Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Upload Speeds

Options
  • 28-08-2018 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I'm thinking of getting Eir FTTH which I'm told is available. Can you please let me know the upload speeds for the 300Mb package as I'm getting very mixed messages from your tech team..

Regards Ray

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Rayc3139 wrote: »
    Hi I'm thinking of getting Eir FTTH which I'm told is available. Can you please let me know the upload speeds for the 300Mb package as I'm getting very mixed messages from your tech team..

Regards Ray
    Hi Rayc3139, 

Thanks for contacting us here today. 

The upload speed for the 300MB service is up to 50MB.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rayc3139

Grand thanks. Your online tech team told me 80mb up and your sales team told me 60mb up. Some training required !! If I decide to go for FTTH and you guys can’t run it in do I still have to pay for installing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

If we are unable to provide the service then you would not be charged for this as the install would not go ahead.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement