Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

greenspurs wrote: »
    "Beastie Boys Appreciation" -
    All My Friends Sat 4-> 5.30

What is that ??

Beastie Boys cover band?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

BadTurtle wrote: »
    This has been a bit of a shambles of a release - no announcement from the festival and its unreadable on mobile, all acts coming up alphabetically and with no times. Just do a pdf for fecks sake.

Request desktop version, or change the filtering from artist to times or schedule. I'd say a proper announcement will happen around 12. They have a bad mobile site version though.

I wonder when the map will be released.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Road to nowhere on Sunday is insane - RIMON, The Claque, Black Midi, Murder Capital, Tourist one after the other.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

KKC and Orbital clash. Nooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭endainoz

BadTurtle wrote:
    This has been a bit of a shambles of a release - no announcement from the festival and its unreadable on mobile, all acts coming up alphabetically and with no times. Just do a pdf for fecks sake.

Bit if a stretch calling it a shambles to be fair, I'd say they will do an actual announcement soon, seen as there's no link out there yet. I reckon we probably weren't meant to o see it so early.

Not sure what phone your on but I can read them fine on Android. Couple of buttons not loading but it works fine. Click on the 'by place' button and stage times load fine. At least they did for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Are we expecting Soda Blonde to do a selection of Little Green Cars songs in their set!!!!

Also, any sign of a site map this morning??

We definitely weren't supposed to see it early, no other music news outlet is reporting it yet. As usual boards is ahead of everything else!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

Just need the weather to play ball now. Forecasts are changing by the minute, seems like there will be rain somewhere along the way so hoping it’s either while we’re sleeping in our tents or when we’re on the road home on Monday! Will be packing the rainproofs no matter what...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Hey,

Are you able to bring your own drink into main area or do you need leave it at campsite?

Never been ti ATN but been to EP many times and they dont let you bring your own drink in the arena.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Peesh89

I am one happy gal with those times.
    My only real clash really being TGTBATQ and Tourist but Tourist is one of the top top top of my list acts so my love for Damon will have to lose out this time. KKC and ahem.. "Special Guest" too, but Special Guest for me is a no brainer.

Have just spend the first hour of work creating myself a lil excel sheet with my personal timetable. Solid Monday morning work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

bullvine wrote: »
    Hey,

Are you able to bring your own drink into main area or do you need leave it at campsite?

Never been ti ATN but been to EP many times and they dont let you bring your own drink in the arena.

Thanks,

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Yep

Super, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

The National and George Fitzgerald is the worst of it for me at a quick glance through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Are we expecting Soda Blonde to do a selection of Little Green Cars songs in their set!!!!

Also, any sign of a site map this morning??

Sincerely doubt it unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

John Grant on Sunday nooooo

Can’t see anything on the mobile site it’s either not ready to go properly or just terrible.

Will get a good view on the laptop when I get a sneaky min

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

The sites not working great for me either. Very slow and some features not working. Probably because I'm on my work computer though.

Think I'll just wait for the clashfinder to be up to make my schedule. I see someones started one. How long does it normally take for someone to put up a completed clashfinder?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

apologies if been answered already, but is Pablo making an app again this year? Was a lifesaver last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

The sites not working great for me either. Very slow and some features not working. Probably because I'm on my work computer though.

Think I'll just wait for the clashfinder to be up to make my schedule. I see someones started one. How long does it normally take for someone to put up a completed clashfinder?

looking at what's done so far, I'd imagine in the next few hours if they keep up at the same rate, think both contributors so far are Boardsies, presume it's the same MattD as on here anyway!

https://clashfinder.com/s/atn2019/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Orson Swelled

Orbital and Moodymann is the worst for me.

apologies if been answered already, but is Pablo making an app again this year? Was a lifesaver last year.

The app is the same app as last year's. Called festable, uses once the clash finder part is updated it should load into the app

• Advertisement

On mainstage Saturday it seems like a long gap between rte concert orchestra and Jose Gonzales. Might have something else added in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Once the clashfinder is in place you can use the same app as you used last year. It's called Festable. Android only.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pablosoft.festable&hl=en_IE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

looking at what's done so far, I'd imagine in the next few hours if they keep up at the same rate, think both contributors so far are Boardsies, presume it's the same MattD as on here anyway!

https://clashfinder.com/s/atn2019/

I'm making patchy additions (Don't tell my line manager...!)

I am by no means a clashfinder whizz though, so someone else is certainly doing most of the work...!

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Orbital and Moodymann is the worst for me.

are Orbital confirmed?

Yeah it's a stinker of a clash if so.... might have to do half and half.. but who wold you see first!?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hibsman

llatsni wrote: »
    The National and George Fitzgerald is the worst of it for me at a quick glance through.

Yes that's a pity, Hot Chip and Jon Hopkins too. Always gonna happen with such a strong line up I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Hopkins should be in the Leftfield slot, madness to have that clash easily avoided especially when you consider leftfield is just a DJ set

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

In saying that on the stage times it's just advertised as Leftfield now, doesn't say DJ set, another surprise?

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

endainoz wrote: »
    On mainstage Saturday it seems like a long gap between rte concert orchestra and Jose Gonzales. Might have something else added in there.

Father John Misty

Gus Ivey wrote:
    Father John Misty

Nope, he's on after Jose

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

In saying that on the stage times it's just advertised as Leftfield now, doesn't say DJ set, another surprise?

That would be amazing. Leftfield DJ set is very heavy when I saw it a few years ago, good but just a bit banging for my taste.

Advertisement