Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Zoom Streak 6 marathon shoe?

• 27-08-2018 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Anyone ran a marathon in these guys before? Have a pair and pretty certain they'll be fine for me up to Half marathon distance but a little unsure of using them for DCM......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭spc78

I'm going to run berlin in them in 2 weeks time so will know for sure then but have done all my long runs in them - max 22 miles, no issue. I think they're a good light marathon shoe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭healy1835

spc78 wrote: »
    I'm going to run berlin in them in 2 weeks time so will know for sure then but have done all my long runs in them - max 22 miles, no issue. I think they're a good light marathon shoe

Cheers mate, best of luck in Berlin. They must be holding up decent after all those long runs then.....

Advertisement