Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

Brame and Hamo should be good fun after Jon Hopkins I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Weepsie wrote: »
    Currently finalising my Clashfinder, which is always pointless as I'll just float about for all but a handful of them. Really wish Josh Wink was on last on Arcadia. He'd be a decent follow on from Jon Hopkins.

Don't think I have ever been to Josh Wink but I assume Higher State of Consciousness is a given as a finisher?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Don't think I have ever been to Josh Wink but I assume Higher State of Consciousness is a given as a finisher?

Never seen him either but nothing is a given with a DJ set, there is a chance he might not even play it I would say. Usually a DJ set will consist mainly of other peoples tunes, but maybe as he is a bit of a throwback act he will play more of his own tunes.

the 06z weather models have even more chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday now.
    presume yr.no/met/etc will be updated in a few hours to reflect that.

might get away with it on Saturday, but Sunday daytime will very probably have showers, as things stand.

On the plus side, they'll probably be fairly light....

Saturday has improved again on Met Eireann.... I said it yesterday, but now I mean it, I'm stopping looking, its pointless, its changing so muhc!!! I'm packing expecting showers, and even at that they'll be grand!!

RINO87 wrote: »
    Saturday has improved again on Met Eireann.... I said it yesterday, but now I mean it, I'm stopping looking, its pointless, its changing so muhc!!! I'm packing expecting showers, and even at that they'll be grand!!

Showers are cool. Embrace the showers with decent footwear and a rain jacket.

I am not at all worried about the weather. Sure this is the sunny south east down here. Its feckin lovely most of the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I am not at all worried about the weather. Sure this is the sunny south east down here. Its feckin lovely most of the time.

No bad weather just bad clothes and all that!ha that said rains in Dublin during the week were biblical!

Both re-proofed last night! Good job I did it outdoors or I wouldn't have made it to work today, potent stuff!!

Said Re-proofer for hiking gear is on sale for Chape in Regatta stores if anyone is looking btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

I'm heading down with the caravan soon, getting excited now

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DVB1980

I'm hoping there's a bit of noise in the campsites. A campsite with no late night craic is a bad festival IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,008 ✭✭✭endainoz

DVB1980 wrote:
    I'm hoping there's a bit of noise in the campsites. A campsite with no late night craic is a bad festival IMO.

To each their own, I'm sure people will be able find late night craic of they want it. And of people was a bit of peace I'm sure they'll find that too.

• Advertisement

endainoz wrote: »
    To each their own, I'm sure people will be able find late night craic of they want it. And of people was a bit of peace I'm sure they'll find that too.

Spot on.

Anyone know how strict they'll be on the limit of drink you can bring in or how stringent the searches will be? Will all rucksacks be opened etc? I never really noticed a limit at EP.

DVB1980 wrote: »
    Anyone know how strict they'll be on the limit of drink you can bring in or how stringent the searches will be? Will all rucksacks be opened etc? I never really noticed a limit at EP.

Searching was light last year. Maybe a bit more this year. Nobody really knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,433 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Really ? :rolleyes:

This has been asked about 20 times …….

Use the search option in the thread! ….

I entered "limit", and got 32 mentions …..

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

endainoz wrote: »
    Exactly, Im sure there can be areas found away from the campsite for a bit of late night craic. I'll be one of the ones looking for it, doesn't mean I have to disrupt anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

OK .. am just going to throw this out there:

The yearly meet up that never works.

I suggest in front of the sound desk main stage for ATN Classics 17:00 Saturday.

We could use the whatsapp group to announce ourselves there.

Been wondering about this, what is ATN classics ?

WM18 wrote: »
    Been wondering about this, what is ATN classics ?

It's not Pussy Riot.

Nobody knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

The Festable app is giving me last years line up.

The Festable app is giving me last years line up.

Home screen .. top right menu->All Timetables->top right refresh-> ATN 2019 should be near the top or scroll down a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

Did anyone get guest list/comp tickets for this before?
    is there some sort of mandatory charity donation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I'm sure there will be plenty of craic around the rest of festival too. Just one person's craic can be another person's annoyance when they're trying to get some zz. Think most people assume there will be some shenanigans up to 3/4 in campsites and beyond. Think when it gets to 5 and 6 and sun is coming up and someone trying to get a decent 6 hours kip it's a bit of a dose but that's just imo

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Home screen .. top right menu->All Timetables->top right refresh-> ATN 2019 should be near the top or scroll down a bit

You're a beautiful soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭ab4248

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about all your troubles! I got nailed on a ticket scam heading to Benicassim one year (even though the site we used was recommended by a fairly reputable newspaper). Any come back through credit card fraud protection?

Really hope karma rewards your previous good deeds!

I got sorted. Paid over the odds but the tickets are real! So relieved 😅 still down €420 but hope someone learns from my expensive lesson 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

showpony1 wrote: »
    Did anyone get guest list/comp tickets for this before?
    is there some sort of mandatory charity donation?

Yep, it was 30 quid last year. Not sure what the craic is this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

phatkev wrote: »
    Yep, it was 30 quid last year. Not sure what the craic is this year

that was just the set fee? my friend is convinced it is the face value of the tickets that Is the donation. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

In Festable does it happen for anyone else that after removing certain acts from the reminders and refreshing the app all of the acts in your itinerary get added back into the reminders?

In Festable does it happen for anyone else that after removing certain acts from the reminders and refreshing the app all of the acts in your itinerary get added back into the reminders?

Does it? ... let me try that.

Oooops that's a bug ... I will have a quick look.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Cheers Pablo, some effort you have put into the app!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Ok, hitting the road.

Have a good festival people, see you down there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

showpony1 wrote: »
    that was just the set fee? my friend is convinced it is the face value of the tickets that Is the donation. :eek:

it's 50e this year

Advertisement