Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Traumatising experience

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I hope this as good as when one of Big Joe Joyces sons fought Barney, son of Aney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

You should make a call out video pretzel - bonus points if you can shoe horn in both kebab balls and shíte in a bucket:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Where are you based, OP? I'll have a pint with you for €200. I'll even buy yours from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Pretzeluck wrote: »
    But you're superior and I'm the untermensch.
    Finally. You post something that can’t be argued with.

:)

Well this has certainly livened up a dull Wednesday morning, and here was me thinking all I had to do this morning was pass a heap of invoices!:D
    Did you eat a heap of invoices?

Forgot my lunch:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Heads Up everybody. OP imminently going to post a further 3 posts in a row.

Simply

Cant

Wait

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

endacl, I humbly apologise:

Since I have'nt eaten lunch myself,

...I am relying on pretzels morsels of wisdom here for mental nourishment :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭Pretzeluck

endacl wrote: »
    Finally. You post something that can’t be argued with.

:)

A puppet account is liking every single post that the other account posts. Obviously nothing suspicious there. You're the superior I bet. I would like to see your face. It's a shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

€200 for 30min of chat. Damn you're hard.

Is this a gay thing? Because it kind of sounds like a gay thing. It's cool Pretzeluck, it's 2018, embrace the gayness, be as fabulous as you can be.

I have the print outs for head measurements to check if you are subhuman or not. If anyone wants their head measurements checked, send me a private message.

Is this a gay thing? Because it kind of sounds like a gay thing. It's cool Pretzeluck, it's 2018, embrace the gayness, be as fabulous as you can be.

Certainly sounds like a gay thing!

I actually have a pm looking to pay me to 'look him in the eyes and say hard man things' ha ha!

Eh, no thanks pretzel. I mean I voted yes in the marriage equality referendum and all.......but that doesn't mean I actually want to get gay married!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

Continue to live in your delusion

So you need to see everything before believing it.

Did you know that horrible stuff happens and I dont need to verify it.

You seem to need to verify everything bad that happens in the world.

I would say you're probably deluding yourself thinking you need to see it to truly understand the badness.
    Instead of actually asking yourself why you view it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

I have the print outs for head measurements to check if you are subhuman or not. If anyone wants their head measurements checked, send me a private message.

Well that’s that then, head size equates to how humane we are so says our resident phrenologist! I’m off to get me head measured

Star Bingo wrote: »
    Well that’s that then, head size equates to how humane we are so says our resident phrenologist! I’m off to get me head measured

What do you think they used when deciding who to euthanize using action T4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

What do you think they used when deciding who to euthanize using action T4.

Well if the Nazis used it then I can find no flaw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,429 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Spare a thought for the internet content moderators. The modern equivalent of the sin eaters of old.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

I love how you're pretending to be laughing and not taking it seriously at all but we all know that inside of you, you're feeling spite and distress and anxiety. You're not fooling anyone, just yourself. You're hard man and I can say with certainty that if I were to confront you, you would be keeping your head down and not saying a single word in fear of retaliation but here on the internet, you're the man. You showed him boy! You can go around telling all your friends that you've put a boards poster in his place!

The absolute ****ing state of you :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

I have no sympathy at all. You went looking for a cheap thrill sensation and you got one.

We all make poor decisions man, a little empathy goes a long way.

Was browsing randomly on liveleak and came across a video called
    "Cameroon soldiers execute women and children"

Mod: Title above is exactly what it says on the tin. Read at your discretion:

I think I've been traumatised by this and I have the images of the little boy stuck in my head and can't get them out. I hope this passes in a few days but I know that I hate this world.

In all seriousness i.e. you're not trolling. You might consider talking to a therapist. You can actually suffer trauma from things you see on the internet.

I've an even better idea.

Maybe stop looking at this shít in the first place?

I've an even better idea.

Maybe stop looking at this shít in the first place?

Cancer patient: get better!
    Drug addict: just get better!
    Suicidal person: get better pussy boy.

• Advertisement

Exactly!

I'm confused.

Which one are you in this analogy? The junkie or the suicidal person?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Saw some unpleasant things online once or twice when I was much younger. Beheadings, car accident photos, war footage, a man being hacked to death on the sidewalk by a group of guys with machetes etc. Awful stuff out there, but you'll be fine I think. Just go easy on yourself and move on.

Advertisement