Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would I get a load of milkshake straws?

Options
  • 27-08-2018 7:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

I need a load of long wide straws for a make and do project. Anyone know where's the best place to get them? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

I need a load of long wide straws for a make and do project. Anyone know where's the best place to get them? Cheers

My first port of call would be Amazon or Ebay - depends on how quickly you need them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Have a look in Deals, Mr. Price and similar.
    Alternatively check out Catering suppliers like Nisbets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Have  a look on Nisbets - they have numerous options for straws.  Normally get stuff delivered next day if you order early enough in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Mr Price have a wonderful selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Ikea do a packet of extra wide smoothie straws!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Musefan wrote: »
    Ikea do a packet of extra wide smoothie straws!

Not any more :(

Dunnes do ones that are almost as wide though.

Advertisement