Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

D.Q wrote: »
    By the way as we've all been distracted with bad maps and apps, the weather has been turning for the worse.

bring it on, there will be no rain left for this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Weepsie wrote: »
    Looks to me like it takes over the car park from last year, and the field before the trees is now the car park?

That second photo looks to me to have been taken in front of the proper tree line - there’s the camping/parking fence visible to the fore, so I reckon there will still be some car parking in the ‘inner field’.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

bring it on, there will be no rain left for this weekend.

Forecast for the weekend is worse too (than it was a few days ago). From my entirely uneducated view, everything forecast seesm to be rolling in a quicker now. IF that continues, I hope the weather forecase for Monday does not hit on Sunday as it's some pretty horrible rain coming.

It's not well trodden ground on the plus side, so hopefully shouldn't turn to muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Is there no stage times on site? Just app?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Forecast for the weekend is worse too (than it was a few days ago). From my entirely uneducated view, everything forecast seesm to be rolling in a quicker now. IF that continues, I hope the weather forecase for Monday does not hit on Sunday as it's some pretty horrible rain coming.

It's not well trodden ground on the plus side, so hopefully shouldn't turn to muck.

I'll bring my cloud rake then. ;)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,018 ✭✭✭endainoz

Weepsie wrote:

It's still pretty much the same, small bit of rain Saturday afternoon, bad stuff on Monday alright but looks like it's not due till the afternoon, it'll be well time to leave by then anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Tall Keith

If you have a family camping ticket/wristband could you camp in the general camping area?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Snap. They list shower times for general camping on the site however so I'd imagine they have some and there'll be long waits.

Once they open by 7am I'll have one before bedtime

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Map image posted above is way better to get your bearings!

By the looks of things I have no business down at the main house this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Any links to this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

endainoz wrote: »
    It's still pretty much the same, small bit of rain Saturday afternoon, bad stuff on Monday alright but looks like it's not due till the afternoon, it'll be well time to leave by then anyway!

Hopefully it doesn’t arrive before the tents packed away, can’t be dealing with a soggy tent

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

beecee wrote: »
    2 sets of showers is pretty standard. Better than EP I think. Having it by the entrance to main arena seems weird, but I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt for now.

I mean toilets. 2 sets of toilets for say 12000 people in general camping.. not a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭IspeakcozIcan

Is the Both Sides Now campsite general camping too? Do you think it will be a bit quieter there?

So used to booking the Us&You campsite for Body and Soul. It's always nice and calm.

Just looking for the most boring spot basically :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

endainoz wrote: »

yeah when it gets this close to a festival weekend I always go by what the MET rainfall forecast says and indeed it says maybe a few hours of light-ish rain on Saturday afternoon into evening and then heavy rain on Monday afternoon/evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭pah

Wasn't there least year but I understand toilets were a bit of an issue. Surely they have it sorted this time around

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

Didn't have any issue with toilets myself last year. If you got to the showers when they opened there was no queues, although by 9 it was about a 30 minute wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

pah wrote: »
    Wasn't there least year but I understand toilets were a bit of an issue. Surely they have it sorted this time around

Didn't have any issues with toilets last year myself. What were the issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

pah wrote: »

Theyre bringing more fences apparently. Sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Theyre bringing more fences apparently. Sorted

They were very strict about pissing up against fences last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Has anyone noticed any changes to the timetable? Only one I spotted at first glance is a Lumo Italo Disco set on at 4.00pm Saturday with the Beastie Boys tribute moving half an hour later. An italo disco set sounds right up my street!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    They were very strict about pissing up against fences last year.

That was a joke, old chap. Anyone over 21 should have enough sense not to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Monkeysoap123

Hi all

Do guest list ticket holders camp in the general camping area? My group has a mix of general entrance and guest list.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Hi all

Do guest list ticket holders camp in the general camping area? My group has a mix of general entrance and guest list.

Thanks!

Guest are over with the podpads/tangerine fields, I'm sure they'd allow you go to general.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭El Director

Okay so the WhatsApp group is now set up. There were over 50 people looking to get added and I don’t have time to add everyone individually, thanks to the poster who suggested sharing the link to the group...

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GtEB1cF1yX2JyfTzNFOxyI

So just click above on your phone and hopefully that’s it. We will most likely have to re-post the link a few times as people will miss it here. Pity it can’t be pinned somehow.

The idea of the group was to

1. Link in with our solo festival goers as there are many
    2. Share hints and tips about nice food outlets or coffee spots
    3. Share the location of the after party:cool:
    3. Share pics and any other information at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Okay so the WhatsApp group is now set up. There were over 50 people looking to get added and I don’t have time to add everyone individually, thanks to the poster who suggested sharing the link to the group...

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GtEB1cF1yX2JyfTzNFOxyI

So just click above on your phone and hopefully that’s it. We will most likely have to re-post the link a few times as people will miss it here. Pity it can’t be pinned somehow.

The idea of the group was to

1. Link in with our solo festival goers as there are many
    2. Share hints and tips about nice food outlets or coffee spots
    3. Share the location of the after party:cool:
    3. Share pics and any other information at all!

Joined. Nice one. Is there anyway to put your boards nickname on it?

D.Q wrote: »
    Joined. Nice one. Is there anyway to put your boards nickname on it?

I don’t think so but I stand to be corrected. Maybe go into your setting and change your display name just for the weekend. I’m not sure.

I don’t think so but I stand to be corrected. Maybe go into your setting and change your display name just for the weekend. I’m not sure.

Yes, that does work. But you can’t just do it for this particular group, your display name will change in all your groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Hi all

Thanks!

I got into general no problem with the guest passes last year, the walk from the red carpark (where the guest pass ticket had to be collected) over to the general campsite was some slog though!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Joined. Anyone make any decisions about where to camp? Was in a camper last year but tenting it this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,018 ✭✭✭endainoz

I'll gladly take your spot in the guest campsite if your not using it! (Joke I know they can't be transferred)

Advertisement