Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

StudyHub

Options
  • 28-08-2018 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

In June I received an email stating "With exam season now finished for another year the eir StudyHub service is also coming to an end"

I interpreted this to be a temporary pause of the service & that it would resume once the academic year restarted. However it is still unavailable.

Will it be coming back, of so when?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

tombrown wrote: »
    In June I received an email stating "With exam season now finished for another year the eir StudyHub service is also coming to an end"

I interpreted this to be a temporary pause of the service & that it would resume once the academic year restarted. However it is still unavailable.

Will it be coming back, of so when?
    Hi tombrown, 

I'm afraid the StudyHub service has now ended and will not be a service we provide anymore after the 30th of June. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement