Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Murph_2210 wrote: »
    This will be my first experience at a "free flow" festival, so am interested to see it in action. Though the drink limit seems pretty tight. Anyone any suggestions as to how tightly enforced the limit/the only bring drink on first entry will be?

I'm thinking I'll leave a second coolbox in the car and if definitely not getting it in I can always go out to car park to sup a few. Any views?

Chanced looking at the forecast there. Rainy few days then to settle? Fingers crossed for dry. Last time I saw Leftfield was that Sunday night at EP when it was torrential rain all evening. I didn't stick it out :(

You probably meant Massive Attack, Leftfield played on Saturday night which was cloudy but dry.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

frted wrote: »
    Hi, had anyone here booked with Podpads for ATN as hopefully it’s a glitch only but the link to podpads website from the ATN site brings you to a broken link !! On podpads website ATN is not listed as a festival they are doing this year. I’ve emailed and called them with no success. I’ve also contacted ATN and they said I need to contact podpads. I realise it’s Sunday and their office maybe closed but it’s strange

You can view your booking through the invoice email theyve sent you. Works fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

So any idea when we can expect the stage times to be released tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Peesh89

So any idea when we can expect the stage times to be released tomorrow?

I heard 14:37 but can't confirm...

No but really I reckon between 11am-1pm ish is usual?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

dodo87 wrote: »
    Another sunny day in Waterford today!

don't look at yr.no..

i am hoping it will change by then

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Jesus that is some line up for curious minds

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hibsman

With a line up this good its nice to have a final evening to enjoy the possibility of seeing all the acts we want to see. This time tomorrow it'll be all about the horrible clashes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

I love tomorrow. Screen out the marginal acts and start concentrating on whati im going to see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭El Director

Don’t know about you guys but here’s my trues and tested strategy:

I’ve 25 different bands/artists on my ATN playlist. Going to put them on my iCal once I know their stage time. Worked out well last year as it shows now and next on the home screen of my phone and Apple Watch. Also brings to your attention any clashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

feck the clashes.. have seen a lot of acts before - but Patti Smith and John Grant in spoken word... I will wet myself

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭hugeglobe

Anyone have any lesser known up and comers earmarked beyond the obvious ones?

For me I'm definitely catching Park Hye Jin!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

hugeglobe wrote: »

A. Smyth, Kitt Philippa & Sion Hill for me... Hoping to catch some or all of these...They are all new to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Just Mustard (shoegaze/post-rock)

The Claque - lo-fi rock

Ships - electronic

George Fitzgerald (house)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Very much looking forward to seeing Ships

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

As mentioned above. Just Mustard are an absolute must. Caught most of their set at B&S last month. The recorded tracks are great but live, late & in the woods they were amazing.

I intend on catching Fehdah & Jayda G - among a whole host of others...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Murph_2210 wrote: »
    This will be my first experience at a "free flow" festival, so am interested to see it in action. Though the drink limit seems pretty tight. Anyone any suggestions as to how tightly enforced the limit/the only bring drink on first entry will be?

I'm thinking I'll leave a second coolbox in the car and if definitely not getting it in I can always go out to car park to sup a few. Any views?

Chanced looking at the forecast there. Rainy few days then to settle? Fingers crossed for dry. Last time I saw Leftfield was that Sunday night at EP when it was torrential rain all evening. I didn't stick it out :(

If its blatantly obvious you are bringing in two slabs in one go they ve no choice to pick you up on it. Be clever about it, hide cans in sleeping bags, mattresses what ever.

Security tend to be more preoccupied about people bringing in glass, just dont put them in the glaringly obvious position that they actually have to do their job.

The benefit of free flow is that there is less arsing around in campsites loading up before going in, most of the time you decide to have a cold few pints while yer in there.

24 cans + plus whatever you sneak in + whatever strong stuff you bring/sneak in + plus the few pints on tap + plus the leftovers others are given away + plus whatever optional uppers and downers available and trust me you will not be left thirsty.

Weather looks to be just as variable its been the past 1.5 weeks which isnt that bad , maybe a bit of rain at some stage. Doesnt look like anything Massive Attack 2010 esque anyway is on the cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Are the stage times going to be issued in a newspaper (like EP with the Times) or will ATN be publishing themselves? If its the latter, I'll be glued to the phone half the day waiting for them to be released!

Tourist. Some great tunes there. Also Kitt Philippa, Angie McMahon, The Murder Capital. They could stretch this line up out over a week and I'd be happy!

• Advertisement

hibsman wrote: »
    Tourist. Some great tunes there. Also Kitt Philippa, Angie McMahon, The Murder Capital. They could stretch this line up out over a week and I'd be happy!

My tiny clip of Tourist closing Body&Soul main stage on Sunday at the Picnic 2013, would have been longer if the battery hadn't run out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Very much looking forward to seeing Ships

Yup, ships and George Fitzgerald are two that I hadn’t heard of before, but now on the must sees (cue the two of them clashing....)

A Lazarus Soul and Pillow Queens also.

I hope Jon Hopkins and Orbital don't clash, even though I've seen Orbital twice and Jon Hopkins four times, its a tradition to see their full sets in a festival environment. :)

I hope Jon Hopkins and Orbital don't clash, even though I've seen Orbital twice and Jon Hopkins four times, its a tradition to see their full sets in a festival environment. :)
    Really looking forward to Jon Hopkins. Tomorrow is going to be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

A Lazarus Soul and Pillow Queens also.

You and I will be running on the same tracks this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Hey is the festival on friday Saturday and sunday? Come home Monday?

Wasn't sure from the website.can't wait!

Hey is the festival on friday Saturday and sunday? Come home Monday?

Wasn't sure from the website.can't wait!

Yes 2nd - 4th August. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Really looking forward to Jon Hopkins. Tomorrow is going to be interesting!

25 years of every genre of dance music, dark rooms, forests, warehouses, boats, basements, fields and beaches, I've pretty much seen it all. I haven't seen Jon Hopkins (apart from YouTube). I'm very very much looking forward to to it. Hopefully the phones will stay down and it'll be one big bounce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Friday is sooooooo far away.
    Work is going to be difficult this week.

Advertisement