Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phones for sale on Amazon

Options
  • 26-08-2018 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Sim free phones on Amazon seem a good price....are they new? and do they come with warranty? I have looke through some questions and answers and there seem to be contradicting comments on these questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What Amazon site are you talking about?

Most phones they sell are new and sim free but you can buy used phones from third party sellers also.

New phones come with a 24 month warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

I have ordered at least 10 phones for myself, my wife and kids from amazon.co.uk over last 3 years. Always new, always SIM free and always good value. I even ordered a new Moto G6 this morning for £199.99 (https://www.amazon.co.uk/motorola-5-7-Inch-Android-Sim-Free-Smartphone-Deep-Indigo/dp/B079SQF4BD) and it is on the way to me now.

Advertisement