soon, I need to get a vote in before I go.

That and ye cant decide on who ye are actually wanting to lynch

could you not wait and if not taken someone who was under suspicion

Doris WW wrote: »
    why frank?

Cause no one wants to put a strategy out there. Keep flipping on who to vote and i had frank and katie on the same team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Oh lordy

Wouldn't it be funny if "Nigel" took the form of someone else, got Eva to self implode so everyone would think IT was gone into them, stop looking for it, and then move on?

Jesus, if it turns out THAT is how Ewan and Eva are playing this, I give up. Go Team SK.

Ewan starts pushing for me to be lynched as Randall AFTER 10, when I've survived a hit.

He pushes the narrative of me vs him in tonights lynch.

And for good measure, he gets Eva to play a meta game, dump the best interests of the team out the window, and causes all sorts of chaos?

I’ve been looking for a reason to type “flirty gerty” all game and this is prob the best chance I’m going to get ....

I posted earlier today , one of my many Hypothesis, that maybe IT can take over somebody as if it’s them, get them killed and hide in an IT suit while their real character hides under the chaos. Your post is reiterating this point...

Now I can take it that you are good and agreeing with my point. Or I can take it that you are bad and trying to light a fire in my conspiracy urge which would have me pushing that narrative...

The truth is I’m not sure what is true right now. But I have a plan that people can trust

- for lunch I shall have poached eggs, toasted cheese and ham
    - cup of tea
    - talk to wife cause she’s already mentioned several times “you are playing that game aren’t you ?”
    - get sh*t organized in my office
    - get some excercise
    - come back here with fresh set of eyes

*plan may not go according to ... plan and is subject to change...

could you not wait and if not taken someone who was under suspicion

Whats the point when ye can lynch them anyway and waste the kill. I have to go to work shortly so need to get the order in. The circles we are going in here are unreal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’ve been looking for a reason to type “flirty gerty” all game and this is prob the best chance I’m going to get ....

I posted earlier today , one of my many Hypothesis, that maybe IT can take over somebody as if it’s them, get them killed and hide in an IT suit while their real character hides under the chaos. Your post is reiterating this point...

Now I can take it that you are good and agreeing with my point. Or I can take it that you are bad and trying to light a fire in my conspiracy urge which would have me pushing that narrative...

The truth is I’m not sure what is true right now. But I have a plan that people can trust

- for lunch I shall have poached eggs, toasted cheese and ham
    - cup of tea
    - talk to wife cause she’s already mentioned several times “you are playing that game aren’t you ?”
    - get sh*t organized in my office
    - get some excercise
    - come back here with fresh set of eyes

*plan may not go according to ... plan and is subject to change...

Maybe that's why Liam won't confirm his role. I don't know.

Ok this is simple

Lynch Gertie

Ewan and angus then peek the same (nominated) person

Reveal on thread - both give a designated part of the answer (first name/ last name?)

Peekee confirms who’s the seer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

There's not really circles though Riona. It's Angus Eva or Gertie to be deaded. Why don't you pick one of those 3 and the village will deal with the rest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Ok this is simple

Lynch Gertie

Ewan and angus then peek the same (nominated) person

Reveal on thread - both give a designated part of the answer (first name/ last name?)

Peekee confirms who’s the seer

But the bad seer will get a peek tonight so that will prove nothing.

• Advertisement

There is I think a second way to confirm on this if the lynch auditor is still in play and has a power to use still. Would they be willing to step forward?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Something I noticed reading back. We've said all along that the only way the Wolves could make so many role claims and play them off is that they kept munching RVs, which the Wolf Priest would know

If that were true, how would that tie in with Wendy's supposed reveal as the Village Priest? According to her, the Wolf Priest died on Tuesday, so they'd only know two of the dead roles, but it seems as if the Wolves know a lot more

It's also incredibly convenient that, after we've said all along, how likely is it that the Wolves could hit so many RVs, that every single one of the people's in Wendy's list is a named character

Not a single unlisted name among them. Out of 11 potential ones. Of course it is hard to come up with a dead players when you don't know all the characters in the game, so stick with the ones you know

Of course that doesn't explain why they'd put down two members of Team SK. But frankly out of the three major role claims - Angus, Wendy and Ewan - I'm doubting whether any of them are tue

Wendy WW wrote: »
    But the bad seer will get a peek tonight so that will prove nothing.

