Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    well we could use it to narrow people down or use it as a peek

I prefer the Andy route tbh. I think if we try to get me and Angus to both peek the same person, either:

Cujo blocks me (or 'the good seer', whoever you believe that is), making the good seer look dodgy.

or

The person the village picks to peek is a wolf, who will obviously back up the bad seer/wolf.

Dunno if there's a way around this?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Phil you need to finish what you started. You had a good question but left it hang.

What are you on about being chained Liam?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Alrighty, so by taking Ewan, Liam and Wendy as being above board, I would like to be cheeky enough to ask Ewan to peek Vernon tonight.

My reasoning is, I think Vernon was trying to lay work to claim priest. Relevant quotes in bold.

Loads of hinting at and talking about roles of the dead, or that specific roles are still alive or dead. It's very priesty play, I spotted it yesterday and figured that Vernon was the priest from the hints.

So yeah, thoughts?

Definitely not the priest unfortunately but happy to be peeked. Each one of those was in response to something fairly obvious but I can see the link your making

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Right Liam, the reason I held off you now was based on Angus reveal, he didnt call you a Citizen of Derry which I thought the wolves would have picked up on as you having a potentially minor role. It felt like you might be roled but he didnt wanna out you, notice the difference with Derry.

Quoted Ewans reveal for quick reference but the convenient pick of Mary is what holds me back on trusing him. Its a risk as Mary could have been lying about her role but she obviously wasnt

Based on your responses so far you trust neither. Im with you to that extent but who creeps you out more?

Leaving SKs aside both the wolf and the village team have a seer and presumably will receive the exact same form of wording from the mods in backrooms.

I trust neither. Because.

Ewan is a but twitchy but again I say this.
    In a hypothetical situation:
    Angus is good seer
    He peaks me
    I turn out to be an NRV
    I refuse to confirm this.
    He's under huge pressure, not helped by my refusal to confirm.

Now imagine I am exactly who the peak said I am. A fellow villager, but with no power.
    Would the way Angus has reacted in the game be how'd you react in this situation?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

FFASeerpeek

Vernon

I'll go with it too

• Advertisement

Alrighty, so by taking Ewan, Liam and Wendy as being above board, I would like to be cheeky enough to ask Ewan to peek Vernon tonight.

My reasoning is, I think Vernon was trying to lay work to claim priest. Relevant quotes in bold.

Loads of hinting at and talking about roles of the dead, or that specific roles are still alive or dead. It's very priesty play, I spotted it yesterday and figured that Vernon was the priest from the hints.

So yeah, thoughts?

Seems fair enough. What about Eva though? I'd love to clear up what she's doing, if possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Something I noticed reading back. We've said all along that the only way the Wolves could make so many role claims and play them off is that they kept munching RVs, which the Wolf Priest would know

If that were true, how would that tie in with Wendy's supposed reveal as the Village Priest? According to her, the Wolf Priest died on Tuesday, so they'd only know two of the dead roles, but it seems as if the Wolves know a lot more

It's also incredibly convenient that, after we've said all along, how likely is it that the Wolves could hit so many RVs, that every single one of the people's in Wendy's list is a named character

Not a single unlisted name among them. Out of 11 potential ones. Of course it is hard to come up with a dead players when you don't know all the characters in the game, so stick with the ones you know

Of course that doesn't explain why they'd put down two members of Team SK. But frankly out of the three major role claims - Angus, Wendy and Ewan - I'm doubting whether any of them are tue

Sorry now Mr Wolf but you're forgetting here that the village are also killing these people. So it's not just the wolves that are hitting the RV's, it's also the village with their lynches.
    And in a game with so many roles, I don't think it's surprising at all that the RV's are getting picked off.

The wolf priest died in Katie on Tuesday. But they still have an evil seer. That's how the wolves know more. And of course they have more information than us, that's the entire premise of the game.

The only way for me to have been able to confirm so many dead RV's is to 100% know their roles. And by my counting the wolves have only had 3 munches so that's 3 roles. Not all of them. And seeing as how no one has come out to counter my information, then I have to be believed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok. Im going to kill gerth. If Ewan is the true seer then he has no power other than an elongated life.

Eva has promised to kill gerth for us but why? Eva had some pressure on her as to kill her leave the other 3 alive and figure ot out after lynch but came up with this mad sk story.

Is it possible eva is cujo. Claimed IT in order to keep herself alive for another round and block a peek?

I duno i could have missed something here too easily enough.

But are ye happy to go along with lynch eva, sphere gert?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Seems fair enough. What about Eva though? I'd love to clear up what she's doing, if possible.

I haven't a bloody clue, I need to do some maths but even if Eva is double crossing us we're in a decent spot so I'm not massively concerned right now. Sorting a seer is more urgent.

Does anyone want to discuss using the lynch auditor to separate the seers?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ok. Im going to kill gerth. If Ewan is the true seer then he has no power other than an elongated life.

Eva has promised to kill gerth for us but why? Eva had some pressure on her as to kill her leave the other 3 alive and figure ot out after lynch but came up with this mad sk story.

