Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Wooderson

I was going to say someone should copy the webpage before they realise it has been leaked.

They may not have noticed the traffic on the webpages. People were actually commenting on ATN facebook posts with the link!!

Even the comments are gone now.

At least the clashfinder is done now. The cat is out of the bag.

... or do we have an ATN staff lurker.... ???

I screengrabbed it all. What stage did you want access to

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    It's case sensitive. - 'gullible'

I did put in uncapped still not working, do you put in quote marks as well, never mind I got the clashfinder opened up. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Wooderson wrote: »
    I screengrabbed it all. What stage did you want access to

I'm ok, Thanks.

Clashfinder is updated and the website is partially unlocked again.

(I'm supposed to be cutting the grass, but this is much more fun.)

Goes without saying that this "announcement" has been a #hotmess.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hibsman

As someone posted earlier it's amazing how light Friday is compared to a packed Saturday, and Sunday in particular. More a 2.5 day rather than 3 day festival. Given the quality and clashes over the weekend it really is a pity it hasn't been stretched out more. And that's not even factoring in the comedy and spoken word line ups on Sat/Sun also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

I did put in uncapped still not working, do you put in quote marks as well, never mind I got the clashfinder opened up. :)

Ah now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Lineup works out fairly nicely, a couple of half clashes here and there for me: Orbital(hopefully)/Moodymann, Hot Chip/Jon Hopkins and The National/George Fitzgerald are about the worst of it. Really looking forward to 'Now That's What I Call 80's' with Lumo DJs on Saturday, I'd say that has potential to be monumental craic if the weather is good! So much happening on Saturday night, definitely won't be stuck for options!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

hibsman wrote: »
    As someone posted earlier it's amazing how light Friday is compared to a packed Saturday, and Sunday in particular. More a 2.5 day rather than 3 day festival. Given the quality and clashes over the weekend it really is a pity it hasn't been stretched out more. And that's not even factoring in the comedy and spoken word line ups on Sat/Sun also

Same last year for the Friday, but I'm pretty ok with that. Gives you plenty of time to get acquainted with your surroundings and also to have a few beverages at the tent with your mates. One of my absolute must sees will be Ships, so them (and hopefully) Orbital will be my main focus for the night. Anything else is a bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

John Grant and The Good the Bad and the Queen at the same time is a balls. The latter should be on the main stage IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Why do people think Orbital are playing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Because they are!

A chap on the EP thread was having pints (5 pints to be exact) with one of the Orbital crew/producers and they told him they were playing. Could be nonsense...I hope it's not!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Seathrun66, EP thread stalwart, was chatting to one of the Hartnoll bros prior to their Galway gig at the weekend and he apparently confirmed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Same last year for the Friday, but I'm pretty ok with that. Gives you plenty of time to get acquainted with your surroundings and also to have a few beverages at the tent with your mates. One of my absolute must sees will be Ships, so them (and hopefully) Orbital will be my main focus for the night. Anything else is a bonus!

:( On my own in general camping as all my mates are bringing family. I'm sure i'll meet people anyway before/after:D

:( On my own in general camping as all my mates are bringing family. I'm sure i'll meet people anyway before/after:D

A stranger is just a mate you haven't shared a can with!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I guess the stage times won't be released until after Orbital have been announced?

If Orbital are to be announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

If they are using the same size tent as last year, I'm a bit bothered with Hopkins could be pretty over crowded.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Because they are!

Oh great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Ah the campsite is a friendly place you should be able to make some friends :).

sure you can head into the main arena and have a look around. ATN has some great art pieces around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If I see you I'll be wearing a Aphex Twin shirt and will give you a hug. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭El Director

Not to worry - I’m setting up a WhatsApp group for boardies and posting an invite link here. One of the purposes of it is for solo flyers to meet up if they want. I’ll post link here tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭endainoz

Wooderson wrote:
    Goes without saying that this "announcement" has been a #hotmess.

Since when is someone going to the trouble of finding stage times before they were out classes as an announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭rubick

If I see you I'll be wearing a Aphex Twin shirt and will give you a hug. :)

If you see a fella with glasses wearing a black long-sleeved KLF Pyramid Blaster top - say hello! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

lbj666 wrote: »
    If they are using the same size tent as last year, I'm a bit bothered with Hopkins could be pretty over crowded.

Might explain the partial overlap with Hot Chip i.e. split the crowd. Problem will be when 10k people leg it to the tent after Hot Chip and find it full!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

If they are announced it'll be an Orbital vs King Kong Company clash.

rubick wrote:
    If you see a fella with glasses wearing a black long-sleeved KLF Pyramid Blaster top - say hello!

I think the WhatsApp group, even a possible meet up would be great for the folks here going on their own, if they want a meet up of course! Looking forward to getting messages about stuff as they happen over the weekend though.

endainoz wrote: »
    Since when is someone going to the trouble of finding stage times before they were out classes as an announcement?

Okay its been a seamless triumph of organisation. :rolleyes:

Wooderson wrote:
    Okay its been a seamless triumph of organisation.

They haven't officially put it out yet, they said stage times would be out 'early next week' It was never guranteed to be this morning or whatever time people here speculated.

Someone went to the trouble of digging out a link through probably just typing in random variations of a URL so people here could get to see it and fair play to them for that. Somehow you seem to think it's ATNs fault. Some people are literally never happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

endainoz wrote: »
    They haven't officially put it out yet, they said stage times would be out 'early next week' It was never guranteed to be this morning or whatever time people here speculated.

Someone went to the trouble of digging out a link through probably just typing in random variations of a URL so people here could get to see it and fair play to them for that. Somehow you seem to think it's ATNs fault. Some people are literally never happy.

I'm never happy.

• Advertisement

I'm never happy.

Well we know that, but you made the app so you get a free pass!

Advertisement