Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help.. need a portable speaker as last minute present!

Options
  • 28-08-2018 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

Hi.... sons birthday today and all he wants is 'a portable speaker' to play music off his iPhone. He back to college next week and do wanted something portable

Anyone have an recommendations in a B&M shop like Argos or Halfords, Currys etc. Looking for someone to recommend a good one

Hope ye can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

What’s your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

What’s your budget?

Hope to stay under €100

Masala wrote: »
    Hope to stay under €100

Curry’s/pcworld have a good selection for that price. They probably can give you a steer on the best ones.

For what it’s worth I have the JBL flip 3 and it’s excellent. It cost me around 80 a year ago. I think there’s a newer model out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Curry’s/pcworld have a good selection for that price. They probably can give you a steer on the best ones.

For what it’s worth I have the JBL flip 3 and it’s excellent. It cost me around 80 a year ago. I think there’s a newer model out now.

Many thanks... son mentioned 'a JBL' in conversation. Are they in Currys??

Just checked on line in currys.... good selection and gonna drop in later to look around

Masala wrote: »
    Many thanks... son mentioned 'a JBL' in conversation. Are they in Currys??

Yep I got mine in the jervis branch

• Advertisement
Advertisement