Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hibsman

London Astrobeat Orchestra should be interesting. Not sure if they will be good or not but I like the sound of their late night Talking Heads set. Will hopefully get to check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Would you need wellies for this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

yournerd wrote: »
    Would you need wellies for this weekend?

Doubt it. If worst comes to worst some hiking boots in the car

• Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭sporina

what kinda vessels are they selling drinks in? something you have to pay a deposit on where you get a refund on return or? (assuming its something non disposable)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭endainoz

Latest forecast on met eireann improving even more, it's going our way lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Don't suppose there's a printable PDF floating about for the stage times?

I'm kinda old school in that I'd like something on paper and don't really wanna pay 15e or 20e for a lanyard down there. Plus with battery dying good to have a back up to app! That said charging 2 portable chargers atm!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

This is now fixed and the updated app is in the Play Store.

Can anyone who had the problems earlier please confirm that it is now fixed?

Also, can whoever left the "1 star review" based on the last update, please consider revising it? Considering it's a free fan app with no adverts and the bug has been fixed.

Bad form all together. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Eod100 wrote: »

I'm kinda old school in that I'd like something on paper and don't really wanna pay 15e or 20e for a lanyard down there. Plus with battery dying good to have a back up to app! That said charging 2 portable chargers atm!
    I just print out about 10 copies of my clashfinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Eod100 wrote: »

Print out from clashfinder. It’s reliable and basic. Highlight your preferred acts first, and if printing on an inkjet, keep out the rain and damp tent pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

hibsman wrote: »
    In fairness the ATN app is very good. Arranges artists by category, gives a wee clip of a few of their songs and you can star them to create your own timetable for the weekend. My wife who for months has been ignoring the playlists I have been making her is now an expert and all set up for the weekend!

Yeah it certainly looks decent. I don't use Spotify but artist discovery looks very good on it. Itinerary and reminders seem good also. Map is a bit crap though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭dodo87

Guys is it just me or is there only one entrance out of general camping to the arena? The wells bridge Access seems to be just for boutique camping

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭gandalfio

dodo87 wrote: »
    Guys is it just me or is there only one entrance out of general camping to the arena? The wells bridge Access seems to be just for boutique camping

Its confusing. From looking at the apps map, it looks like Wells Bridge takes you to the bandstand, road to nowhere and a couple of other small stages only, and you can't get to the mains stage from there. I can't see an access point on the map anyway. Does this mean podpads and both sides now campsites will have to walk all the way around the top of the site to the big blue arrow on the top right hand side of the map to gain access to the main stage arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

gandalfio wrote: »
    Its confusing. From looking at the apps map, it looks like Wells Bridge takes you to the bandstand, road to nowhere and a couple of other small stages only, and you can't get to the mains stage from there. I can't see an access point on the map anyway. Does this mean podpads and both sides now campsites will have to walk all the way around the top of the site to the big blue arrow on the top right hand side of the map to gain access to the main stage arena?

Of course you can get to the main stage from any of the 3 stages you listed, how less would people get from stage to stage

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Anyone else having trouble with Festable???

When I click on it , it just flashes and goes off, was working fine until yesterday afternoon...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Of course you can get to the main stage from any of the 3 stages you listed, how less would people get from stage to stage

Brain fart. Same way we got from Road to Nowhere to main stage last year. Doh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

greenspurs wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with Festable???

When I click on it , it just flashes and goes off, was working fine until yesterday afternoon...

Yup, crashes without opening for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hibsman

Yeah it certainly looks decent. I don't use Spotify but artist discovery looks very good on it. Itinerary and reminders seem good also. Map is a bit crap though.

Yes we both have spotify on our phones so it must link up to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

Looking for a family camping ticket, have a regular camping ticket. Based in Waterford. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 frted

Aceso wrote: »
    Are you sure you're thinking of ATN? I wasn't quizzed about any drinks, nothing was checked and I always get everything taken off me at other festivals. I'm the person who can't sneak in a cup of water but everyone else around me is getting glass bottles in etc.

For people asking about plastic, we brought plastic last year, different spirits decanted into different plastic bottles etc and they weren't taken off us. Good luck buying a plastic bottle of anything in there though, it was a nightmare trying to get bottles of water last year, food vendors weren't allowed sell them, only those ATN branded reusable cartons, which were tiny. You were supposed to be encouraged to refill from taps but these were few and far between (hopefully improved this year).

Just want to reiterate - booze is free flow, no checks and no restrictions going anywhere.

No definitely ATN last year, the young security from tangerine/Podpads entrance into the main area asked me how many cans i had, she didn't really care, but asked. I know EP is so different as i was at both. Look, if its as relaxed last year all will be fine.

Wonder will they be doing push notifications for change in times or acts over the weekend? Would be handy in fairness!

• Advertisement

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Anyone have any info on what time arena will open on Friday??
    alastair wrote: »
    alastair wrote: »
    It was 17.00 last year, and acts started at 17.45. They might just be kicking off on gates opening this year.
    blaa85 wrote: »
    It was 5 when it opened last year anyway. I was in boutique and there was no food places in there. Was starving! I'll be remembering to bring a lunch this year.
    eplady2017 wrote: »
    Asked on FB and ATN replied 5pm

IMPORTANT FESTIVAL TIMES
    Thursday, 1 August: CAMPERVANS (ONLY) opens 6PM. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
    Friday, 2 August: CAR PARK opens 10AM. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
    Friday, 2 August: CAMPSITE opens 12pm. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
    Saturday, 3 August - CAR PARK & CAMPSITE Gates open 10am. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.
    Sunday 4 August - CAR PARK & CAMPSITE Gates open 10am. Last ticket entry 6pm.
    Monday, 5 August - SITE Closes at 12pm

Music starting at 5pm on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

IMPORTANT FESTIVAL TIMES
    Saturday, 3 August - CAR PARK & CAMPSITE Gates open 10am. Last ticket entry 12 midnight.

Yes but the arena opens at 5pm...

IMPORTANT FESTIVAL TIMES

Yes but the arena opens at 5pm...

I did say that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Improvement on the weather forecast today. Up to 24 on Friday and only a small bit of rain Saturday. Will settle for that.

Improvement on the weather forecast today. Up to 24 on Friday and only a small bit of rain Saturday. Will settle for that.

https://www.yr.no/place/Ireland/Munster/Portlaw/long.html

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'll be happy if it stays like that tbh! Considering what they were forecasting earlier this week

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

maximoose wrote: »
    I'll be happy if it stays like that tbh! Considering what they were forecasting earlier this week

For sure! That rain is so miniscule too.

I think there was less planning and weather forecasting for D Day than ATN..! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I remember last year some poster made a printable version of the timetable on an A4 sheet which I found extremely handy over the weekend, the clashfinder is very big and clunky and I like keeping my phone for emergencies.

I definitely am not as much of an excel expert as the poster who did it last year but I tried making my own version of it here and it worked out fairly well. Print double sided and cut it out then laminate it and cut it into 4 little squares and it should be a little laminated timetable for whoever wants to use it.

Couldn't fit every single stage in but most of them are there (Comedy isn't). Hopefully it works - if anyone spots any issues with it give me a shout!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

maximoose wrote: »
    I'll be happy if it stays like that tbh!

Aaaaaaaand it's gone

Looking like a bit more rain

Advertisement