Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well where do we go from here?

That's the Buffy game, this is Derry, Maine.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »

would you laike an apple

That's creepy . . My youngest only asked me for an apple about 10 mins ago . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    That's creepy . . My youngest only asked me for an apple about 10 mins ago . .

i;m asposed ta be creepy

Angus WW wrote: »
    That's the Buffy game, this is Derry, Maine.

there is no buffy game
    its a tv show from the 90's where we are now

• Advertisement

Well where do we go from here?

You are either f**king with me totally or you are telling me to try again ?

Ok, maybe multiple people are being controlled or manipulated ?

What you and Eva ?

i take it we are killing gertrude and letting angus have one last shot at the peeking

the both the seers can peek vernon
    and that game i think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Wendy are we to believe that Gab was a vig and didn't fire a single shot before being munched on day 4?

No clue what happened with Gabby tbh. Maybe he just felt overwhelmed and couldn't make a decision.

Can anybody make a connection between Liam and Eva's posting ? I am not sure if its connected to the King stories/powers.

Posting from the past? Posting in riddles ? Posting sort of half n half (controlled but can get small incoherent messages)?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well unfortunately I have to dip out now, so I'll be submitting my vote shortly. I don't know if you'll be doing an FFA later, but in case you are, here's mine based on the current field of play

#FFA4

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy

At least one of these is lying, maybe even more than one

Of course there's been so much suspicious activity today I could double it to about 6 names, but they're the ones I'll be voting from

• Advertisement

Liam, can you quote the post I made that was closest to figuring out whatever the f**k you are trying to say ?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Well unfortunately I have to dip out now, so I'll be submitting my vote shortly. I don't know if you'll be doing an FFA later, but in case you are, here's mine based on the current field of play

#FFA4

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy

Of course there's been so much suspicious activity today I could double it to about 6 names, but they're the ones I'll be voting from

thanks brendan
    enjoy youre
    evening

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

#FFA4

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy

So you going to vote let me guess Ewan and wont be back on to change later?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Can anybody make a connection between Liam and Eva's posting ? I am not sure if its connected to the King stories/powers.

Posting from the past? Posting in riddles ? Posting sort of half n half (controlled but can get small incoherent messages)?

Honestly I can't. Liam's seems more likely to be a riddle than Eva's, but they might both just be talkin crap.

Anyone know what IJEZ (from Liam's posts) might mean.

Tbh my head's fried with the board this afternoon, and I know who at least some of the wolves are :confused:

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Honestly I can't. Liam's seems more likely to be a riddle than Eva's, but they might both just be talkin crap.

Anyone know what IJEZ (from Liam's posts) might mean.

Tbh my head's fried with the board this afternoon, and I know who at least some of the wolves are :confused:

there are 4 wolves left

gertrude
    angus
    vernon
    rhiona is that who says that we shoiuldnt kill gertrude till the sphere resolves

that sphere will kill one of us and there is nothing we vcan do about it
    so we kill gertrude
    confirm you as seer
    then i'll kill either doruis or fake seer

if i kill doris we gets the less kills if i kill fake seer then they get to kill two of us plus the black sphere resolves and kills so thats 2 wolves left

you should peek either vernon or rhiona
    i think vernon
    but its clearly you call

we lynch either vernon or rhiona and well youll be dead at this stage unless magic happens
    we lynch one i munch the other and then i kill isla for stuykle points

i get to kill the wolves fo being meanies
    village gets to win
    mods get a cool story

Doris WW wrote: »
    So you going to vote let me guess Ewan and wont be back on to change later?

I find the idea that both Angus and I are lying to be bull****. Occam's Razor, one of us is the seer and the other is lying. Two of the wolves didn't pretend to be seer, one after the other, for no apparent reason.

Liams posts today started all wrong .

10:01
    I
    J
    E
    Z

Steak head, mash good?

10:02
    Muhahaha.

Then straight to looking to get Fiona and Angus . . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Phil I think you're heading down a dead end rabbit hole. I dunno what Liam is at but I don't have the headspace to be looking into it today. My head is melted enough with the role claims.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Phil I think you're heading down a dead end rabbit hole. I dunno what Liam is at but I don't have the headspace to be looking into it today. My head is melted enough with the role claims.

its very confisting

Eva WW wrote: »
    there are 4 wolves left

gertrude
    angus
    vernon
    rhiona is that who says that we shoiuldnt kill gertrude till the sphere resolves

that sphere will kill one of us and there is nothing we vcan do about it
    so we kill gertrude
    confirm you as seer
    then i'll kill either doruis or fake seer

if i kill doris we gets the less kills if i kill fake seer then they get to kill two of us plus the black sphere resolves and kills so thats 2 wolves left

you should peek either vernon or rhiona
    i think vernon
    but its clearly you call

we lynch either vernon or rhiona and well youll be dead at this stage unless magic happens
    we lynch one i munch the other and then i kill isla for stuykle points

i get to kill the wolves fo being meanies
    village gets to win
    mods get a cool story

Fair enough. I won't trust Riona unless/until the sphere kills Gertrude. I'm very happy to lynch Gertrude before that. Still don't get your motivation, unless you were sure that wolves were gonna get you.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »

Yeh Maybe, I don't know. Its like Liam is Stan trying to tell me something . .

Not sure if Eva is also somebody trying to say something . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

#FFA4

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy

This post is such a wolfy post imo

Fair enough. I won't trust Riona unless/until the sphere kills Gertrude. I'm very happy to lynch Gertrude before that. Still don't get your motivation, unless you were sure that wolves were gonna get you.

Are you ****ing serious :D:D:D

Riona WW wrote: »
    Are you ****ing serious :D:D:D

Yep, can't trust anyone these days :pac:

Happily you're further down the list than a few people.

Ye are actually unreal!!

Gertrude is dying tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

Eva is evil.

Kill the ****ing evil thing.

Ffs

She is either the dog or the sk

This is ****ing nuts

But your trusting the self proclaimed sk. Why?

enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend_o_2572603.webp

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

#FFA4

Angus
    Ewan
    Wendy

You have a self confessed wolf in the village, and they don't make your FFA? The one whose story is that killing them probably stops the SK kills tomorrow.

Instead, you post the two seers and the only priest claiming?

lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

You are either f**king with me totally or you are telling me to try again ?

Ok, maybe multiple people are being controlled or manipulated ?

What you and Eva ?

Im not being controlled.

• Advertisement

Ok what if eva isn't planning to kill dorris. What if he wants an evil team to win. What if his plan is to kill you and the wolves kill dorris and then turn around and kill wendy?

And what if he is. Your risking all that on the fact that he presses send on a dorris vote before the wolves do?

Advertisement