Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    This is Day 4. There have been 4 munches. Seems like the kind of thing a Priest would keep track of. And the Wolves have only had one peek, two at most, depending on our definition of when the two-day cool-down is. But nothing starts on D0, so I'd be inclined to say just the one
    Honestly, I thought today was Wednesday and I was ****ting myself so much this morning about my reveal I wasn't paying attention. Were you so on track coz you know exactly who you've killed?
    Wendy, did you tell us who Gabriel was or did I miss it?

Gabriel was the vigilante. So no bullets to murder you with unfortunately.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Its probably a wasted sphere too, if Eva sticks to her plan to hit me.

Either that, or you've just cominicated to Team IT they don't have to munch me now, and can go after a villager tomorrow morning instead.

Well played.

We should be hitting eva tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I don't think we should kill either of the seer claims. Let the wolves tell us who the seer is with their actions

Who do you propose we lynch instead?
    And what happens if Cujo blocks one of the powers? It'll look mighty convenient for one of the seers to come on thread and say 'oh no lads, I didn't get a peek coz cujo blocked me'. Then where are we left?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I don't think we should kill either of the seer claims. Let the wolves tell us who the seer is with their actions
    Riona WW wrote: »
    We should be hitting eva tonight.

I gotta agree, killing either of these seers is mental till we verify which one of them is lying less. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf! Eva has admitted shes IT, only kill tomorrow and with a BG in play who is going to I hope protect Wendy then the wolves either kill the Seer or leave him in play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    And you cant thank my post or respond directly cause of this power . . .???

Ok, can somebody help me with this rabbit hole . . I feel either Liam needs help or I need help figuring out what medication I need. .

You better not be F**king with me Liam cause this might take me some time . .

Time Travel - Doesn't the children that IT kills remain young or something ? LIke when we the adult losers aren't the children their young selves ?

I remember Georgie was the first one we see (in movie anyways) . . Not sure how that helps . .

The Dome - Not sure of exact science of it, but there is an element of being cut off - Not sure what angle I can take on that . .

Stan Uris: The SK Finder: Fearful of the horrors of the past, Stan is connected to the SK like no one else. Can peek a player each night and discover if they are a member of Team SK.

Though the Losers Club are strong of will and character, one of the seven just cannot face the thoughts of a life fighting IT over and over again. In such a scenario, dreadful consequences may unfold.

We all presume that dreadful consequences are Stan dieing . . Is there anything else we can decipher of that note ?

Also, the time traveller role is a doozy . ."His decisions will have a positive… AND a negative impact on the village should he decide to involve himself."

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Putting a vote in for Angus, wont be able to check back online till after I land and the lynch will have happened.

I see that Gertie is doomed anyway and that was who I was going to vote for.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Putting a vote in for Angus, wont be able to check back online till after I land and the lynch will have happened.

I see that Gertie is doomed anyway and that was who I was going to vote for.

Don’t vote angus till we sort the seer thing

Oh and for anybody reading my posts . . I do not know what is going on here with Liam or Eva or anybody else for that matter. . There is a lot of confusing stuff going on and Im just trying to make sense of it. .

Fiona and Gertie appear to like my "People are being controlled" rabbit hole, so I am not sure if its a wolf ploy to get me chasing false leads or just a bit of everybody trying to figure out if it has any merits . .

Im not accusing anybody here, just making it easy for village to follow my line of enquiry if I go missing and some people try and use this strategy as a "I was with Phil" line of defence . . I haven't a clue who is good/bad and what I have said that is actually accurate . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    And seeing as how no one has come out to counter my information, then I have to be believed.

Unless the Wolves killed the Village Priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok . . Am I to take is that you were chained up, were under some spell and its affecting your ability to talk/play?

I
    J

E

Z

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Oh and for anybody reading my posts . . I do not know what is going on here with Liam or Eva or anybody else for that matter. . There is a lot of confusing stuff going on and Im just trying to make sense of it. .

Fiona and Gertie appear to like my "People are being controlled" rabbit hole, so I am not sure if its a wolf ploy to get me chasing false leads or just a bit of everybody trying to figure out if it has any merits . .

Im not accusing anybody here, just making it easy for village to follow my line of enquiry if I go missing and some people try and use this strategy as a "I was with Phil" line of defence . . I haven't a clue who is good/bad and what I have said that is actually accurate . .

Hey, Phil

For clarity

I don't know if anyone is being "mind controlled", directly.

I have two scenarios in my head right now.

