Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering Online Business Consultation Services. Mostly Online Retail, sourcing, sh

Options
  • 28-08-2018 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm thinking of setting up a consultation service for anyone starting out in online marketing/ecommerce. Just thought I'd post here to get some feedback.
    Short bio, who am I?
    Working online (web dev) since 1997. Left Ireland for Asia 2010, 3 years in China, now in Thailand. I work with manufacturers in China and Vietnam, producing my own products for the US and European market. 
    Skills, services I can offer
    • Product sourcing in China
    • Negotiating a price
    • Quality control (pre manufacture inspection/pre shipment inspection)
    • Finding a freight forwarder
    • Advice on trademarks, patents
    Anyway, just thought I'd see if there's a need/want for a service like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭unattendedbag

Yes I need help with this. I've a few products I'm interested in importing, however when it comes to shipping I just get overwhelmed with. Any advice? Perhaps a dummies guide...

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭bacon?

Yes I need help with this. I've a few products I'm interested in importing, however when it comes to shipping I just get overwhelmed with. Any advice? Perhaps a dummies guide...
    Yep, this can be overwhelming alright, and expensive, if you mess it up. I can do a 10 - 15 min Skype chat, no charge. I'm on BKK time. You can pm me your Skype, if you like.

Advertisement