Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭El Director

Pretty cool on the ATN site. You can break the weekend down by area/stage, time or genre. Also allows you to build your own schedule by selecting your favs, need to give permission though to an FB app. Still, I’m doing my own thing via iCal.

Password is still the password btw :P

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

danois wrote: »

Any one suggest some good ear defenders for kids? Bringing my nephew and although he loves music and party’s he can have sensory issues with loud noise or unexpected noise. So I’m thinking be an idea to have them just in case.

Thanks all.

Type “edz kidz hearing.ie” into Google. That’s where we get ours. Going strong 8 years and several festivals later

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Line-up wise, gutted that Ben UFO is 2am Monday morning. Super low chance of that for me...

Aside from Friday being very light, rest is grand for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

Pretty cool on the ATN site. You can break the weekend down by area/stage, time or genre. Also allows you to build your own schedule by selecting your favs, need to give permission though to an FB app. Still, I’m doing my own thing via iCal.

Password is still the password btw :P

I taught you were joking!! What do you think,today has to be the day they officially announce the schdule and map. No way can they drag it out any longer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

I'd say something happened yesterday unexpectedly although they have form for promising announcements and not making them on time. Either way bar the site map we have pretty much all the times as we can still log into their website :D

So.... Its gonna rain right?

After last years sunshine which I missed, the forecast isn't looking great :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Yeah looks like a dry Friday til the night, then heavy rain on and off for the rest of the weekend. This ****ing country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

I know I have still yet to attend a festival in full sunshine even abroad, I've always managed to get caught in rain. Beatyard doesn't count as it wasn't camping but three glorious days last year.

Damn you Irish weather

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I still wouldn't put too much stock in the forecast until later in the week although it does look like it won't be glorious sunshine anyway. If it's a few showers rather than constant drizzle I'd take that.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

the met eireann charts don't look too bad to me.... worst of it should be over night Friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

kg703 wrote: »
    I know I have still yet to attend a festival in full sunshine even abroad, I've always managed to get caught in rain. Beatyard doesn't count as it wasn't camping but three glorious days last year.

Damn you Irish weather

Don't think there was any rain at ATN last year..!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Any forecast I look at looks mainly dry with the occasional shower not much rainfall over weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Any forecast I look at looks mainly dry with the occasional shower not much rainfall over weekend

Saturday all day is forecast to rain at the moment until about 10pm, and all night Sunday from 7pm

Friday looks clear at present

Saturday all day is forecast to rain at the moment until about 10pm, and all night Sunday from 7pm

Where are you seeing that?

that's bonkers billy!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Dutchy

Yr.no has a much improved weather update for Waterford at the weekend. Overcast (no rain) on Friday . A spot of afternoon drizzle on Saturday. Sunday a mix of clouds and sunshine to merrily close out the headonism and debauchery. That will do pig. That will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

I haven’t seen that anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Dutchy wrote: »
    Yr.no has a much improved weather update for Waterford at the weekend. Overcast (no rain) on Friday . A spot of afternoon drizzle on Saturday. Sunday a mix of clouds and sunshine to merrily close out the headonism and debauchery. That will do pig. That will do.

Yr is still changing substantially every day, I'm trusting nothing until Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

I haven’t seen that anywhere

The Met Eireann 7 day rain forecast has it. Go to weather maps on the right hand side of the site and scroll through

https://www.met.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,440 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Yr.no is giving rain for most of Sat , and from lunchtime sunday…

Ffs WellieFest :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Met has rain coming in in patches over weekend, Sunday evening seems the worst, other sites have rain in patches but the probability in the low % and very minimal amounts. There isn't a huge amount of of agreement. I think tommorow we will have a clearer picture but at the moment in looks to be warm and overcast with scattered showers over weekend. Pack a rain coat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Good thing i got my wellies!!

greenspurs wrote: »
    Yr.no is giving rain for most of Sat , and from lunchtime sunday…

Ffs WellieFest :rolleyes:

With the dry July we've had and the small amounts of rain predicted I doubt wellies are needed, I'll keep mine in boot of car just incase but I doubt they'll be needed

We need the dude that does the weather forecast in the EP thread, cant remember his name

MJohnstone?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Dutchy

M.T. CRANIUM

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Would you need wellies if it's going to be showery (but not mega heavy) as it will likely end up being?

roll wrote: »
    MJohnstone?

Don't think so, why does Carlow weather spring to mind?

Dutchy wrote: »
    M.T. CRANIUM

That's him. We need his input here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

We need the dude that does the weather forecast in the EP thread, cant remember his name

Is that the Carlow weather guy? Think it's Villian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I notice Bitch Falcon are down to play Friday on the clashfinder that was posted here but can’t see them anywhere on the poster.

That’d be class if they do...destroy the ear drums nice and early!!!!

Advertisement