Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

gaffolino wrote: »
    Just checked on Orbital Facebook and the post is still there but ATN is removed .....

The plot thickens

Its still in the Twtter feed

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,448 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

beecee wrote: »
    Gus Ivey wrote: »
    It's definitely last year's map. If you google All Together Now map you will see this version of the map from an article by Nialler9, published on 27th July 2018

ohh..

Apologies.... :o

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

greenspurs wrote: »
    The site layout has been changed ? Some stages in different spots this year ??

Comedy Tent is in a new location this year. Everything else seems the same

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

Peesh89 wrote: »
    Can't remember where I heard that it was good to take Rennie with smiley faces if that's your thing. Not exactly a next day remedy more of an enhancement.

Milk thistle supposed to be real good for your liver. And yeh my friend swears by dioralyte, brings a big packet and makes everyone take one.
    5HTP if you can get your hands on it and Magnesium.

Milk thistle can decrease the effect of medication like the contraceptive pill. Just in case people weren't aware haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Be surprised if they did that, announcing a few days before gives them a huge amount of PR before event

Possibly to counteract any EP announcement on the day as happened last year. A hell of a lot more people will talking about a big act they'll see later rather than something going on elsewhere in four weeks. Kills the EP spoiler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

lbj666 wrote: »
    Looks like it speigeltent is called something else this year

and the One Love tent is called Global Roots this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    Possibly to counteract any EP announcement on the day as happened last year. A hell of a lot more people will talking about a big act they'll see later rather than something going on elsewhere in four weeks. Kills the EP spoiler.

The cats out of the bag now either way so they should just formally announce it now, waiting till Friday has lost the desired effect if that was the plan

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

Think the Orbital tweet is just poorly worded, it’s missing a comma! All signs point to them playing ATN on Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭rubick

Half of Ireland: Aye, Orbital are playing ATN.

Orbital: Yeah, we're playing ATN.

Johnny Tightlips: Orbital are playing ATN.

ATN: We ain't sayin' nuthin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Hang on dont start bitching about line up announcements. That's verboten on boards. We'll get it when ATN are good and 'king well ready.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

and the One Love tent is called Global Roots this year.

Nope, Global Roots does have reggae but a bunch of other stuff, One Love is called All Kinds of Everything this year, as the Sim Simma Soundsystem are hosting that stage.

67340441_1455140311277535_4123389717666332672_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeFq3ZT6wGsmSWfsgm1kfeLBX-wLYTuLi98hWWtkJkVK5va1sNkzr-Rfe3ijKR9f0r4oB3FwmO97T5PYv_tXRTV91Sp9E4ugGbMb-H3LncEGGg&_nc_oc=AQmBvdknEo2qFQQq1ZFcJy66h3ePZYF1tYnj16CQxu7deepZSG_Sg9fV0r6_AsxJ9wLKrt4qOiAd87cuCJSWc2Ty&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=4cd839bda8c0553e132da203e8d07356&oe=5DADA271

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

The cats out of the bag now either way so they should just formally announce it now, waiting till Friday has lost the desired effect if that was the plan

nah, I'd say 95% of people going still won't know at this point, most don't take too much interest in anything outside official announcements....

e: although if they wait until Friday it will no doubt get around, I'd imagine it'll be announced before that though, at some point today.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

Off topic but are we sure Junior Brother aren’t actually the Rubberbandits minus the plastic bags?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

ricerocket wrote: »
    Off topic but are we sure Junior Brother aren’t actually the Rubberbandits minus the plastic bags?

Junior Brother is one guy from Kerry, the Rubberbandits are two guys from Limerick. So it's unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

Junior Brother is one guy from Kerry, the Rubberbandits are two guys from Limerick. So it's unlikely

is he anything to the ex Kerry keeper, Brendan Kealy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Feverishly working with Pablo's app to try and cram as much as I can into the 3 days.32 full or partial acts still on my list. Utterly unworkable. Tremendously exciting. Bring it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭hugeglobe

Definitely worth checking him out thought. Caught him at B&S this year - very commanding and mesmeric stage performance. (I may have been on drugs)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

I do have to say that the stage time rollout (lack thereof) has been a bit embarrassing so far... Considering it was accessible early this morning and still no actual announcement during working hours. Particularly with the Orbital self announcement, it really is a bit messy...!

Humorously, I can still see the stage times on the alltogethernow.ie if I:

1) type in https://www.alltogethernow.ie/stage-times into my browser
    2) Get the private login screen
    3) Go to any other website in the same tab
    4) Click 'Back' on my browser

Stage times page opens as before...!

#uberhax

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

MattD wrote: »

#uberhax

Only works if you got to https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=124

Did anyone else notice that Pussy Riot were mysteriously absent from the schedule? I hope Vlad hasn't put them back in jail or anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

not a computer whizz, but if you were on the page previously when it was live, it might just be loading it from a saved page in your cache

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

MattD wrote: »
    I do have to say that the stage time rollout (lack thereof) has been a bit embarrassing so far... Considering it was accessible early this morning and still no actual announcement during working hours. Particularly with the Orbital self announcement, it really is a bit messy...!

#uberhax

Agree.. Regardless whatever mess up they made this morning with maybe releasing earlier than intended we were told Monday.. 4.45 and still no official announcement..

Has there been any official ATN updates today, quite unusual on festival week, usually the PR is ramped up

Ah lads calm down with lack of announcement shaming of them. sure it can be handled a bit better, but none of us know what is going on in the background.

They probably planned to have it announced today, but something might have happened.

Just relax take it easy, sure in a couple of days we will be missing all of the gigs we planned to goto because we were having the craic in the campsite!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Agree.. Regardless whatever mess up they made this morning with maybe releasing earlier than intended we were told Monday.. 4.45 and still no official announcement..

I thought I may have dreamt the Monday announcement thing...but they definitely did say that and not just 'early next week' didn't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

I don't think we were told Monday. Early next week was said.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭El Director

No matter what the circumstances of the announcement I must say....ORBITAL announced the week of...WOW...keeping a headline act in your back pocket like that! Fvck me, I think that’s brilliant. My 25 acts to see is now 26 :cool:

Fontaine’s DC on the main stage, was hoping for a tent for those guys but it was to be expected with the success of Dogrel and them being Irish so it’s only right I guess.

One thing I will say about ATN there is no pattern to their announcements, weekends, evenings etc it's been very sporadic so wouldn't surprise me if they announce it later this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

Only works if you got to https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=124

Did anyone else notice that Pussy Riot were mysteriously absent from the schedule? I hope Vlad hasn't put them back in jail or anything!

Yep noticed this - they are still listed on main line-up page

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Columc wrote: »
    Ah lads calm down with lack of announcement shaming of them. sure it can be handled a bit better, but none of us know what is going on in the background.

They probably planned to have it announced today, but something might have happened.

Just relax take it easy, sure in a couple of days we will be missing all of the gigs we planned to goto because we were having the craic in the campsite!

6,000 mischevious boardsies hammering their website? :D

• Advertisement

Fontaine’s DC on the main stage, was hoping for a tent for those guys but it was to be expected with the success of Dogrel and them being Irish so it’s only right I guess.

They played 4 times at Glastonbury seen them closing it at 3am Sunday night, absolute banger. Hopefully they will pull the crowd.

Advertisement