Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapy (Professional Qualification) MSc

Options
  • 27-08-2018 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am doing the GAMSAT this September so that I can apply for the MSc in physiotherapy in UL in 2019. However, I am really worried that I won't get in.. I only decided to do the GAMSAT about a month ago and I am so unprepared and don't even know what score I should be aiming for, I have looked online for older GAMSAT cutoff scores for the course and haven't had any luck.

So basically, I'm just wondering what GAMSAT scores people who previously were accepted into this course got? I've been averaging at 48 for S1, 52-64 for S2 (using the Acer written communication tests - not sure how accurate they are though) and 61 for S3.

Any input from anyone who's got accepted into this course would be really appreciated!

Advertisement