Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Component suppliers.

Options
  • 26-08-2018 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello all.
    Just wondering where is the most competitive place to buy build parts. Not looking for used parts. The handfull of irish suppliers is limited and not really competitive or helpful when it comes to aftersales support, seems to me that professional reputation carries no value anymore.

Is there any good uk or eu sellers that you would recommend.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Amazon or Overclockers.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

Venom wrote: »
    Amazon or Overclockers.

When shopping on Amazon just make sure to check "special offers" on other sites as well.
    Use partpicker and/or pricespy.

I use Amazon or Scan. Usually cheaper with free Amazon delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Few in Germany can be good although shipping to Ireland can be expensive if you're not ordering a rake of stuff in one order. Also note the prices shown include 19% german VAT so prices will go up when you're ordering to reflect the 23% VAT we pay. This is the same with Amazon.co.uk though. They might come in handy post Brexit if there's a hard Brexit and ordering from the UK is no longer an option.

Caseking.de (have used myself)
    Mindfactory.de (never used but they look good)

Google translate is a great yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

yoshiktk wrote: »
    When shopping on Amazon just make sure to check "special offers" on other sites as well.
    Use partpicker and/or pricespy.

Aye, it's always worth the time checking around especially just before clicking the buy button. As for Pricespy, I oly use the UK version as Irish prices are just stupid money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ginger_hammer

+1 for Overclockers, been using them for over 10 years

Advertisement