Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭El Director

I don’t think so but I stand to be corrected. Maybe go into your setting and change your display name just for the weekend. I’m not sure.

Yes, that does work. But you can’t just do it for this particular group, your display name will change in all your groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

We're there only two sets of toilets in GA last year? How did the ladies find it? Nothing worse then massive toilet queues

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

kg703 wrote: »
    We're there only two sets of toilets in GA last year? How did the ladies find it? Nothing worse then massive toilet queues

There was only 2 aye but there were loads of cubicles at each and kept fairly clean. Had no toilet issues personally at all no massive queue, no massive walk.

Did notice only 2 marked on the map. Was concerned so asked on Facebook and ATN replied that there are "many more than two"

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Monkeysoap123

phatkev wrote: »
    I got into general no problem with the guest passes last year, the walk from the red carpark (where the guest pass ticket had to be collected) over to the general campsite was some slog though!

Cheers. Any suggestion how best to get to the red entrance from Waterford town? I take it there are no busses going there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

kg703 wrote: »
    Nothing worse then massive toilet queues

I always find the queuing grand. It's being in the portaloo I hate :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kg703

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I always find the queuing grand. It's being in the portaloo I hate :)

After four beers I would take a bucket over a queue :D

Or a fence! But I'm a lady ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭pah

D.Q wrote: »
    Didn't have any issues with toilets last year myself. What were the issues?

It's one of those "things I heard" which often translates to fact before I then reproduce it. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Cheers. Any suggestion how best to get to the red entrance from Waterford town? I take it there are no busses going there?

My first bit of advice would be to stop calling it Waterford Town unless you want to have a riot full of locals on your hands :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

Ya plenty of toilets last year, no wait for the showers if you went during the afternoon sessions either! I had three, it was great!!

I'm thinking of camping in "both sides now"

Red entrance would make much more sense for me, will I have to go blue with general camping tickets.

edit:

think this gives a better view of the setup last year and where the new section would go now

atn_sitemap.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,880 ✭✭✭sporina

Yea I think the feedback was that the times weren't good and portlaw town was overrun?

I don't really know though, I'm my own shuttle bus

well Portlaw are v unhappy about it.. lack of transport for locals going and no business for locals either

• Registered Users Posts: 2 festival1

anyone know if its possible to put a tent in the campervan area?

festival1 wrote: »
    anyone know if its possible to put a tent in the campervan area?

No, it's forbidden

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

pah wrote: »
    No, it's forbidden

Officially no, but there were a few with small tents pitched beside them last year - don't think you could depend on it

I'm thinking of camping in "both sides now"

Is there a map that shows where both sides now is?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 festival1

ok thanks we are hoping to go in with friends in there caravan on Thursday and hope they wouldn't move us!

RINO87 wrote: »
    Is there a map that shows where both sides now is?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1VjcgxbTOmKyx9iMlqdbOtIrwaewj0m6V&ll=52.29743426116724%2C-7.360005914351291&z=16

Map made up by boardsie PabloAndRoy

Thanks, looks like he updated it again, so thanks, again!!
    Is both sides now a "general" campsite? Sorry I've missed a few pages here since I last was on...

RINO87 wrote: »
    Thanks, looks like he updated it again, so thanks, again!!
    Is both sides now a "general" campsite? Sorry I've missed a few pages here since I last was on...

Yes

From this image I would say its the area mid-left with a mix of vehicles & tents

38891315_502118850211470_2164275539903250432_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hippyreject

So I have two return tickets with Bus Eireann at 11.00am leaving from Custom house Quay but have alternative transport. They are pricey enough at €36 return and €72 total so thought I'd check if anyone else needed them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So I have two return tickets with Bus Eireann at 11.00am leaving from Custom house Quay but have alternative transport. They are pricey enough at €36 return and €72 total so thought I'd check if anyone else needed them!

This guy was looking for a Bus Eireann ticket earlier.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ricerocket

The weather would want to cop itself on, Saturday and Sunday looking very wet right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,880 ✭✭✭sporina

woooo hoooo.... the app is alive and kicking...

NOW I am getting soooo excited... no more worrying about practicalities.. twill be amazing..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

ricerocket wrote: »
    The weather would want to cop itself on, Saturday and Sunday looking very wet right now!

Think we can take it as read that Friday will be the only half decent day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

ricerocket wrote: »

Looks to be around 2.5mm on average an hour. Anything under that's considered light rain. I wouldn't worry too much there'll be spells of sunshine too. Still plenty of time for it to improve also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Orbital confirmed on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Heiser

I've a general camping ticket. Will I be allowed park in the boutique car park?

I have mates in the boutique camping site and plan on sleeping in my van in the carpark and would like to be as close to them as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭endainoz

hugeglobe wrote:
    Looks to be around 2.5mm on average an hour. Anything under that's considered light rain. I wouldn't worry too much there'll be spells of sunshine too. Still plenty of time for it to improve also.

Yeah loads, the forecast for Tramore the same weekend is much better and it has been fairly unsettled lately too. It'll definitely change again before Friday, let's just hope it's for the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Stop worrying about the weather. It'll be glorious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

I have no guarantee that that is correct though.

Advertisement