Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Columc wrote: »
    Ah lads calm down with lack of announcement shaming of them. sure it can be handled a bit better, but none of us know what is going on in the background.

They probably planned to have it announced today, but something might have happened.

Just relax take it easy, sure in a couple of days we will be missing all of the gigs we planned to goto because we were having the craic in the campsite!

Yeah it was similar last year, even the little promo mags where full of spelling mistakes etc.

Everything about the festival itself thou was top-notch, give me that any day as opposed to Instagram Announcements for the Date of the next Announcements :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭El Director

They played 4 times at Glastonbury seen them closing it at 3am Sunday night, absolute banger. Hopefully they will pull the crowd.

Oh I hope so. I’ve watched their glasto set on the iplayer 5 or 6 times already and will probably watch one more time! Excited to see them :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

They played 4 times at Glastonbury seen them closing it at 3am Sunday night, absolute banger. Hopefully they will pull the crowd.

They'll probably pull the biggest crowd on Friday, so much hype around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Hi quick query (that I have tried locating the answer to online myself but to no avail)
    my husband does not want to go to ATN due to the rain forecast.
    If I go myself can I use the family camping ticket and just camp in general campsite?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Hi quick query (that I have tried locating the answer to online myself but to no avail)
    If I go myself can I use the family camping ticket and just camp in general campsite?

two things:
    1. your husband is soft and you should consider changing that model
    2. Yes you can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Is it sad to go to a festival by yourself as a married woman!
    :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

No. Never. Just shows you are cooler than your husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

I predict you will have an unreal time, the forecasted rain for sunday will not show, your husband will have serious fomo and itll be his own fault.

And if it does, touch of rain never ruined a festival. They're not forecasting a wash out like

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

you'll have great time... maybe even a better time!?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Not at all.

I presume he will be left minding the kid(s) all weekend and you will be free.

Win.... Win....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

I ended up chatting to a lot of people flying solo at ATN last year: they were all having the time of their lives!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I read that as the "rain forrest" and started wondering just how far south Waterford was after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Tell him to cop the **** on , met.ie has 4 mm forecast on Sunday that's it. If he's get cranky then, send him on a bus home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Seems like about 44mm of rain has fallen in Cork since midday today. 4mm is piss in a bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

They subbed Elbow on main stage at FF and it was fine, got a good crowd! I’d also prefer them in a tent but they’ll pull it off!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭endainoz

D.Q wrote:
    I don't think we were told Monday. Early next week was said.

No they specifically said Monday, replied to some Facebook comment yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

endainoz wrote: »
    No they specifically said Monday, replied to some Facebook comment yesterday

Oh really? Didn't see that, that's pretty bad then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭endainoz

D.Q wrote:
    Oh really? Didn't see that, that's pretty bad then

Yeah they didn't specify what time of day mind

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

endainoz wrote: »
    Yeah they didn't specify what time of day mind

Either now or at 7 PM maybe.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Neasa1

Does anyone know if there are any private bus companies running a service from Dublin? Can only find info on Bus Eireann...and they're charging €40 return which seems a bit steep :eek: Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭pah

https://www.alltogethernow.ie/stage-times

So, having clicked the link above I was greeted with a password prompt and being involved in infosec I was thinking about having a look at the source code etc for any clues.

Now this might be a joke of some kind on ATN's part but I did what I always do when testing layer 1 security, so I typed in the password of "Password" :rolleyes:

Is everyone else getting a password prompt because that just seems nuts to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

pah wrote: »

So, having clicked the link above I was greeted with a password prompt and being involved in infosec I was thinking about having a look at the source code etc for any clues.

Now this might be a joke of some kind on ATN's part but I did what I always do when testing layer 1 security, so I typed in the password of "Password" :rolleyes:

It'll be up when it's up. Ya just gotta chill and wait it out like the rest of us. No biggie

garrkell wrote: »
    It'll be up when it's up. Ya just gotta chill and wait it out like the rest of us. No biggie

Not really

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Guess they didn't expect anyone to find link before it was up. Now didn't expect anyone to guess the password. Presume it's so simple because they're still making changes and no point in making it very complicated. Hopefully be out tomorrow I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Not really

Just have a look at the clashfinder?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Not really

Well some quick thinking boardsies earlier made a clashfinder, this will have to do for just now. https://clashfinder.com/s/atn2019/

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

Anyone else wondering why there is an hour and forty five gap between RTE Orchestra and Jose Gonzalez on Sat.. All other gaps seem to be just 45mins!!!! Or maybe I'm just spending way too much time looking at Clashfinder.....

Just have a look at the clashfinder?
    Well some quick thinking boardsies earlier made a clashfinder, this will have to do for just now. https://clashfinder.com/s/atn2019/

OK, thanks I have it through the festable app, just wanted to let people know they can view the stage times on the website if they want to, jeez

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Anyone else wondering why there is an hour and forty five gap between RTE Orchestra and Jose Gonzalez on Sat.. All other gaps seem to be just 45mins!!!! Or maybe I'm just spending way too much time looking at Clashfinder.....

Slot vacated by Pussy Riot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

OK, thanks I have it through the festable app, just wanted to let people know they can view the stage times on the website if they want to, jeez

:) People seemed to have missed your point. I find it pretty amusing that's their password alright!

Advertisement