Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock code for a mobile broadband router(B315s-22)

Options
  • 27-08-2018 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am trying to get the unlock code for a mobile broadband router(B315s-22) that I purchased at the start of my Meteor contract. I am now at the end of the contract and want the unlock code. Can you assist please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

dandan123 wrote: »
    I am trying to get the unlock code for a mobile broadband router(B315s-22) that I purchased at the start of my Meteor contract. I am now at the end of the contract and want the unlock code. Can you assist please.
    Hi dandan123, 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dandan123

Hi dandan123, 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey
    Thanks for your help. Contacted 1901 and received code and all is good.
    Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi dandan123, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey
    Thanks for your help. Contacted 1901 and received code and all is good.
    Thanks again
    No problem, I'm glad to hear this :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement