Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adare Old Creamery? Are they still doing Santa this year?

• 28-08-2018 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

I know this is mad early but the other good Santa experiences like Bunratty and Ailwee are going live for bookings next week and there's nothing on Adare's facebook about well....anything at all! Does anyone living that direction know what the story is? Are they closed up or what?

They used to have someone pretty active on facebook but now it's majorly promoting the Ivy Rose Wedding part which is appointment only. I

'm aware there was a major change up last year but is it they've done away with the whole Christmas part and are concentrating on weddings etc now?

They were supposed to announce their reopening after their annual close up but there was no announcement and I assumed they just never reopened for the Summer. We usually pop in over the Summer for tea but forgot about them after a good while of no announcements.

I tried emailing and ringing and no answer at all. So are they actually open? Does anyone know?

Advertisement