Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Just downloaded the app.

That map is terrible.

Festable all the way. Thank you again and again Pablo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

The map on that app is an abomination. Was so looking forward to seeing it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

I can't see the main campsite/This Must Be The Place being set up like that, funnelling everyone into a tiny corner of the campsite and then opening out again into more campsite.
    I think the main arena part is waaay too big too. It was about a quarter of that size last year.
    From the photos, I don't think they've shifted the main stage all the way into the extreme far corner, where the trees are, only a small bit.

Uisng the below photo, your map seems to be saying that the main stage will be in the very bottom left corner, where the little sticky-out bit of the campsite was last year (note the trees on the photo, and on your map).

The pinch point for the main campsite would be where the carpark entrance was last year. in the middle right of the photo. I can't imagine they'll have multiples more designated as campsite, out of shot....

e: looking again at your map, the orange shaded part (main stage field) would take up all of the campsite last year, plus a good chunk of the car park, so definitely way off

I don't disagree, but I am really at a loss as to where it should be.

Maybe like this:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VjcgxbTOmKyx9iMlqdbOtIrwaewj0m6V&usp=sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I am guessing something like this:

Have only done the campsites and a couple of stages so far...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HzSRiMkc65qeEWLryUf0FNSkeLH73PUy&usp=sharing

Note where I think the two main campsites are ... I am only guessing based on field boundries nd forest area combined with the hints on the map ...

What do you think?

Bandstand and inflatable church are in wrong locations - they’ve moved this year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

5k more this year and they wont all travel by car...

It's 7-8k more as it didn't sell out last year. They won't all travel by car, but there will still be an increase on last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

alastair wrote: »
    Bandstand and inflatable church are in wrong locations - they’ve moved this year.

havent done most of the stage moves yet

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭HelpImAlive

Some site pics from today! Might help with viewpoint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

https://nialler9.com/all-together-now-stage-times-2019/

Pic of the site map in here - a lot easier to see than the one in the ATN app.

Does it look like the ATN stage and Something Kind of Wonderful are pretty much next to each other? Or is that just a poorly made map?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Wow, that's the Something kind of Wonderful tent in the 2nd pic, I guess. It's much bigger than I thought. How's that going to work so close to the main stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

ATN-FESTIVAL-2019-SITE-MAP.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I don't disagree, but I am really at a loss as to where it should be.

Maybe like this:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VjcgxbTOmKyx9iMlqdbOtIrwaewj0m6V&usp=sharing
    yeah that seems much more like it, thanks!

Possibly with the orange area reduced a good bit though (see my second edit on my previous post).

Part of me thinks that the app map is just nonsense, and they'll just have basically the same campsite as last year, but extended out into where last year's car park was, plus the new Both Sides Now campsite.

And then the carpark will now be where it is on your map.

Hmmm, no showers in general camping??

https://nialler9.com/all-together-now-stage-times-2019/

Pic of the site map in here - a lot easier to see than the one in the ATN app.

Does it look like the ATN stage and Something Kind of Wonderful are pretty much next to each other? Or is that just a poorly made map?

Gives a better impression alright, if you open it in its own tab you can zoom in better too.

Presuming the showers in the left of the pic are General camping? either that or there are no showers. No the be all and end all, but I do like one!

maximoose wrote: »

Snap. They list shower times for general camping on the site however so I'd imagine they have some and there'll be long waits.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Thanks for all the investigating.

I still dont understand it with the load of trees in the middle of general camping. The camp site looks absolutely enormous with loos only kn either side.

I've a feeling scaling is way way off

I'm so confused

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

It doesn’t look like the camping area has been changed that much from last year.

maximoose wrote: »
    showers all the way down the opposite end of the campsite to the main entrance.

no toilets in general camping though? :eek:

Yeah, that can't be right....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

showers all the way down the opposite end of the campsite to the main entrance.

no toilets in general camping though? :eek:

Haha there obviously will be toilets.

Whoevers in charge of their press can't even spell words correctly, I have a lack of faith in their map design also.

alastair wrote: »
    It doesn’t look like the camping area has been changed that much from last year.

Looks to me like it takes over the car park from last year, and the field before the trees is now the car park?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Weepsie wrote: »

Presuming the showers in the left of the pic are General camping?

And what does the T mean there...?
    (i'm useless with all their comms :))

Thanks for all the investigating.

I still dont understand it with the load of trees in the middle of general camping. The camp site looks absolutely enormous with loos only kn either side.

I've a feeling scaling is way way off

I'm so confused

loos? those are lockers! :pac:

but yeah, I agree with you, it makes no sense when you look at the actual satellite photos, unless they've bulldozed plenty of trees in the meantime....

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

Relax! There are toilets and showers on the map on the phone. It'll be grand ;-)

loos? those are lockers! :pac:

but yeah, I agree with you, it makes no sense when you look at the actual satellite photos, unless they've bulldozed plenty of trees in the meantime....

But.. But... Plastic water cartons.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

beecee wrote: »
    Relax! There are toilets and showers on the map on the phone. It'll be grand ;-)

There are but only on the far ends of general campsites. Nothing in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭eplady2017

So "ATN Classics Set" seems a little generic.. What do we think that might be?? Some kind of a DJ set??

Also seeing a "Special Guest" in Road To Nowhere on Saturday 9.30??? Any ideas seen as you all sniffed out Orbital so well!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

There are but only on the far ends of general campsites. Nothing in the middle.

2 sets of showers is pretty standard. Better than EP I think. Having it by the entrance to main arena seems weird, but I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hope80

Are the locker and chargers only in general camping?? Cant see anything in family

eplady2017 wrote: »
    So "ATN Classics Set" seems a little generic.. What do we think that might be?? Some kind of a DJ set??

Also seeing a "Special Guest" in Road To Nowhere on Saturday 9.30??? Any ideas seen as you all sniffed out Orbital so well!!!

Think that's gonna be Soda Blonde.

• Advertisement

By the way as we've all been distracted with bad maps and apps, the weather has been turning for the worse.

Advertisement