Is it possible eva is cujo. Claimed IT in order to keep herself alive for another round and block a peek?

I duno i could have missed something here too easily enough.

But are ye happy to go along with lynch eva, sphere gert?

Lynch Angus, sphere gertie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil you need to finish what you started. You had a good question but left it hang.

The one about IT controlling somebody or multiple people ?

I would hate to think you and flirty Gertie were trying to pull my strings on that rabbit hole . . :pac:

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Does anyone want to discuss using the lynch auditor to separate the seers?

Yes. But can we discuss the sphere first please. I really have to go to work

Wendy WW wrote: »

This makes no sense to me.

Again Liam who has you chained?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Sorry now Mr Wolf but you're forgetting here that the village are also killing these people. So it's not just the wolves that are hitting the RV's, it's also the village with their lynches.
    And in a game with so many roles, I don't think it's surprising at all that the RV's are getting picked off.

The wolf priest died in Katie on Tuesday. But they still have an evil seer. That's how the wolves know more. And of course they have more information than us, that's the entire premise of the game.

The only way for me to have been able to confirm so many dead RV's is to 100% know their roles. And by my counting the wolves have only had 3 munches so that's 3 roles. Not all of them. And seeing as how no one has come out to counter my information, then I have to be believed.

This is Day 4. There have been 4 munches. Seems like the kind of thing a Priest would keep track of. And the Wolves have only had one peek, two at most, depending on our definition of when the two-day cool-down is. But nothing starts on D0, so I'd be inclined to say just the one

Ok off to work. Gertie will die by sphere at this time tomorrow. A vote for her is a wasted vote

Come on, Phil
    ;)
    My spelling mistake is just that. Its difficult to text when chained up.

Ok . . Am I to take is that you were chained up, were under some spell and its affecting your ability to talk/play?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy, did you tell us who Gabriel was or did I miss it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Leaving SKs aside both the wolf and the village team have a seer and presumably will receive the exact same form of wording from the mods in backrooms.

I trust neither. Because.

Ewan is a but twitchy but again I say this.
    In a hypothetical situation:
    Angus is good seer
    He peaks me
    I turn out to be an NRV
    I refuse to confirm this.
    He's under huge pressure, not helped by my refusal to confirm.

Now imagine I am exactly who the peak said I am. A fellow villager, but with no power.
    Would the way Angus has reacted in the game be how'd you react in this situation?

Different strokes but I wouldnt be losing the rag, Id see it as what it is and make my point clear that you are who he says you are (If in fact you are). My issue with this game is when you hit the lid you look like a looper and no one believes a word you say.

If I was a seer and a roled or NRV refused to confirm me id probably laugh when I got lynched as ive made a bona fide claim and the village have lost an asset.

I still dont think either of them are legit at the moment but we will see later

• Advertisement

I haven't a bloody clue, I need to do some maths but even if Eva is double crossing us we're in a decent spot so I'm not massively concerned right now. Sorting a seer is more urgent.

Ok, Vernon it is, unless the village decides otherwise in the meantime.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Lynch herself for conveniently not being able to confirm my Derry peek. Then lynch Liam for throwing me under the bus. He's not John Coffey. He's Jessie Burlingame. His plan to confirm me as Seer by having me freak out is, frankly, ridiculous. It goes by feelings instead of looking at the facts in front of him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I don't think we should kill either of the seer claims. Let the wolves tell us who the seer is with their actions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ok off to work. Gertie will die by sphere at this time tomorrow. A vote for her is a wasted vote

Its probably a wasted sphere too, if Eva sticks to her plan to hit me.

Either that, or you've just cominicated to Team IT they don't have to munch me now, and can go after a villager tomorrow morning instead.

Well played.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ok . . Am I to take is that you were chained up, were under some spell and its affecting your ability to talk/play?

And you cant thank my post or respond directly cause of this power . . .???

Ok, can somebody help me with this rabbit hole . . I feel either Liam needs help or I need help figuring out what medication I need. .

Did anything bad happen the wolves after the first too mucnches or anything wierd on thread that day.

If they had killed Carrie something would of happened right?

I'm more musing now then anything but I skimmed day 1 so was just wondering

Liam needs to post. What’s up liam?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did anything bad happen the wolves after the first too mucnches or anything wierd on thread that day.

If they had killed Carrie something would of happened right?

I'm more musing now then anything but I skimmed day 1 so was just wondering

As I am sick of saying, Carrie is alive and has been confirmed by Isla. Ye can lynch her after Liam as no one is listening to a thing I'm saying.

Angus WW wrote: »
    As I am sick of saying, Carrie is alive and has been confirmed by Isla. Ye can lynch her after Liam as no one is listening to a thing I'm saying.

I know what your saying I'm just looking at both seers claims in isolation to try get a feel is that alright with you?

• Advertisement

Liam’s posts for the last while are seriously unstructured/ odd

I’d guess it’s not entirely one persons doing

Am I right Liam?

Advertisement