Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Transfer From the Uk

• 26-08-2018 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

A bank transfer was sent to me on Thursday before 430pm from a bank in London. When am I likely to have it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Depends on the banks you used. My Lloyds account transfers in minutes, and then Ulster Bank take up to 3 working days to put it into my account.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭bunawillanlad

TopTec wrote: »
    Depends on the banks you used. My Lloyds account transfers in minutes, and then Ulster Bank take up to 3 working days to put it into my account.

TT

Cheers.

I'm with Aib, they said they would transfer it to me on Thursday last before 4.30pm. When should I expect it? Still not in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Bojill

From what bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭bunawillanlad

Bojill wrote: »
    From what bank?

No idea to be honest. I asked in the Aib bank and they said it could take 5 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

And don't forget it is a Bank Holiday in the UK today so that will delay the transfer even more.

TT

• Advertisement
Advertisement