Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Road to nowhere on Sunday is insane - RIMON, The Claque, Black Midi, Murder Capital, Tourist one after the other.

Will they remove my tent if I pitch it inside Road to Nowhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

You and me both brother.

Im wondering if there's tweaks to be made still since they haven't officially announced and I'm unable to see an option to click through to stage times on the website, only able to access with a direct URL...

For me, Sunday is looking fantastic. Overall line up isn't totally my cup of tea, a lot of things I wouldn't go for or am simply not familiar with, except for Sunday.

I enjoy the going with the flow approach though so I'm not complaining!

checked different weather forecast websites and almost all of them are forecasting rain for Sunday. Fri Sat looking mostly dry and I'm clinging on to the hope that forecasting Sunday on a Monday is simply too far away to be accurate so there will be no rain :D

I've been keeping an eye on the forecasts since Friday and every day the rain gets pushed out further. When I looked on Friday, rain was forecasted for all 3 days, on Saturday it was forecast only for Sat and Sun and so on... Logic right?

though let's be honest, I have a hard time trusting weather forecasts for an hour away, let alone 4 - 6 days away. Will pack the rainmac and boots, but hoping to god we won't need it! At least temperatures will be decent, not having to wear all the big kit and not needing 5 million blankets to get through the night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

In saying that on the stage times it's just advertised as Leftfield now, doesn't say DJ set, another surprise?

It is a DJ set ... there is 0 minutes gap between Hopkins and Leftfield .. no time to set up the gear there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

We'll all be pitching tents watching RIMON

*trap door opens, falls through*

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

MattD wrote:
    I am by no means a clashfinder whizz though, so someone else is certainly doing most of the work...!

It's all updated now. There are a few double postings that need to be tidyed up as something went wrong the the excel import

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

checked different weather forecast websites and almost all of them are forecasting rain for Sunday. Fri Sat looking mostly dry and I'm clinging on to the hope that forecasting Sunday on a Monday is simply too far away to be accurate so there will be no rain :D

I've been keeping an eye on the forecasts since Friday and every day the rain gets pushed out further. When I looked on Friday, rain was forecasted for all 3 days, on Saturday it was forecast only for Sat and Sun and so on... Logic right?

though let's be honest, I have a hard time trusting weather forecasts for an hour away, let alone 4 - 6 days away. Will pack the rainmac and boots, but hoping to god we won't need it! At least temperatures will be decent, not having to wear all the big kit and not needing 5 million blankets to get through the night

best site I've found, through the massive Glastonbury weather thread on efestivals, is this:

https://www.netweather.tv/charts-and-data/gfs

You can choose different charts in the dropdown menus, UK Precipitation and the HGT500-1000 are the ones I find best.
    Then the buttons going up on 3's are 3hr intervals from now (so 102 is 102hrs from now, which is Fri 12:00, as shown in the top right of the charts).

The charts are updated 4 times a day, when the GFS weather models are run.
    Lots of the weather sites will make their "icons showing weather stuff" from these models, but won't be updated too often and are a bit vague, this is much more detailed and likely to be correct, as you can't convey much with a couple of icons and a short sentence.

I'd imagine by Wednesday afternoon it should be fairly accurate. Currently showing a decent chance of showers on Sat/Sun afternoons, but fairly OK otherwise.

Uz453jU.jpg

Coz wrote: »
    It's all updated now. There are a few double postings that need to be tidyed up as something went wrong the the excel import

Its looking good .. one thing though .. the Samsung Maze seems to have Saturdays lineup on the Sunday .. and the Sunday on the Monday

Edit: all sorted now .. thanks to Coz & MattD.

It all works in Festable also.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

ILIKEFOOD wrote: »
    are Orbital confirmed?

Yeah it's a stinker of a clash if so.... might have to do half and half.. but who wold you see first!?

Well if you are not the interested in Orbital's newer material skip first half, second half would be mainly their classics judging by Vegan Viking's youtube upload of the Galway gig.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Coz wrote: »

r.kitt not listed on the something kind of wonderful for friday night at 1.45am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Orson Swelled

are Orbital confirmed?

No. I'm currently living a lie like everyone else on here!
    Yeah it's a stinker of a clash

It'll be Moodymann for me I'd say. I don't drink or take anything anymore and, as much as I love electronic music, it can be hard going when you're stone sober and the place is going off.

However Moodymann sets are full of the type music that just makes me loose my sh*t no matter what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Wonder when they are going to make the Orbital announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Peesh89

Well if you are not the interested in Orbital's newer material skip first half, second half would be mainly their classics judging by Vegan Viking's youtube upload of the Galway gig.

Was just looking on Setlist as well so I won't be too disappointed if I can't pull my mates from elsewhere to catch the start of the set. Second half will be deeelish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭pah

Nice delivery this morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Orson Swelled

pah wrote: »
    Nice delivery this morning!

Hero Beam. That has to be the most aptly named product ever.

r.kitt not listed on the something kind of wonderful for friday night at 1.45am.

Fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Do continue posting any errors - that are there, I don't mind fixing them up quickly.

MattD wrote: »
    Do continue posting any errors - that are there, I don't mind fixing them up quickly.

That has to be the fastest clashfinder creation I have ever seen. Fair play to you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

That has to be the fastest clashfinder creation I have ever seen. Fair play to you guys.

All credit to Coz doing most of the work, I've just been making minor edits.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

MattD wrote: »

Good job!!

Kiasmos is showing on ATN schedule as 10:45pm-11:45pm.....which would be sweet...Patti Smith->Kiasmos->Hot Chip

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Jeez the electronic dance selection is getting better, if you are looking for some techno before Jon Hopkins you can catch 45 mins of Neil Flynn who must've been added today at 11.30 PM at All My Friends stage.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

One thing that stands out for me .. Hopkins in that tent is going to be rammed. I think they will need a bigger tent than last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Anyone able to point me in the direction of the crowd that is renting out camping equipment for the weekend? Checked it last week and spotted 2-person air mattresses for ~€25 but cannot for the life of me find the link. Was it Tangerine Fields?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭endainoz

I see EP released body and soul lineup there to try and quell the ATN hype, probably a few more to come from them this week. I'm going to try ignore EP related news for this week at least.

Getting exiting now kids! Only a few days left to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Guys has the festable app been updated yet? I've reinstalled it but ATN 2019 is not showing on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

It's there, go into All Timetables and refresh

dmm82 wrote: »
    Guys has the festable app been updated yet? I've reinstalled it but ATN 2019 is not showing on it?

Working fine .. from the Home Page, click the menu in top right corner and click all timetables .. you might need to update (top right again) ... and it should be pretty much at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Anyone able to point me in the direction of the crowd that is renting out camping equipment for the weekend? Checked it last week and spotted 2-person air mattresses for ~€25 but cannot for the life of me find the link. Was it Tangerine Fields?
    Pamper the Camper I think?
    https://pamperthecamper.com/shop/?event_tag=All%20together%20now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

The new stuff is worth a look though. You also have Wonky, Impact and Satan in the first half. Can't see there being much of a change in the set at ATN though they did more in Galway that at WOMAD or Kendal Calling. Including the Dr. Who theme and a couple of older album tracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

That's the one! Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Have they made any official statement?

Advertisement