Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit Hire in Limerick

Options
  • 27-08-2018 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am attending a graduation on Friday but I have yet to sort out a suit and will not be returning to Limerick until Wednesday morning. Is there any place in town that would provide a suit on such short notice? I was hoping to spend about €50-80, my preference is a grey suit, and it would be just for the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭damowill

Hi all,

I am attending a graduation on Friday but I have yet to sort out a suit and will not be returning to Limerick until Wednesday morning. Is there any place in town that would provide a suit on such short notice? I was hoping to spend about €50-80, my preference is a grey suit, and it would be just for the day.

Try Tony Connollys on Patricks st & Esquire on Roches street. You can hire a suit from both. Not sure how much though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭sioda

Esquire every time have rented a few times from both and Esquires suits and service are well ahead of Connollys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Thanks both, I will give Esquire a visit

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭kokiyou

Hi do you know if these shops will tailor the suit (at least shirt and pants) for the wearer during hiring? Can pay extra, would be for wearing to a wedding as a guest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

kokiyou wrote: »
    Hi do you know if these shops will tailor the suit (at least shirt and pants) for the wearer during hiring? Can pay extra, would be for wearing to a wedding as a guest.

Esquire will definitely alter trousers and jacket, all included in the price. I don't know about altering shirts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement