Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easytrip tag & Dundrum parking - beware

Options
  • 27-08-2018 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭

Easytrip have just sent me an e-mail informing me that I can now use my tag to park in Dundrum SC if I have parking activated on my tag.

In case you have one of their tags and do not currently use it for parking, be aware that if you elect to use it for parking as well as tolls, they will double your current admin charge to €2.46 p.m.

Which means that your annual Easytrip bill will go up by €14.76, even if you never park anywhere that accepts their tags.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

Thanks for the warning. Noticed my toll tag beeping as I left the centre yesterday. I paid and used the ticket in the normal way so hopefully I didn't get charged twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

Awaaf wrote: »
    Thanks for the warning. Noticed my toll tag beeping as I left the centre yesterday. I paid and used the ticket in the normal way so hopefully I didn't get charged twice.

unless you've asked for it to have been switched on, you won't be.

Bloomfields DL has offered it for a while now - if you did activate the tag for parking, you can't use the rebate offered by Tesco, which is enough for me to forego the convenience of it.:rolleyes: BTW that rebate has gone from "Spend €30, get 2 free hours" to "Spend €20 get 1 free hour".

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The tags beep when the readers communicate with them regardless so it doesn't mean you'll be charged

Advertisement