Either one player decided to sacrifice their own attempts to win the game cause they felt they were being hounded, wrongly. They didn't see themselves winning, so just decided to set things on fire in a moment of self-sacrifice to mess with the village.

Or there's a play, involving Ewan and Eva, relying on the fact they took a shot at me this morning and missed, and trying to shape that info into not just railroading me into the lynch tonight, but thinking long term.

Ewan presented information on he could have gotten and interpreted through a wolf action, and info on Mary that she straight up admitted to, as if it was a villager action, and did it in the least villager way possible. If Eva dies, and ye keep going down the list and still can't find a wolf, just remember that Ewan's information was tainted from the very start.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Unless the Wolves killed the Village Priest

She also said Gab was the vig, gab pretty much outed himself on thread as a RV and the wolves took him out today they wouldn't have known his role untill after he was killed.

So If she is lying she roled the dice on him being vig and not one of the other RVs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I gotta agree, killing either of these seers is mental till we verify which one of them is lying less. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf! Eva has admitted shes IT, only kill tomorrow and with a BG in play who is going to I hope protect Wendy then the wolves either kill the Seer or leave him in play.

you are a wolf so we shouldnt listen to you

we should kill flag not believe a story that he can be auto killed
    i cant win so why would they kill me

Liam WW wrote: »
    I
    J

E

Z

Liam you really aren't helping :P

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Liam’s posts for the last while are seriously unstructured/ odd

I’d guess it’s not entirely one persons doing

Am I right Liam?

You're a space cowboy Fiona

Had me a prince burger for lunch yummy

Doris WW wrote: »
    Liam you really aren't helping :P

How, it's. The most. Helpful I've been since munch time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    She also said Gab was the vig, gab pretty much outed himself on thread as a RV and the wolves took him out today they wouldn't have known his role untill after he was killed.

So If she is lying she roled the dice on him being vig and not one of the other RVs

I had him down as BG to be honest. He asked a question at the start as to who would a SK or wolf target and Wendy smacked him down about outing RVs.

you giving up if so we could just call it here and save the hassle

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Right, I think we can conclude Liam isn’t quite himself at the moment

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Alrighty, so by taking Ewan, Liam and Wendy as being above board, I would like to be cheeky enough to ask Ewan to peek Vernon tonight.

My reasoning is, I think Vernon was trying to lay work to claim priest. Relevant quotes in bold.

Loads of hinting at and talking about roles of the dead, or that specific roles are still alive or dead. It's very priesty play, I spotted it yesterday and figured that Vernon was the priest from the hints.

So yeah, thoughts?

this is a good plan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy are we to believe that Gab was a vig and didn't fire a single shot before being munched on day 4?

Leaving SKs aside both the wolf and the village team have a seer and presumably will receive the exact same form of wording from the mods in backrooms.

I trust neither. Because.

Ewan is a but twitchy but again I say this.
    In a hypothetical situation:
    Angus is good seer
    He peaks me
    I turn out to be an NRV
    I refuse to confirm this.
    He's under huge pressure, not helped by my refusal to confirm.

Now imagine I am exactly who the peak said I am. A fellow villager, but with no power.
    Would the way Angus has reacted in the game be how'd you react in this situation?

see in a game this complex i believe ther could be two false claims and a false priest claim

but i believe ewan wendy

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Right, I think we can conclude Liam isn’t quite himself at the moment

Wrong geralt

Angus WW wrote: »
    Wendy are we to believe that Gab was a vig and didn't fire a single shot before being munched on day 4?

you cujoed him all game

Stan Uris: The SK Finder: Fearful of the horrors of the past, Stan is connected to the SK like no one else.

Can peek a player each night and discover if they are a member of Team SK
    QUOTE=Liam WW;107942965]How, it's. The most. Helpful I've been since munch time[/QUOTE]
    I
    J

E

Z

Though the Losers Club are strong of will and character, one of the seven just cannot face the thoughts of a life fighting IT over and over again. In such a scenario, dreadful consequences may unfold.

If this is wrong, Im going mad . .

Hi Angus.

Stan Uris: The SK Finder: Fearful of the horrors of the past, Stan is connected to the SK like no one else.

Can peek a player each night and discover if they are a member of Team SK
    QUOTE=Liam WW;107942965]How, it's. The most. Helpful I've been since munch time

If this is wrong, Im going mad . .[/QUOTE]

would you laike an apple

Well where do we go from here?

• Advertisement

Well where do we go from here?

whne the path is not clear

Advertisement