Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭rubick

Don't forget your passport!

Big EP flag sticking out of the back window!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Pablo, looks perfect.

Wish we didnt need to guess for the camping area though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

gandalfio wrote: »
    The field your referring to is now boutique camping.

I think the field might be underneath the logo actually.

It's hard to tell as clearly in the actual photos from last year, when people were onsite, there's a field full of people (traders/crew?) above the boutique campsite, which appears to just be an empty field on last year's map.

From what I can tell from the map, that field will be extended boutique/podpads/TF, and then the one next to it is Both Sides Now campsite.

According to this year's map, that is all one big general camping area with This Must Be The Place campsite, but I can't see how that's possible as there's trees/wood separating them...

or to use my amazing MS Paint skills :pac::

dzmgDkE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

ooops .. should work for all now

Looks good. Especially overlayed with satellite view.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

What is the both sides now campsite? Is it boutique? Or a new general area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,440 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Looks a good layout...

2 stages in the Main arena though? :confused:
    That would be a lot of people going through that one entrance/exit

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

D.Q wrote: »
    What is the both sides now campsite? Is it boutique? Or a new general area?

Both Sides Now was just a section of the normal campsite last year

Isnt it terrible that we have to guess the layout , 3 days before the festival opens its gates !
    Hope that's not an omen !!

greenspurs wrote: »
    Isnt it terrible that we have to guess the layout , 3 days before the festival opens its gates !
    Hope that's not an omen !!

You'd assume they'll put up a photo version of the map at some point.

But then again, this is POD we're talking about.....

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

That map look great Pablo.

I think I will have to rethink heading back to the tent for a sit down and a can as much as I did last year. We could head back, sit, stock up, and walk back to the main stage all in the time between bands last year.

I can see a bit more walking in my future...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hope80

Wow guys some of you are real pros at sussing things out and creating these things, you may want to app

We're coming from the west, any tips on the best and quickest way to red carpark, will have 2 highly strung children in the car that will need releasing as quick as possible and 2 parents who will need a stiff drink as soon as possible after the drive................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Any idea where the Immerse Spa is located?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Looks a good layout...

2 stages in the Main arena though? :confused:
    That would be a lot of people going through that one entrance/exit

This is definitely the case as we saw a short video of that area a couple of days back.

no sign of the kids area .. anyone spot it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

hope80 wrote: »
    Wow guys some of you are real pros at sussing things out and creating these things, you may want to app

We're coming from the west, any tips on the best and quickest way to red carpark, will have 2 highly strung children in the car that will need releasing as quick as possible and 2 parents who will need a stiff drink as soon as possible after the drive................
    On the atn website click on the red entrance google link. It will open on your phone and give best route.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

The general camping is getting too close to boutique camping for my liking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Peesh89

Pablo 4 Prez

I think the field might be underneath the logo actually.

It's hard to tell as clearly in the actual photos from last year, when people were onsite, there's a field full of people (traders/crew?) above the boutique campsite, which appears to just be an empty field on last year's map.

From what I can tell from the map, that field will be extended boutique/podpads/TF, and then the one next to it is Both Sides Now campsite.

According to this year's map, that is all one big general camping area with This Must Be The Place campsite, but I can't see how that's possible as there's trees/wood separating them...

or to use my amazing MS Paint skills :pac::

dzmgDkE.jpg

I initially thought this .. but then the tangerine fields/podpads would be huge. As would the combined general campsites.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,018 ✭✭✭endainoz

hope80 wrote:

Im going from Clare, Google maps seems fairly straightforward to go via limerick, clonmel. N24 most of the way for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

Map looks great Pablo, cheers!

• Advertisement

RINO87 wrote: »
    Map looks great Pablo, cheers!

Will tidy it up tonight and get it in Festable overnight hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I still can't get into the app or map here.....and no official announcement as yet.

Is the app even meant to be live or is this another accidental leak like yesterday?

I am guessing something like this:

Have only done the campsites and a couple of stages so far...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HzSRiMkc65qeEWLryUf0FNSkeLH73PUy&usp=sharing

Note where I think the two main campsites are ... I am only guessing based on field boundries nd forest area combined with the hints on the map ...

What do you think?
    I can't see the main campsite/This Must Be The Place being set up like that, funnelling everyone into a tiny corner of the campsite and then opening out again into more campsite.
    I think the main arena part is waaay too big too. It was about a quarter of that size last year.
    From the photos, I don't think they've shifted the main stage all the way into the extreme far corner, where the trees are, only a small bit.

Uisng the below photo, your map seems to be saying that the main stage will be in the very bottom left corner, where the little sticky-out bit of the campsite was last year (note the trees on the photo, and on your map).

The pinch point for the main campsite would be where the carpark entrance was last year. in the middle right of the photo. I can't imagine they'll have multiples more designated as campsite, out of shot....

e: looking again at your map, the orange shaded part (main stage field) would take up all of the campsite last year, plus a good chunk of the car park, so definitely way off

56191710_465479567326519_1684950319059499056_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fdub5-1.fna.fbcdn.net

e2:
    basically, this is what your map says, which I reckon is way too big:
    zl2Aok1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Charlie 22

Thanks !

Looks good but really we are guessing. Splitting the general camping is odd if true seems then they would have to split the cars too coming in the blue gate.

"SIT Map :confused:" =Site ??

edit - still not working from website link, and not showing on Play Store ??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

For an extra 8k people, you'd likely need half that carpark. Their was ample field before you get to the car park one if they wished to turn that into car park, but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Weepsie wrote: »
    For an extra 8k people, you'd likely need half that carpark. Their was ample field before you get to the car park one if they wished to turn that into car park, but I doubt it.

5k more this year and they wont all travel by car...

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

"SIT Map :confused:" =Site ??

edit - still not working from website link, and not showing on Play Store ??

the link in the tweet works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

App on iphone is ok, layout, colours, etc.

Advertisement