Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STREETS OF RAGE 4

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,737 ✭✭✭✭Penn

https://twitter.com/Guard_Crush/status/1262382945664479237?s=20

Please, for the love of all that's good and holy... RETWEET!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Popped this on last night for a first look, I now understand the hate for Galsia. One of the lowest level enemies on the screen causing havoc with a 6 inch butterknife. Shield enemies are a pain too, but I only played a quick hour so I'm sure I'll get the hang on them.

The Steam release is a different version to the Windows Store release, the Win 10 release is the Xbox build.

The Xbox build is missing the graphical options and the combo counter is yellow, the counter is green in the other builds.

This got patched yesterday.

skerry wrote: »
    Popped this on last night for a first look, I now understand the hate for Galsia. One of the lowest level enemies on the screen causing havoc with a 6 inch butterknife. Shield enemies are a pain too, but I only played a quick hour so I'm sure I'll get the hang on them.

Shield enemies aren't too bad, jump when they wind up their swing and their attack can easily be avoided.

• Advertisement

I actually saw Galsia and his knife give no ****s when hit by a wrecking ball on level 9 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I actually saw Galsia and his knife give no ****s when hit by a wrecking ball on level 9 :D

I dont think I ever had mad trouble from Galsia, but that level on top of the tram, i jump too early to avoid the signs every. single. time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,737 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I dont think I ever had mad trouble from Galsia, but that level on top of the tram, i jump too early to avoid the signs every. single. time.

They can be an annoyance, especially when you know you shouldn't have been hit, but they're usually not that much of a problem...

... except the weapons room in Chinatown. If you can't keep hold of your weapon, they will run right the f*ck through you from all angles with theirs.

And yeah, I always forget it's a two-warning system on top of the train. I jump when I see the first warning, then often don't have enough time to jump when I see the second one.

Penn wrote: »
    They can be an annoyance, especially when you know you shouldn't have been hit, but they're usually not that much of a problem...

... except the weapons room in Chinatown. If you can't keep hold of your weapon, they will run right the f*ck through you from all angles with theirs.

And yeah, I always forget it's a two-warning system on top of the train. I jump when I see the first warning, then often don't have enough time to jump when I see the second one.

Yeah, multiple Galsias with knifes will juggle you for half your health bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Im half way through Mania at the moment, played the game through multiple times. My most hated are the biker bitches, commissioners and the cops with tasers. They all have moves that are unstoppable for me. Currently stuck on estel on the sky train with two commissioners. Damn them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Homelander wrote: »
    I always though the soundtrack in SOR3 was really under-rated.

Having said that, Go Straight is possibly the GOAT.

Fact. There's a good remix of it on youtube as well.

Managed to clear 4 on mania 2 player and boss rush with 2 turkeys left over and an A rating.

Great game although it feels a bit Japanese fantasy anime at times which the originals never had, especially the last bosses.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

DLC incoming for this. In addtion a free update coming with a new difficulty level.

Advertisement