Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imessage Activation Error

Options
  • 26-08-2018 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, anyone else having issues with iMessage / FaceTime not activating in recent days? I’m with eir mobile and it seems, having been on to Apple for over an hour, I’m not receiving messages from Apple, generally. They’ve advised I check with you, if eir have a block on my (or other customers ability) to receive SMS from 447786205094 and can you do a network trace?

If anyone from eir is about, can you help? Or, do you know of issues in recent days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

iang104 wrote: »
    Hi guys, anyone else having issues with iMessage / FaceTime not activating in recent days? I’m with eir mobile and it seems, having been on to Apple for over an hour, I’m not receiving messages from Apple, generally. They’ve advised I check with you, if eir have a block on my (or other customers ability) to receive SMS from 447786205094 and can you do a network trace?

If anyone from eir is about, can you help? Or, do you know of issues in recent days?
    Hi iang104, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

We would only block a number if you have requested us to do so, we wouldn't block numbers without the consent of the customer. 

We have no issues reported with us in relation to this, the issue would seem to lie with Apple I'm afraid. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement