Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

Who needs mixers? Just drink it straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying the Angie McMahon stuff. A must see for me now.

Hadn't checked her stuff out before but will definitely try to catch her set now based on those two songs you shared. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Instagram story of a tent and ferris wheel,only a week away now :D

https://www.instagram.com/stories/alltogethernow.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Instagram story of a tent and ferris wheel,only a week away now :D

https://www.instagram.com/stories/alltogethernow.ie/

OK.. Well that looks different to last year.. Either ferris wheel has moved or a tent has.. Ferris wheel was within main stage area and tents were behind it, behind the trees!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I'm not on instagram so I have limited access to what I can see, but I just saw this, and all I can say is WOW! clapping.gif
    Imagine being that one person that left their tent behind in the picture.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bza2wafC_Mt/
    alltogethernow.ie's profile picture
    alltogethernow.ie
    Last year we focused our attention on removing single-use plastic from the festival, with the support of all our traders, partners and beautiful ATN attendees. An initiative, which Glastonbury Festival followed suit with last weekend.
    One of our ongoing focuses is to encourage festival goers to take responsibility for their waste and #LeaveNoTrace, all across the festival, especially in the campsite, as well as day to day life. ��

It's unbelievably commendable that this year 99.3% of all tents were taken home at Glastonbury Festival with over 175,000 people in attendance, huge respect show by the festival community.
    We MUST follow... ��
    #TakeYourTentHome #AllTogetherNow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

eplady2017 wrote: »
    OK.. Well that looks different to last year.. Either ferris wheel has moved or a tent has.. Ferris wheel was within main stage area and tents were behind it, behind the trees!!!

From this video on facebook it looks like the tent has moved into the main stage area?
    https://www.facebook.com/ATNFestival/videos/378816162824151/

Also they have replied to people on that video and said stage times will be released tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Hey Pablo, and plans for an app this year? Muchos gracias

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

From this video on facebook it looks like the tent has moved into the main stage area?
    https://www.facebook.com/ATNFestival/videos/378816162824151/

Also they have replied to people on that video and said stage times will be released tomorrow.

It does look like that... My brain is screaming 'sound bleed' :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

dodo87 wrote: »
    I'm going to chance more and just bring them back to the car if they stop me! My 24 cans were demolished last year and not by me from everyone else drinking them so I'm not running out this year! Also I think decanted spirits in with your clothes will get in no problem

That's what I was thinking, 24 cans and some sports in my bag/wrapped in my sleeping bag. With strategically placed cabs of mixers as a decoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

eplady2017 wrote: »
    It does look like that... My brain is screaming 'sound bleed' :eek:

Sound bleed surely can't be worst than last year? Arcadia, Road to Nowhere and .. the other tent that I've forgotten the name of were literally beside each other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

Another sunny day in Waterford today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

An Post have a big old Post box here where you will be able to post items home. Not sure exactly what they mean by items at the moment. Will find out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Well that's me got my journey mapped out for ATN, bus from Galway to Carrick On Suir and a lift from a fellow worker to the festival site from there on Wednesday evening, I cannot wait, third festival of the year. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

An Post have a big old Post box here where you will be able to post items home. Not sure exactly what they mean by items at the moment. Will find out

Whereabouts is that located?

Any other shots of the site that you could share would be much appreciated!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

If you have any friends who are absolute liabilities after three days of drinking, and you don't want to put them in your car in case they get sick, let An Post take care of him/her

If you have any friends who are absolute liabilities after three days of drinking, and you don't want to put them in your car in case they get sick, let An Post take care of him/her

I'd wrap myself up and jump in.

After three days drinking, being put into a box and posted somewhere away from reality would seem pleasant to me.

Suckit wrote: »
    I'd wrap myself up and jump in.

After three days drinking, being put into a box and posted somewhere away from reality would seem pleasant to me.

Are you sure?

Are you sure?

Youtube

No more headache.. :pac:

It looks like good ole Vegan Viking uploaded some clips of Orbital's set at Galway last night. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

Is it anywhere near the entrance? In case you need to ship home that 2nd slab of cans you tried to sneak in???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Interesting! Was thinking the most it would be would be All Together Now postcards to send yo your friends at home to make em jealous/free advertising for next year! If you could actually post stuff could be handy. But I don't think they'd let ya most your tent back :P

Eod100 wrote: »
    Interesting! Was thinking the most it would be would be All Together Now postcards to send yo your friends at home to make em jealous/free advertising for next year! If you could actually post stuff could be handy. But I don't think they'd let ya most your tent back :P

It be handy if they done deliveries too. ' I have a package from Silk Road for Bodhrandude.' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

It be handy if they done deliveries too. ' I have a package from Silk Road for Bodhrandude.' :)

Heh. And have 10 undercover Gardai waiting to pounce! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Just noticed Murder Capital have a new one up on Spotify, 'Don't cling to life '. Marvellous stuff again. Much as I like Fontaines, these boys are better. Don't miss them, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JessieLyn

Long shot at this stage, I know, but anyone selling? Looking for one ticket...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 frted

Updated, they replied to confirm they will be there and the website had issues on Friday. Fingers crossed
    Hi, had anyone here booked with Podpads for ATN as hopefully it’s a glitch only but the link to podpads website from the ATN site brings you to a broken link !! On podpads website ATN is not listed as a festival they are doing this year. I’ve emailed and called them with no success. I’ve also contacted ATN and they said I need to contact podpads. I realise it’s Sunday and their office maybe closed but it’s strange

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Murph_2210

This will be my first experience at a "free flow" festival, so am interested to see it in action. Though the drink limit seems pretty tight. Anyone any suggestions as to how tightly enforced the limit/the only bring drink on first entry will be?

I'm thinking I'll leave a second coolbox in the car and if definitely not getting it in I can always go out to car park to sup a few. Any views?

Chanced looking at the forecast there. Rainy few days then to settle? Fingers crossed for dry. Last time I saw Leftfield was that Sunday night at EP when it was torrential rain all evening. I didn't stick it out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hibsman

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Just noticed Murder Capital have a new one up on Spotify, 'Don't cling to life '. Marvellous stuff again. Much as I like Fontaines, these boys are better. Don't miss them, lads.
    Great song, all 3 on spotify are excellent. Definitely one I'm looking forward to.

frted wrote: »
    Hi, had anyone here booked with Podpads for ATN as hopefully it’s a glitch only but the link to podpads website from the ATN site brings you to a broken link !! On podpads website ATN is not listed as a festival they are doing this year. I’ve emailed and called them with no success. I’ve also contacted ATN and they said I need to contact podpads. I realise it’s Sunday and their office maybe closed but it’s strange

You might have to contact Silk Road Tents as I think they are doing the Pod Pads, whilst Tangerine Fields are doing other boutique camping options. Actually just looked at their festival options and ATN doesn't seem to be in there so you might have to Google Pod Pads tomorrow for their phone number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

frted wrote: »
    I noticed that but think it’s just because they are fully booked and not taking any more bookings - or at least that’s what I hope it is!

Advertisement