Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

hope80 wrote: »
    Are we allowed to put colored lights up at the tent, we have these solar powered ones in the garden and the eldest lad is pestering me to bring them so he can see the tent at night, similar to these

solar-garden-lights-colour-changing-lights-6983791348.html

Say it would be grand! As long as some smart alec doesn't rob them. Good idea to find tent in dark in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭PawneeRanger

maximoose wrote: »
    Bring your own towel

Flip flops advised also

Yes, not just for hygiene reasons but because you're basically standing on a metal grate.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

greenspurs wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the "2 Johnnies" are suitable for kids ?

On in the Comedy tent at 3.30 on Saturday … ???

Caught them at the comedy festival last week. I was a wee bit tipsy but as far as I remember they weren't particularly offensive compared to the rest. Mainly country/rural jokes around not playing county etc. and a little sing song at the end which was fun. Young lads that arePatt Shortt-esque.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hope80

Eod100 wrote: »
    Say it would be grand! As long as some smart alec doesn't rob them. Good idea to find tent in dark in fairness

Not sure why my link didnt work.. never thought of someone nicking them, maybe a bit naive on my behalf. They are fairly cheap ones so might chance it, at least it will keep him happy for a little while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

This is now fixed and the updated app is in the Play Store.

Can anyone who had the problems earlier please confirm that it is now fixed?

Also, can whoever left the "1 star review" based on the last update, please consider revising it? Considering it's a free fan app with no adverts and the bug has been fixed.

That's fecking harsh. Can't understand people sometimes...

Update works great for me still anyway. Even the map is fab, can't get over the handiness of the app!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,440 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

hugeglobe wrote: »
    Caught them at the comedy festival last week. I was a wee bit tipsy but as far as I remember they weren't particularly offensive compared to the rest. Mainly country/rural jokes around not playing county etc. and a little sing song at the end which was fun. Young lads that arePatt Shortt-esque.

Cheers...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Are we allowed to put colored lights up at the tent, we have these solar powered ones in the garden and the eldest lad is pestering me to bring them so he can see the tent at night, similar to these

solar-garden-lights-colour-changing-lights-6983791348.html
    Not sure why my link didnt work.. never thought of someone nicking them, maybe a bit naive on my behalf. They are fairly cheap ones so might chance it, at least it will keep him happy for a little while

We had some lights on/around our tent last year in Family, but it was so bright around you couldn't really see them anyway.....
    There are lots of lights around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

MattD wrote: »
    That's fecking harsh. Can't understand people sometimes...

Update works great for me still anyway. Even the map is fab, can't get over the handiness of the app!

Some people are just arseholes. Probably the type of person who chants "whomp there it is" at every gig.

Edit: anyone on android, flag the review as spam as its full of ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Also, can whoever left the "1 star review" based on the last update, please consider revising it? Considering it's a free fan app with no adverts and the bug has been fixed.

Thanks Pablo. App is now working for me. Map is perfect too.
    Bad form by that reviewer. Not called for at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭enricoh

Lads anyone have any idea where the closest pub is to the grounds? Is it walkable?
    Going with a few heads from mayo that wanna watch the match or at least the second half.
    I fancy a few pints for an hour or two chatting to the locals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

enricoh wrote: »
    Lads anyone have any idea where the closest pub is to the grounds? Is it walkable?
    Going with a few heads from mayo that wanna watch the match or at least the second half.

Bit of a distance I think.

You could bring a tablet and stream it I guess.

greenspurs wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the "2 Johnnies" are suitable for kids ?

On in the Comedy tent at 3.30 on Saturday … ???

I don't think they're suitable for anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

Bit of a distance I think.

You could bring a tablet and stream it I guess.

6km I think

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Spot on there now. 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

bennyob wrote: »
    Spot on there now. 👍🏻

which app is this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭taramurf

We are staying in an AirBnB very close to red gate but have general camping tickets so will have to enter via Blue gate - which adds another hour and a halfwalk to our journey. Once we are wristbanded, what are the chances of security letting us enter red gate if we are ‘local’ pedestrians on foot? Slim to nil?!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

ILIKEFOOD wrote: »
    which app is this now?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pablosoft.festable

Works off the data entered into clashfinder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

taramurf wrote: »
    We are staying in an AirBnB very close to red gate but have general camping tickets so will have to enter via Blue gate - which adds another hour and a halfwalk to our journey. Once we are wristbanded, what are the chances of security letting us enter red gate if we are ‘local’ pedestrians on foot? Slim to nil?!

I would say no problem. Just say your in your friends campervan.

Last year my mate rolled in on the saturday through red and went straight to our caravan no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 frted

last year was 4 cans per person into the arena , but it certainly wasn't enforced. i was asked did i have only 4 in my backpack and no check was done. Might be different this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

enricoh wrote: »

They had shuttle bus going down to the local village last year every half hour but that seems to have been scraped they are currently trying to get a local bus driver to do something similar. If it goes ahead I will post here. If you do get down. The cotton mill would probably be best place to watch it, nice pub with big screen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 OCALLAA5

I would say no problem. Just say your in your friends campervan.

Last year my mate rolled in on the saturday through red and went straight to our caravan no issues.

I'd say ye'll be fine.

I arrived late on the Friday last year, got completely lost on the way. Ended up in the red car park, went through the red entrance and got my wristband no problem at all. It was a serious trek to general camping though.

How many different variations are there about which gate /shuttle buses are there ?

:D:D:D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,014 ✭✭✭endainoz

BadTurtle wrote:
    Edit: anyone on android, flag the review as spam as its full of ****e.

Done and done

• Registered Users Posts: 40 intothecold

frted wrote: »
    last year was 4 cans per person into the arena , but it certainly wasn't enforced. i was asked did i have only 4 in my backpack and no check was done. Might be different this year.

I can't see this limit anywhere on the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

bennyob wrote: »

When i download this app it defaults to EP and I can only find ATN 2018. Am I doing something wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭NotInventedHere

Hi a few questions.

I am getting the bus from Red Cow to Waterford. Is there a shuttle bus from there to ATN?

Does the Londis sell Ice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

TheChevron wrote: »
    When i download this app it defaults to EP and I can only find ATN 2018. Am I doing something wrong?

Home screen .. top right menu->All Timetables->top right refresh-> ATN 2019 should be near the top or scroll down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

TheChevron wrote: »

You need to go to the menu and "All Timetables". Then press the refresh button toe get the latest set of Timetables.

EDIT: Damn, Pablo beat me to it (he's probably got that response saved to clipboard!)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

To those asking about the camp site closest to pod pads and whether you can go in via red or blue.

Someone asked this on FB and ATN commented "either" - see screenshot attached

In another note, I'm totally paranoid about no plastic bottles. Bought a bottle of mixer and ran to the shop today to get cans of the same as well. They did say this last year tho and I brought in loads of bottles of water etc. The other half is decanting several bottles of buckfast in to water bottles as well so if we aren't allowed bring in any plastic bottles, he's ****ed lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Home screen .. top right menu->All Timetables->top right refresh-> ATN 2019 should be near the top or scroll down a bit.
    Cheers!

Advertisement