Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Anyone else wondering why there is an hour and forty five gap between RTE Orchestra and Jose Gonzalez on Sat.. All other gaps seem to be just 45mins!!!! Or maybe I'm just spending way too much time looking at Clashfinder.....

Thats how long Jose Gonzalez takes to set up his one guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

pah wrote: »
    OK, thanks I have it through the festable app, just wanted to let people know they can view the stage times on the website if they want to, jeez

Sorry I misread your post, I thought you couldn't get in and wanted to see the stage times! That is pretty funny that is their password :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

eplady2017 wrote:
    Anyone else wondering why there is an hour and forty five gap between RTE Orchestra and Jose Gonzalez on Sat.. All other gaps seem to be just 45mins!!!! Or maybe I'm just spending way too much time looking at Clashfinder.....

Because it takes ages to set up, mic up and line check an orchestra. It'll take as long to break it down too.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Password is password.. LOL

There do look to be some minor changes I.e. there was comedy on earlier on the Friday but I'm not seeing that now. First act at 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭pah

https://www.alltogethernow.ie/stage-times

So, having clicked the link above I was greeted with a password prompt and being involved in infosec I was thinking about having a look at the source code etc for any clues.

Now this might be a joke of some kind on ATN's part but I did what I always do when testing layer 1 security, so I typed in the password of "Password" :rolleyes:

Is everyone else getting a password prompt because that just seems nuts to me.

Sorry, It was perfectly clear in my own head but herself does give out to me that I'm not clear enough at times

The password for the prompt at https://www.alltogethernow.ie/stage-times is Password

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭endainoz

Coz wrote:
    Because it takes ages to set up, mic up and line check an orchestra. It'll take as long to break it down too.

Nah it's to give Glen Hansard time to do a frames set seen as he's playing with Colm Mac Con Iomaire in the orchestra. At least that's how it'll play out in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sideview

The London Astrobeat Orchestra playing Talking Heads late Sunday evening will be tricky for those who have to drive the next day!
    I was considering driving home Sunday night, but very tempted now to just push on and wait for this to finish the festival off.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭desk tidy

Anyone that was there last year - were there food outlets in the main campsite? The main, non boutique one to the west of the site.

We're going to be there for gates opening, but we're used to being able to get into the main arena for food. Sitting in the campsite drinking from 12-5 with no food will just be asking for trouble!

desk tidy wrote: »
    Anyone that was there last year - were there food outlets in the main campsite? The main, non boutique one to the west of the site.

We're going to be there for gates opening, but we're used to being able to get into the main arena for food. Sitting in the campsite drinking from 12-5 with no food will just be asking for trouble!

There were a few places yes! Burgers coffees that kinda stuff. Not sure if they will be good to go at noon tho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

ricerocket wrote: »
    Slot vacated by Pussy Riot?

could well be, would explain the delay in announcing today, last minute cancellation. might be trying to shift around a few acts, or get a replacement.

the stage times webpage might have been timed to go live this morning and no-one remembered to stop it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Road to nowhere seems to be stopping early every night, any reason for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Columc wrote: »

Lessens the clashes I suppose.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Columc wrote: »

It doesn't stop, AVA takeover that stage after a certain time and on the clashfinder they are listed as two separate stages. On the Friday for example, Ships finish at 10.00 but Marion Hawkes starts then at 10.30 on the AVA Road to Nowhere Stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

Can someone tell me how far the walk from the car to campsite is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

hugeglobe wrote: »

General campsite was less than 5 mins from car park last year. Won't know for sure until the map is released though

It doesn't stop, AVA takeover that stage after a certain time and on the clashfinder they are listed as two separate stages. On the Friday for example, Ships finish at 10.00 but Marion Hawkes starts then at 10.30 on the AVA Road to Nowhere Stage.

That's good to know I thought that was another tent the AVA Road to Nowhere, so they're hosting it from then on, they should have stuck that in with the rest of that stage as they look like two separate stages in the timetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

hugeglobe wrote: »

Last year it wasn't very far at all the campsite was right next to the car park, Maybe five minutes max to your tent. But it looks like there might be some movement to facilitate larger campsite this year so hopefully it will not impact too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

How about Boutique camping, I'm staying in Podpads, from carpark to gate then on to camping how far, and roughly how long, trying to decide whether to bring a trolley for gear and cooler box or just risk carrying in one or two trips....

That's good to know I thought that was another tent the AVA Road to Nowhere, so they're hosting it from then on, they should have stuck that in with the rest of that stage as they look like two separate stages in the timetable.

I agree, I changed it just there so they are showing as the one stage, hopefully nobody will mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

How about Boutique camping, I'm staying in Podpads, from carpark to gate then on to camping how far, and roughly how long, trying to decide whether to bring a trolley for gear and cooler box or just risk carrying in one or two trips....

We got there early enough last year and were less than 5 mins walk to our tent. I will more than likely just to 2 trips.
    Remember to bring your booze on the first trip though because you can only bring alcohol in when you first enter and get wrist banded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

OK, thanks I have it through the festable app, just wanted to let people know they can view the stage times on the website if they want to, jeez

is that "fiestable"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

I agree, I changed it just there so they are showing as the one stage, hopefully nobody will mind.

It's better as one stage. Thanks.

Not at all, it makes sense. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

sporina wrote: »
    is that "fiestable"?

Festable app, Android only.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pablosoft.festable

The Road to Nowhere now looks like ATN's version of the Little Big Tent, a mixture of bands and buzzing DJs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

How far is the location from the nearest shop? Is it walkable like electric picnic Is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

awe shucks - ive an iphone

How far is the location from the nearest shop? Is it walkable like electric picnic Is?

Theres a Londis in general campsite.

For those walking to boutique from general, about 10 mins. If you're being dropped at blue gate (general) and walking to boutique, I'd defo bring a trolley.

We are bringing one anyway cause I'm fecked if I'm carrying all the booze + tent on first go. Staying in general. Still doing 2 trips. Always bring too much shyte :D

Shop is in the main campsite about 2 mins from Main Stage and about 5 mins from Road to Nowhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

https://www.alltogethernow.ie/stage-times

So, having clicked the link above I was greeted with a password prompt and being involved in infosec I was thinking about having a look at the source code etc for any clues.

Now this might be a joke of some kind on ATN's part but I did what I always do when testing layer 1 security, so I typed in the password of "Password"

Is everyone else getting a password prompt because that just seems nuts to me.

If you have a scan through the source code, you can find Will's mobile number. :)

Advertisement