Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

I'm the same as. I'd love to have everything early and ATN are quite late releasing it, but it's gonna be an unreal weekend regardless.

Yeah, I wonder if John Reynolds' abscence this year has caused some growing pains for the less experienced (?) people running the show now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Nope. This is the main thing I'm waiting for as the stage times/special guest are pretty much confirmed.

I'm just looking at the clash finder and have no idea what each stage is, it'd be nice to know if something is a tent or not just for planning purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Wooderson

hugeglobe wrote: »
    Yeah, I wonder if John Reynolds' abscence this year has caused some growing pains for the less experienced (?) people running the show now.

Easy! Theres only so many medals to go round on this forum kiddo.

Kiasmos are a must see people!!

They're pretty good. Any other suggestions with that kind of sound? I'm craic first, music second, so any decent music is a bonus for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DVB1980

Does anyone have any recommendations for which camp site to go to where a bit of noise is tolerated late? In my opinion 3.30 is an early finish so the option to play some music and have a bit of craic back in the campsite is crucial. However last thing I want to do is wreck peoples heads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

Wooderson wrote: »
    Easy! Theres only so many medals to go round on this forum kiddo.

I'm not following you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,776 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Lads, quick question. I've arranged to buy a hard copy ticket from adverts, thank ****, but I'm a little concerned about the misprint issue mentioned a few pages back. What format were the misprinted tix? The only ticketmaster ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Bring cash, queues for ATMs at festivals are always extremely long.
    Not sure about vendors taking card, Knockanstockan said their vendors were taking cards but no one I ordered from were taking it.

I'm getting a lift down with someone that's staying in general camping, and I'm staying in boutique, will it likely be hassle to get dropped in one car park and then for them to drive to the other?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,440 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Bring cash, queues for ATMs at festivals are always extremely long.
    Not sure about vendors taking card, Knockonstockan said their vendors were taking cards but I didn't use any that were.

I'm getting a lift down with someone that's staying in general camping, and I'm staying in boutique, will it likely be hassle to get dropped in one car park and then for them to drive to the other?

Yes, they are miles apart .

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Lads, quick question. I've arranged to buy a hard copy ticket from adverts, thank ****, but I'm a little concerned about the misprint issue mentioned a few pages back. What format were the misprinted tix? The only ticketmaster ones?

I have seen all 3 versions have misprints, I would just say to meet the person at their house, try take down a car reg, have a paper trail of whatsapp messages and be upfront about the possibility that they are misprints and if there is, heaven forbid, any problems will they be around to sort it on the day at the box office if thats what needs to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 DVB1980

All My Friends stage on Sat is class. Goo house and techno

I'm not following you.

Criticism (no matter how reasonable) is a turn off for forum residents right now. Few punters getting testy with me on this one. Said they'd chuck me a medal to button it. Soz, mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Criticism (no matter how reasonable) is a turn off for forum residents right now. Few punters getting testy with me on this one. Said they'd chuck me a medal to button it. Soz, mate.

Criticism is entirely reasonable. In fact, I generally agree with your criticism. Repeating the same criticism ad nauseam is not however.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Call Ticketmaster in their presence and confirm the reference number on the ticket is correct and will work..... If they are not willing to do that then something is up

Criticism is entirely reasonable. In fact, I generally agree with your criticism. Repeating the same criticism ad nauseam is not however.

Fair dues. Will dial my frustration/amazement back now.

Call Ticketmaster in their presence and confirm the reference number on the ticket is correct and will work..... If they are not willing to do that then something is up

The reference number is the same on the reprints, its just the barcode that is different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

anon19008 wrote: »
    The reference number is the same on the reprints, its just the barcode that is different.

Then the barcode? Or is it a QR code? There has to be some way for them to verify the ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

Did anyone have any experience taking taxis to and from the site last year? I ended up booking a hotel so just wondering how easy it will be getting back to my room at night

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Fair dues. Will dial my frustration/amazement back now.

Much appreciated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

Did anyone have any experience taking taxis to and from the site last year? I ended up booking a hotel so just wondering how easy it will be getting back to my room at night

You’d want to have one lined up now. Keep the same one for the 3 nights. Throw driver a few quid extra at the end, Tell him/her this up front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Heiser

Kiasmos are a must see people!!

Saturday is crazy good. I've got a list of...

4.30pm-5.30pm: Kojaque
    6.30pm-7.30pm: Just Mustard
    7.45pm-8.45pm: Father John Misty
    9.30pm-10.45pm: Patti Smith
    10.45pm-11.45pm: Kiasmos
    11.45pm-1am: Hot Chip
    12.15am-1.40am: Jon Hopkins

I'm disgusted by the overlap in the last three - probably missing the start and end of Kiasmos for Patti Smith and Hot Chip, and only getting half an hour of Jon Hopkins, if its even possible to get into the tent. Having Kiasmos, Hot Chip and Jon Hopkins like that just seems like bad scheduling IMO.

Problem with that is Kiasmos usually play Bent last which is epic live and you'll miss it. It's a shame but I've decided to miss Hot Chip and stay in the tent for Kiasmos and Hopkins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Best of luck with that. It's a pretty remote location and there is already the Spraoi on in Waterford so the taxi drivers from the city will have no interest in serving the Portlaw area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Website homepage now has links to Stage Times and ATN App.

Neither link works, it just circles back to the home page again but we're getting somewhere, I'd say...

Ahhh yes, had not thought of that. Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

If only getting through to someone on ticketmaster was that easy...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Maybe call around local taxi companies and see can you arrange booking in advance. Could call when you're ready to leave each night kinda thing. Might be hard to get taxis down there but didn't get one last year so maybe someone who did could give better info!

Then the barcode? Or is it a QR code? There has to be some way for them to verify the ticket

Presumably ticketmaster will know if a particular reference was reprinted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

doubt it, Reynolds was only one of several people running POD events for years, Robbie Butler is the head person in charge of running Forbidden Fruit AFAIK, not Reynolds. Presume he's one of the head people running ATN still.

probably just a last minute problem with Pussy Riot pulling out, so they've delayed the announcement to try get something else, or re-jig the times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

roll wrote: »
    that's bonkers billy!

with the Comeragh Mountains beside us, there is a bit of a mirco climate going on down there.. if there is rain in the area at all.. it will be in the mountain area..

but we are on the leeward side of them so if there is rain, hopefully we will get the least of it (with most rainfall on the windward/west side)..

a good bit of rain in the mountain forecast website for sat night/sun am

but forecasts change so frequently - sure we are only a blip in the ocean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Website homepage now has links to Stage Times and ATN App.

Neither link works, it just circles back to the home page again but we're getting somewhere, I'd say...
    stage times link still works with the password.

It now has "ATN Classics Set" at 5pm on Saturday, so definitely seems like whoever was there (Pussy Riot?) pulled out.

Can't see any other changes....

Advertisement