The person peeked will confirm the correct answer

The person peeked will confirm the correct answer

But it won't be no good, so no point.

oooooooooooo interesting say we decide who we are going to lynch we get 2 suspects to agree to vote them and some confirmed goodies we get the lynch and have andy look at the list

Phil you need to finish what you started. You had a good question but left it hang.

oooooooooooo interesting say we decide who we are going to lynch we get 2 suspects to agree to vote them and some confirmed goodies we get the lynch and have andy look at the list

Only 1 suspect can vote though, no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I didn't want to revel like this but my own carelessness and some pushy players have forced my hand.

I am Father Ted Brautigan, The Seer. I have made two peeks so far, with another one tonight IF I survive the Lynch.

My first pick was Derry, who turned out to be Julia Shumway, Citizen of Derry and NRV.
    My second peek was Liam who is Jessie Burlingame, also an NRV. Sorry for outing you like that Liam but as an NVR you are free from danger.

Hopefully Liam will be around to verify this. Priest can confirm Derry if they do come out as Nigel suggests.

So yeah, keep me alive and you get another peek before the wolves or SK kill me in the morning. If Nigel is an RV the I say go with Eva instead.
    Right bitches, this is where it gets real and village get going.

I'm actually the seer.

latest?cb=20100607224351

Angus is lying and is clearly a wolf.

Peeks so far are:

Day 1: Doris = Paul Sheldon, Citizen of Derry (presumably NRV)
    Day 2: Mary = Stephen King, Master of the Universe. Would've really helped me out if Mary hadn't spilled this for absolutely no reason. Cheers for that.
    Day 3: Gertrude = dun dun DUN - Randall Flagg, the Walkin' Dude.

Right Liam, the reason I held off you now was based on Angus reveal, he didnt call you a Citizen of Derry which I thought the wolves would have picked up on as you having a potentially minor role. It felt like you might be roled but he didnt wanna out you, notice the difference with Derry.

Quoted Ewans reveal for quick reference but the convenient pick of Mary is what holds me back on trusing him. Its a risk as Mary could have been lying about her role but she obviously wasnt

Based on your responses so far you trust neither. Im with you to that extent but who creeps you out more?

Only 1 suspect can vote though, no?

well we could use it to narrow people down or use it as a peek

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Alrighty, so by taking Ewan, Liam and Wendy as being above board, I would like to be cheeky enough to ask Ewan to peek Vernon tonight.

My reasoning is, I think Vernon was trying to lay work to claim priest. Relevant quotes in bold.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    I can tell, you changed your strategy from post lynch last night. It wasnt a bad strategy, now I fail to see a strategy. Secondly, I dont see why we need village roles to come out unless we have a smoking gun of some sort.

If your a seer and you dont have two wolves then your wasting your time coming out. The kill rate is low, try and bounce another day or so. If they fell under pressure then come out. Priest the same, no need to come out unless you have snared a couple of wolves. Andy and the alignment seer are not going to come out until at least pre munch tomorrow. I wouldnt be worrying, just be happy we havent forced a role reveal via mislynch.

IMO we have snagged one at least if not two from the evil teams in Tegan and Katie. Potential for someone to be caught in the crossfire between the wolf teams. I am not overly optimistic or pessimistic about our position at this stage.
    One would presume Carrie is still alive with the lack of revenge!

They only get those they have killed, so presumably they know two people they have killed based on two munches but yeah role claims need to be looked at when they come. There is some other metrics in play which should prevent fake role claims IMO
    One was a modkill of Conor for failure to interact. The other two were sk and wolf kills. Vig is likely dead but no one wants to say really
    Im guessing Abi was roled unfortunately, I dont know how important though because she knew she was getting munched so no role reveal with whatever info she had. You can kind of guess at her role. Steve is an outlier and someone I had in a no lean column. Conor I'd presume is an NRV, nothing stood out except lack of engagement tbh.

Nigels post as pointed out was a bit bizarre, it was a bit all over the place so I'm not sure I buy into the wolves concocting it, most likely an SK working alone maybe? Might have nailed one of them in Tegan or Katie and the other is running a little scared
    Was just catching up and noticed that! It points at something about Riona, is there something else in Gabs post that made you think he was roled?

Reading back through last night and this morning, I feel confident Katie was a wolf, I also think Tegan was in there aswell so we might be slightly better off than we thought. I still have a lean on Isla at this point, all stemming from yesterdays "coincidences"

Loads of hinting at and talking about roles of the dead, or that specific roles are still alive or dead. It's very priesty play, I spotted it yesterday and figured that Vernon was the priest from the hints.

So yeah, thoughts?

Advertisement