Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Weather report I can gather so far:

Friday: Clear with sunny spells but mainly cloudy. No rain forecast so should be clear and dry for everyone setting up

Saturday: Accu Weather is forecasting morning showers while the Met is saying showers will move eastwards over the country and may be heavy. We will take it.

Sunday: some showers forecast all around. Nothing too heavy it seems.

Bring your rain jackets around with you and all should be grand. It doesn’t sound like anything too heavy and nothing us Irish can’t deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭desk tidy

Stage times. I can't post links as I'm a new user. Go to the home page and add this to the end /stage-times

Edit - no sign of Orbital :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

SPECIAL GUEST is closing main stage Friday - Supposedly orbital?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Says “special guest” on Friday

Tons of new acts too.

Well today's work day is a write off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

stage times released ???? where where where ?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Pretty happy with that. A few clashes, which was always going to be the case, but not nearly as much as I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

It must be said the website layout of the state times is lovely. On desktop at least. Still though clashfinders, start your engines!

You can even filter acts by genre!

Soda Blonde is a relatively high profile addition with no announcement so far.

• Advertisement

any list of new acts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

MattD wrote: »

Never heard of them, only 1 track on Spotify with 34k listens, you thinking of the right band?

MattD wrote: »

GET IN !!!!

Never heard of them, only 1 track on Spotify with 34k listens, you thinking of the right band?

Its the guys from Little Green Cars

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

miller82 wrote: »
    Its the guys from Little Green Cars

Ah ok, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I cant seem to find John grant in the schedule has anyone seen what day he's playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

dmm82 wrote: »
    I cant seem to find John grant in the schedule has anyone seen what day he's playing?

Sunday, 9pm, Main Stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

The excitement is real

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

dmm82 wrote: »
    9-10 on sun main stage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I was expecting, as with most festivals, for the friday to be light (to allow people to get down and settled etc) and the sunday to be heavy (for day ticket sales etc), but this lineup looks particularly Friday light and Sunday heavy. The London Astrobeat Orchestra playing Talking Heads late Sunday evening will be tricky for those who have to drive the next day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Lots of overlap but no total disasters by the looks of it. Jon Hopkins and Hot Chip overlapping is the worst of it, but I'll still get about half an hour of Jon Hopkins if I stay for the full Hot Chip set.

Few others that are disappointing - John Grant and The Good the Bad and the Queen, the National and George Fitzgerald, and Patti Smith's spoken word thing clashing with Father John Misty.

Happy to see things like Holocene and the Astrobeat Shows are quite early or late in the day so can catch a few of those, and hopefully should be able to see Kojaque and a few others.

Fridays looking a little light for me other than Bitch Falcon, Fontaines and God Knows so any recommendations would be appreciated! Will have a proper look in a bit.

I was expecting, as with most festivals, for the friday to be light (to allow people to get down and settled etc) and the sunday to be heavy (for day ticket sales etc), but this lineup looks particularly Friday light and Sunday heavy. The London Astrobeat Orchestra playing Talking Heads late Sunday evening will be tricky for those who have to drive the next day!

I'm not sure how I feel about Trinity Orchestra on Friday evening. It's a more high profile slot really, but I always loved them in the first slot on a Saturday afternoon at EP and ATN. Twas a nice tradition while it lasted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Yup, ships and George Fitzgerald are two that I hadn’t heard of before, but now on the must sees (cue the two of them clashing....)

My cousin's in Ships. And I can say with no amount of personal interest, that they are very f***ing good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Anyone with the link for the Clashfinder or does it need to be started up from scratch?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Sanjuro wrote: »
    My cousin's in Ships. And I can say with no amount of personal interest, that they are very f***ing good.

SHIPS are brilliant.. DEFINITELY seeing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

on first glance, very few clashes for me.

The National vs. George Fitzgerald, should catch the last hour of GF though.
    similar with Or:la and Ben UFO.
    a bit of overlap between KKC into Orbital into Moodymann into Erol Alkan, but should see at least 2 in full.

....i'll probably manage to see about 2 of the above :pac:

e: oh, didn't spot Hot Chip and Jon Hopkins clashing a little bit, damn!

e2: just saw that the Timeline view gives the finishing times for the different acts, so makes planning a little easier. Probably won't make it to George Fitzgerlad so if he's finished 30mins after The National....

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

Question re alcohol, may have been touched on before. If you are bringing in a mixture of cans and spirits but both are below the allowance would there be an issue I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

This has been a bit of a shambles of a release - no announcement from the festival and its unreadable on mobile, all acts coming up alphabetically and with no times. Just do a pdf for fecks sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

"Beastie Boys Appreciation" -
    All My Friends Sat 4-> 5.30

What is that ??

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Advertisement