Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concept2 Bikeerg. Any experiences?

Options
  • 27-08-2018 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I am considering buying one. I read that it has some issues with a slipping pedal movement when you stand out of the seat. (air resistance). Also curious to know what the resistance is like at min and max settings. If it were just an occasional problem I would overlook it. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

We actually got one today at work for the gym, gave it a quick 30 sec spin at lunch time, first impressions it’s a decent piece of kit, might be next week before I give it a proper spin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

I just finished the 100,000m Dog Days of Summer challenge on one of these (mostly).

Out of the saddle peddaling is definitely not "natural" feeling. Have no experienced a slipping sensation though.

Min resistance is like being in maybe a 50 x 19, max is like a 52 x 11, if not harder.

It's not a bad machine, but I'd still rather get one of the smart trainers if I could afford it.

Advertisement