Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

ugh.. all this talk of Daft Punk brings back bad memories...

I was all set to go to the Marlay Park gig, ticket bought etc... was away in the States for a holiday, planned to come back on the day of...

I realised only when I was in NY that there was this thing called time difference...

Didn't make the poxegen gig either...

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Thanks for clash finder link lads. Came out as 10 pages so took 4 copies from work so hopefully 1 will last .! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I just noticed that the guys from Arcadia are bringing their bar The Tow and Hitch. They have it at glasto every year but its crew only, we managed to get in for a while this year and it was really great, they had a good roster of DJs (joe goddard played) ye should definitely check it out.

Where would someone get a camping pillow in Dublin?! Tried Argos, 2 Tresspass and Dunnes by Stephen's Green

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Is anyone from this thread there now? Staff or people in campers, how are things looking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Is anyone from this thread there now? Staff or people in campers, how are things looking?

I'm here, caravan search is a quick glance in the door, awnings going up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

May make a last minute attempt to go to this now one of my friends is driving down. If by any chance anyone has a face value ticket will you pm me? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Eod100 wrote: »
    Where would someone get a camping pillow in Dublin?! Tried Argos, 2 Tresspass and Dunnes by Stephen's Green

Halfords, Homestore and more, Dealz have inflatable camping pillows - no idea of quality and there are the camping stores like great outdoors and costswold on trinity street

Suckit wrote: »
    Halfords, Homestore and more, Dealz have inflatable camping pillows - no idea of quality and there are the camping stores like great outdoors and costswold on trinity street

Ah cheers, just got a normal one in Dealz for 1.50, it's grand, will do job for the 3 nights sure!ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Hey guys has anyone down there figured out where the both sides now campsite actually is? Can you get into the main area by walking over the bridge by the inflatable church or do you have to walk around and get in either by the main stage or the other side by the lake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

showpony1 wrote: »
    May make a last minute attempt to go to this now one of my friends is driving down. If by any chance anyone has a face value ticket will you pm me? Cheers

There are final release tickets on Ticketmaster now.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

Did KOKOKO! drop out? Was looking forward to seeing them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,008 ✭✭✭endainoz

showpony1 wrote:

The FOMO is strong with this one! Seriously tho, I just searched TM for one ticket and it was available, chance it

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

I was just thinking there....

I think there was some suggestion from ATN that the was one more special guest that would only be announced at the festival.

What if they are waiting for EP's announcement tomorrow (presuming they do the same again this year) to do a mic-drop on them with something massive....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Stillill42

hugeglobe wrote: »
    Did KOKOKO! drop out? Was looking forward to seeing them :(

Yeah, visa issues, I think.

endainoz wrote: »
    The FOMO is strong with this one! Seriously tho, I just searched TM for one ticket and it was available, chance it

Problem is there is now now bus eireann tickets left for bus down from Dublin 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Yr and met now quite conflicting on the weather front to compound the confusion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,008 ✭✭✭endainoz

showpony1 wrote:
    Problem is there is now now bus eireann tickets left for bus down from Dublin 🙈

Ah getting the actual ticket was the most important, surely some private company going from somewhere that you could get a bus eireann bus to?

Anyone any idea if the train station is near to the bus where the bus eireann shuttle is running? Could take train down

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Heiser

Theres some tickets back on Ticketmaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭sporina

Heiser wrote: »
    Theres some tickets back on Ticketmaster

cool... and cruel for those who wanted to go but don't have plans in place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Anyone any idea if the train station is near to the bus where the bus eireann shuttle is running? Could take train down

Its a 10 min walk across the bridge from the train station to the bus station

Its a 10 min walk across the bridge from the train station to the bus station

Yup very near alright. Must say tis fairly handy getting the train down!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Proper grid/realistic sitemap PDF attached, from someone working there, via someone in the whatsapp group.

low quality image: https://i.imgur.com/lZToNEM.jpg
    lZToNEM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hugeglobe

Proper grid/realistic sitemap PDF attached, from someone working there, via someone in the whatsapp group.

low quality image: https://i.imgur.com/lZToNEM.jpg
    lZToNEM.jpg

If this was posted a week ago it could have saved centuries of discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mylo1502

Did anyone have any experience taking taxis to and from the site last year? I ended up booking a hotel so just wondering how easy it will be getting back to my room at night

Hi did you have any luck finding taxis working the site? We’re staying in Waterford City and I’m struggling to find anyway to get to and from the festival bar the Bus Éireann shuttle which has obviously really restrictive times ... anyone know of any private companies running shuttles?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭phizzledizzle

Anyone have an idea how awkward it's going to be to drop off someone at the artist's gate (green entrance) and then drive over to blue? 6 mins per google maps but can't see it being that simple.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

Mylo1502 wrote:
    Hi did you have any luck finding taxis working the site? We’re staying in Waterford City and I’m struggling to find anyway to get to and from the festival bar the Bus Éireann shuttle which has obviously really restrictive times ... anyone know of any private companies running shuttles?

Contact rapid cabs and ask them. 051 858585

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Didn't make it down last year in the end so really looking forward to the weekend. Anyone know the best way to approach coming from Dublin and staying in general camping?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭gandalfio

hugeglobe wrote: »
    If this was posted a week ago it could have saved centuries of discussion.

Do we reckon there's showers in both sided now? Or are those ones on the map for Podpads and Tangerine Fields?

Advertisement