Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

return modem?

Options
  • 28-08-2018 6:04pm

I cancelled my Eir broadband just over two months ago. I was told you would want your modem returned and that I would be sent a freepost envelope. I have recieved nothing and am worried I'll get charged.

I tried to return it via Parcel Motel but it wouldn't accept my account number (probably because the account is closed).

Could you please get some sort of label sent out to me so I can get rid of this thing?

edit:: I found this page:
    https://www.eir.ie/equipmentreturns/

So I'm going to put the modem and a piece of paper with my account number/address into a box. Will put this address on it:

eir Returns
    Freepost
    FLK540
    Limerick

And hand it in to a local post office.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I cancelled my Eir broadband just over two months ago. I was told you would want your modem returned and that I would be sent a freepost envelope. I have recieved nothing and am worried I'll get charged.

I tried to return it via Parcel Motel but it wouldn't accept my account number (probably because the account is closed).

Could you please get some sort of label sent out to me so I can get rid of this thing?

edit:: I found this page:
    https://www.eir.ie/equipmentreturns/

So I'm going to put the modem and a piece of paper with my account number/address into a box. Will put this address on it:

eir Returns
    Freepost
    FLK540
    Limerick

And hand it in to a local post office.
    Hi VanZan, 

That address is our Freepost address, if you send that with your account number, name and address included you will not be charged. 

If you have any issues with this, please come back to me. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement