Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Hi a few questions.

I am getting the bus from Red Cow to Waterford. Is there a shuttle bus from there to ATN?

Does the Londis sell Ice?

Theres a shuttle bus from Waterford, yes. Deets on the website I would assume.

Londis sold ice last year and would imagine they will again. At a premium tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,440 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

To those asking about the camp site closest to pod pads and whether you can go in via red or blue.

Someone asked this on FB and ATN commented "either"
    - see screenshot attached

In another note, I'm totally paranoid about no plastic bottles. Bought a bottle of mixer and ran to the shop today to get cans of the same as well. They did say this last year tho and I brought in loads of bottles of water etc. The other half is decanting several bottles of buckfast in to water bottles as well so if we aren't allowed bring in any plastic bottles, he's ****ed lol

Why do they make routes then?
    Why assign routes for people to follow if they cant be bothered ?
    People just don't like being told/instructed what to do, where to go ! :rolleyes:

So all of us that will enter via the 'correct' entry, we could be delayed by people that just cant be arsed to go in their correct entrance?? :cool:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

hope80 wrote: »
    Are we allowed to put colored lights up at the tent, we have these solar powered ones in the garden and the eldest lad is pestering me to bring them so he can see the tent at night, similar to these

solar-garden-lights-colour-changing-lights-6983791348.html

I do this regular....no issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

To those asking about the camp site closest to pod pads and whether you can go in via red or blue.

Someone asked this on FB and ATN commented "either" - see screenshot attached

In another note, I'm totally paranoid about no plastic bottles. Bought a bottle of mixer and ran to the shop today to get cans of the same as well. They did say this last year tho and I brought in loads of bottles of water etc. The other half is decanting several bottles of buckfast in to water bottles as well so if we aren't allowed bring in any plastic bottles, he's ****ed lol

Already double use!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Are we allowed to put colored lights up at the tent, we have these solar powered ones in the garden and the eldest lad is pestering me to bring them so he can see the tent at night, similar to these

Put them on my pole also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Flagpole that is..:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Strange to assign gate / traffic plan and entrances for podpad and family camping etc only to then tell general campers they can use that entrance also. Makes no sense to me.

How else would people find the "Caravan Brothel" without the red lights? (/s)*

Seriously, it's no problem at all.

*I have learned that the /s is always needed.

Yea I dont disagree that saying "go here" to then say "go wherever you want" is counter productive. It would be handy for those staying in both sides now to be able to enter the arena via ree instead of walking all the way up to main arena entrance in blue.

Either way, I'm just the messenger - wouldn't be surprised if general folks get sent to blue entrance if coming to red regardless.

I wonder how bodhrandude is getting on...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Strange to assign gate / traffic plan and entrances for podpad and family camping etc only to then tell general campers they can use that entrance also. Makes no sense to me.

Red is much closer to PodPad/Family campsites. Makes sense to recommend that people go there, but if they want to go to the blue car park and face a longer walk, then that's up to them....

Same with General camping, as the blue car park will be closer to most of the general camping fields....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,440 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Yea I dont disagree that saying "go here" to then say "go wherever you want" is counter productive. It would be handy for those staying in both sides now to be able to enter the arena via ree instead of walking all the way up to main arena entrance in blue..

Its stupid, what if all these Blue people just rock up to the Red , and then security say no way, you have to go in the Blue entrance... Well ATN told us we could.... . blah blah blah… :rolleyes:
    If you make a 'rule' , fcuking stand by it, or don't bother making it in the first place....

Anyway …….

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

I wonder how bodhrandude is getting on...
    I'd say he's just getting down now. He mentioned in the whatsapp group that he has 6 different decanted Absinthes with him, so might be on his ear already! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 OCALLAA5

Yea I dont disagree that saying "go here" to then say "go wherever you want" is counter productive. It would be handy for those staying in both sides now to be able to enter the arena via ree instead of walking all the way up to main arena entrance in blue.

Either way, I'm just the messenger - wouldn't be surprised if general folks get sent to blue entrance if coming to red regardless.

Can you actually access Both Sides now from the red entrance? Or are people just looking at the map and see that it's close - there mightn't be a direct access route.

OCALLAA5 wrote: »
    Can you actually access Both Sides now from the red entrance? Or are people just looking at the map and see that it's close - there mightn't be a direct access route.

To be fair, no-one really knows as the official map is a little vague on pathways.

I'm not sure on the above, as per ATN reply it looks like ya can alright.

I'm blue all the way. Get me as close to the craic as possible!

6 bottles of absinthe for BD he is going to have a great time.

That also answers 2 things:

1. Thats well over the limit so no sneaky hiding of my spirits
    2. Plastic bottles be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

To be fair, no-one really knows as the official map is a little vague on pathways.

Maybe they want it to be a metaphor for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I'm not sure on the above, as per ATN reply it looks like ya can alright.

I'm blue all the way. Get me as close to the craic as possible!

6 bottles of absinthe for BD he is going to have a great time.

That also answers 2 things:

1. Thats well over the limit so no sneaky hiding of my spirits
    2. Plastic bottles be grand

There’s no gates/searches yet, so no lessons to be learned from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

How do I find the map on Pablo's app?
    Rated 5 star btw, no idea who would vote 1

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hope80

How else would people find the "Caravan Brothel" without the red lights? (/s)*

Seriously, it's no problem at all.

*I have learned that the /s is always needed.

I'll have to let the husband know this ;)

How do I find the map on Pablo's app?
    Rated 5 star btw, no idea who would vote 1

Update from the Play Store and you should see a button for the map on the Home screen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

I'd say he's just getting down now. He mentioned in the whatsapp group that he has 6 different decanted Absinthes with him, so might be on his ear already! :D

Is the whatsapp group active? I mailed to be added to the list a few weeks back but have not heard anything... Do I need to activate it or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

RINO87 wrote: »
    Is the whatsapp group active? I mailed to be added to the list a few weeks back but have not heard anything... Do I need to activate it or something?

The link is a few pages back to join

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brownek3

In another note, I'm totally paranoid about no plastic bottles. Bought a bottle of mixer and ran to the shop today to get cans of the same as well. They did say this last year tho and I brought in loads of bottles of water etc. The other half is decanting several bottles of buckfast in to water bottles as well so if we aren't allowed bring in any plastic bottles, he's ****ed lol[/quote]

Re: plastic bottles it actually says in FAQs ‘don’t bring plastic bottles’ but it doesn’t say you aren’t allowed. And they aren’t in the restricted items section, so I think it’s just to discourage people. I don’t think they’ll stop anyone going in with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Update from the Play Store and you should see a button for the map on the Home screen

Awesome

The link is a few pages back to join

got it, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

Just heard on the news that the N7 is opening all its lanes from this Friday so hopefully the traffic flies along . No more road works / traffic restrictions

for others:
    Okay so the WhatsApp group is now set up. There were over 50 people looking to get added and I don’t have time to add everyone individually, thanks to the poster who suggested sharing the link to the group...

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GtEB1cF1yX2JyfTzNFOxyI

So just click above on your phone and hopefully that’s it. We will most likely have to re-post the link a few times as people will miss it here. Pity it can’t be pinned somehow.

The idea of the group was to

1. Link in with our solo festival goers as there are many
    2. Share hints and tips about nice food outlets or coffee spots
    3. Share the location of the after party:cool:
    3. Share pics and any other information at all!

cheers, silly me for not copying the link after going digging for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

frted wrote: »
    last year was 4 cans per person into the arena , but it certainly wasn't enforced. i was asked did i have only 4 in my backpack and no check was done. Might be different this year.

you are thinking of EP after the bars close surely - there was no checks going anywhere at ATN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Did anyone figure out how you get in and out of the Both Sides now Campsite to the main arena? From the map it looks like trees block off the route and the brig at the bottom could just be for the podpads?

Advertisement