Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houses in Blue area on the DCENR map

Options
  • 28-08-2018 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Good afternoon,

Is there a plan in place for each housing estate which are in the Blue Area of the DCENR map but cannot avail of Fibre broadband?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Jeffy17 wrote: »

Good afternoon,

Is there a plan in place for each housing estate which are in the Blue Area of the DCENR map but cannot avail of Fibre broadband?

Thanks
    Hi Jeffy17, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm afraid we have no plans in the pipeline at present. You can check our website using your landline number or address to check for what services are available to you here

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jeffy17

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Tracey,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for coming back to me.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Seeing there's no plans you may wish to update your site https://www.eir.ie/support/broadband/national-broadband-plan/[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Should your home or business be located in a Blue area on the DCENR map, we are committed to addressing any areas whereby customers cannot yet avail of high speed broadband[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I have checked your website and have spoken with your technical support who advised I’m not connected to the nearest cabinet which is why I queried if there was plan [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Jeffy17 wrote: »
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Tracey,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for coming back to me.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Seeing there's no plans you may wish to update your site https://www.eir.ie/support/broadband/national-broadband-plan/[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Should your home or business be located in a Blue area on the DCENR map, we are committed to addressing any areas whereby customers cannot yet avail of high speed broadband[/font]

[*]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I have checked your website and have spoken with your technical support who advised I’m not connected to the nearest cabinet which is why I queried if there was plan [/font]
    [*]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]The BLUE areas are the parts of the country where operators are delivering, or have indicated plans to deliver high-speed broadband services. Unfortunately, there[/font] are premises within the BLUE areas that cannot access high-speed broadband connection. If you have been in contact with all operators and are still not able to get a service they advise to contact them directly, all details can be viewed here[font=Calibri, sans-serif]

Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account, email address and date of birth and I can clarify the cabinet issue here. 

Thanks 

Tracey [/font]

Advertisement