Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

hugeglobe wrote: »
    Just had Orbital confirmed from a very reliable source. Being announced on the day.

Be surprised if they did that, announcing a few days before gives them a huge amount of PR before event

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Ive been refreshing things ALL DAY waiting for the announcement.. where is it?? I can't wait anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

endainoz wrote: »
    We've had it confirmed from a reliable source here since Friday! All hail seathrun!

I confirmed it at Easter!!

Orbital have just self announced on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Be surprised if they did that, announcing a few days before gives them a huge amount of PR before event

I know Primavera Sound does this a lot(maybe other festivals too) - maybe they are going for that vibe.
    Looks like Ireland is too small though - as someone popped out for pints and got the inside info! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,020 ✭✭✭endainoz

Hardly worth waiting for Friday so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Super news - but lolz at ATN.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

Hold up here it's possible Orbital themselves got this wrong on the post but they said they were back in Ireland 'AFTER' eastern electrics which they are playing a dj on the Saturday there. It might be possible the Friday slot is for someone else?

Hilarious, half of Ireland knew about Orbital playing, Orbital then self announced and ATN still haven't done the big reveal. They really should have made this a major announcement, PR wise it was a slam dunk

• Advertisement

endainoz wrote: »
    Hold up here it's possible Orbital themselves got this wrong on the post but they said they were back in Ireland 'AFTER' eastern electrics which they are playing a dj on the Saturday there. It might be possible the Friday slot is for someone else?

I.think they have just poorly worded it, also which slot Sunday the late night stage slot is the national

I.think they have just poorly worded it, also which slot Sunday the late night stage slot is the national

Yeah your probably right, I'd imagine they would have come back for a late slot on Saturday if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

i wouldn't drink if it wasn't for dioralyte - but thanks for the tip on coconut water.. thats a new one on me,.. (in terms of a hangover cure).. though i don't plan to drink much at the fest.. will be too busy enjoying the events

can't wait for john grant.. adore him..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Ah lads the confirmation from Orbital has made my week! Dunno how I'm suppose to do any work now for the next 3 days!

My eyes are peeled to the weather forecast now! Sunday better get its act together!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Bulabus for the marketing dept at ATN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

My husband said he spotted 2x special guest spots before it was taken down.... Could they be not the Friday special guest? Since they said they'll see us after Saturday????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I'm looking to swap one electric picnic ticket for an all together now ticket if anyone is interested? (I have the EP ticket). Mods apologies if this isn't allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,448 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

The site layout has been changed ? Some stages in different spots this year ??

ATN-site.jpg

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

re: Dioralyte, try taking it before going to sleep if possible, much more effective than in the morning IMO. I try leave it on my pillow/sleeping bag before heading out for the night, and a bottle of water beside it, so I remember to down it before passing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

The comedy tent has moved up the hill a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Didn't get a chance to look earlier. Have the stage times been taken down? Or just not officially up so locked again?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

greenspurs wrote: »
    The site layout has been changed ? Some stages in different spots this year ??

ATN-site.jpg

That's last years map?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

kg703 wrote: »
    My husband said he spotted 2x special guest spots before it was taken down....

I think the other was in All Curious Minds

• Registered Users Posts: 10,448 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

D.Q wrote: »
    That's last years map?

im not sure...

Looks different to the layout from last year ?
    Comedy tent + Road to Nowhere stages are in different spots ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

Just checked on Orbital Facebook and the post is still there but ATN is removed .....

The plot thickens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

That's last years map?

Looks like it speigeltent is called something else this year

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

im not sure...

Nah... it's last year's:

https://nialler9.com/all-together-now-announce-stage-times-sitemap/#jp-carousel-68166

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

They're not using that color scheme this year I don't think

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

im not sure...

It's definitely last year's map. If you google All Together Now map you will see this version of the map from an article by Nialler9, published on 27th July 2018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭RINO87

That's last years map?

edit, ya it is last years :)

Advertisement