Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to school - road works

Options
  • 28-08-2018 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

I see SDCC celebrate back to school with their annual dig up bits of Lucan festival has moved to Chapel Hill this year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Good auld SDCC. I emailed them to complain about the state of the road after the last load of work, and how as a cyclist it was putting my health and safety at risk. They replied to say it had been tendered and was to be resurfaced imminently.

That was over a year ago.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

ArthurG wrote: »
    Good auld SDCC. I emailed them to complain about the state of the road after the last load of work, and how as a cyclist it was putting my health and safety at risk. They replied to say it had been tendered and was to be resurfaced imminently.

That was over a year ago.....

A year later, not bad for SDCC.

Advertisement